Villa in Eagle Pointe, Kissimmee, Orlando, Florida - Peaceful Location, 10 mins from Disney Resort, 5 mins from Restaurants and Shops
Our spacious 4 bedroom and 3 bathroom (2 en suite) detached private villa will comfortably accommodate 8 people (sleeps 10). This villa will appeal to families of all ages. There is a large screened swimming pool overlooking the lake. Patio furniture and a barbeque are provided for you to enjoy both the view and outside dining. Fully air-conditioned and well equipped, including towels and linen. Highway 192 which has many restaurants and attractions and is only a few minutes drive. A WalMart supermarket is within a five minute drive.
Top Traveller Review
Fantastic villa in a great location
About the Owner
(7 traveller reviews)
Our stay place while visiting Universal Studios
We stayed here for 3 nights overall everything was good. Only suggestions would be definitely new bed linens(stained) and fixing the faucet handle in the master bath. Also the place could use a good thorough cleaning(top to bottom). Nice view from lanai overlooking the lake and enjoyed the pool. Location was good for us to get to Universal Studios for the day which we enjoyed.
Definitely a great place for a family with all the bedrooms and bathrooms and pool.
Was quite surprised that that the person who cleans was actually waiting for us to depart. We departed on time but almost made you think you were being watched to make sure you left right on time.
Family wedding gathering
Great stay with family. Had plenty of room, everything was clean, and pool was heated as owner said it would be. Beds were comfortable, plenty of linen, towels etc. Ponchos came in handy! Lots of info and coupons for local activities. Should have asked about food staples, etc. as there was no coffee, sugar, pepper, condiments. Shopping is closeby.
Fantastic villa in a great location
A well maintained villa perfect location close to everything including parks management and owners very good throughout our stay we had the threat of the hurricane and was contacted as to what to do and how to prepare loved it so much we have booked again loved it
Don't expect the pool to work
I am currently at the villa I rented.
The pool temperature can not be more than 85 degrees.
And the pool jets don't come on all the time.
I have emailed the owners nearly everyday in regards to the pool and called the managing agent at least 4times in a week.
It's a slow service.
I have been in the pool once during my stay.
It's been a big let down.
Comfortable well equipped lakeside accommodation
This fully air-conditioned villa overlooks a lake that is situated on a quite and well established estate set just off Poinciana Boulevard, some 2 miles south of Kissimmee's 192 with it's array of good restaurants such as the Olive Garden and is ideally placed for driving to Disneyworld, Universal, SeaWorld and further out to Kennedy Space Centre and the nearby Cocoa beach. Light spacious well equipped rooms in particular the kitchen area are both comfortably furnished and tastefully decorated. There is also a superb relaxing patio and pool area, which is south-east facing giving a sunny aspect from sun rise through to early evening. Do keep a lookout for the soaring Eagles riding the thermals. Finally, the UK owner and the local management team provides a 5* support service. We hope to return some day so have no hesitation in recommending this property.
Florida October 2013
The Villa was fantastic, very clean on arrival. Had everything you needed there, including lots of cuddly toys for our children. Kitchen is well equiped and the washing machine/dryer were fantastic. Great communication with the owners from enquiry through the whole process. Weather was fantastic...very hot. Discovery cove is a MUST also Universal Island of adventures...the Harry Potter land is amazing!! Lots of lovely restaurants and all you can eat places near the villa. Pick up the coupon books from walmart...lots of discounts to be had. If we come back to Florida again...no doubt we will....couldnt fit everything in...we will not hesitate to book this villa again. Had young children in our group and two seniors aswell...fantastic villa
Activity and Interests
Approximately 75 minutes by car to both East & West Coasts.
Popular East coast beaches include Daytona & Cocoa.
Orlando International Airport is approximately a 25 minute drive.
Sanford Airport is approximately a 50 minute drive.
Tampa International Airport is approximately a 1 hour drive.
Car hire is essential.
Approximate timings are:
Disney World Resort - 10 minutes
Universal Studios/Islands of Adventure - 20 minutes
Sea World - 20 minutes
Busch Gardens (Tampa) - 1 hour
Kennedy Space Centre - 1 hour
The nearest supermarket is WalMart (24 hours) - approx. 5 minutes drive. Highway 192 is a few minutes drive from the villa and has a full range of shops/restaurants both East and West of the junction with Poinciana Boulevard. Factory Outlets: 1) Buena Vista; 2) Beltz & 3)Designer (Premier) Outlets - futher details can be found at the villa.
Other good shopping at 1) Florida Mall & 2) Millenium Mall - again details of these at the villa. Further a-field we recommend: Winter Park, St Augustine & Sarasota.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
22 Apr 2017 - 19 May 2017
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
20 May 2017 - 21 Jul 2017
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
for 2 nights
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£150|
A non-refundable deposit of £100 per week or part week booked is required when booking. The balance is due 8 weeks prior to travel. A £150 refundable security deposit is also required. Please contact the owners for full details including terms and conditions.
Notes on prices:
Prices shown are for the property per week in UK pounds. Discounts may be offered for bookings of 3 weeks plus or last minute bookings. Please contact us.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Away From It All
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Pantry Items
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Game Room
- Pool Table
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Games
- Video Library
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool
- theme parks
- water parks
- outlet shopping
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- En-suite bathroom to both master bedrooms with bath/shower over, wc and basin. House bathroom between bedrooms 3 and 4 with bath/shower over, wc and basin.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 10 (4 Bedrooms sleeping 8 but also infant travel cot and camp bed) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 (Master) - king size bed, 200+ ch. TV and walk-in wardrobe. Bedroom 2 (Master) - queen size bed, 200+ ch. TV and walk-in wardrobe. Bedroom 3 with twin beds and walk-in wardrobe. Bedroom 4 childrens themed with twin beds and walk-in wardrobe.
- Golf ...
- Max. occupancy: 10
- children welcome
- Notes on accommodation: Fully air conditioned. Suitable for children of all ages i.e. pool alarms fitted to all patio doors to meet current regulations. A travel cot and monitor, camp-bed, two high chairs, baby bath are provided free of charge for our younger guests. Security Alarm. Outside: Private screened swimming pool. Optional pool heating may be booked for an additional charge. Large patio areas with a selection of patio furniture - large octagonal dining table with 6 chairs, 2 stools, umbrella and 2 fully reclining loungers with drinks table. Covered patio area with barbeque for outdoor dining. Utility Room: Washing machine, tumble dryer, ironing board and iron. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and linen included (limited linen for cot bed). Property cleaned prior to arrival and upon departure. Towels and linen may be changed to meet guests requirements using the in-house laundry. Other: New Games Room complete with 7ft pool table and air hockey table for both our younger and older guests. Spacious Entrance Hall with house and local tourist information folders.