Villa in Biot Village, Nr. Antibes, Cote D'Azur - Set on Tranquil, Exclusive Domaine, midway between Nice and Cannes
Med View Villa - a contemporary provencal villa with a private infinity pool and superb views of the Mediterranean, situated on the exclusive domaine of 'Les Restanques de Vaugrenier'. A pleasant walk leads through the adjacent Vaugrenier National Park to the nearest beaches. For your daily baguettes and croissants, charming Biot village is 5 minutes away, with picturesque cafes around the village square. Lively Antibes, with markets, museums, restaurants and nightlife is 10 minutes.
Smartly furnished and well-equipped to a high standard, Med View Villa has everything you need for a comfortable and enjoyable holiday. In addition to the pretty garden and private pool, guests at Med View Villa also have use of the 25m domaine pool, sun terraces and boules court. The large domaine pool is rarely busy, even in high season.
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
We had a wonderful time in Biot! The villa was absolutely fantastic and everyone found it very comfortable. And the terrace area was amazing and I wasn't expecting such a view - it was almost surreal! Will definitely recommend the villa to friends. Family Wainult, Sweden. June 2011
We had a great holiday at your villa! Our trip home lasted long (12 hours)), 2 hours longer because of heavy traffic, but it was safely! It felt like paradise at your beautiful villa with the pool and the lovely garden including the wonderful weather. Family Roth Germany. July 2011.
Activity and Interests
The nearest Mediterranean beach is a 5 minute drive or a 20 minute stroll through Vaugrenier Park. The park has picnic spots, children's playground, bird observation platform and fitness trails.
Many beautiful beaches are within a 10 min. drive. Try the long sandy stretch at Juan-les-Pins, always busy and full of fun. Or go to one of the exclusive hidden coves around the Cap d'Antibes or Cap Ferrat. Antibes has a good sandy beach just next to the Cap.
Nice and Cannes : beaches 15 mins.
Nice Cote D'Azur airport : 6 kms.
Biot and Villeneuve-Loubet railway stations : 5 minutes.
Excellent coastal railway west to St Tropez, east to Monaco. The train drops you in the centre of town (Monte Carlo, Nice & Cannes) and makes a pleasant change from driving.
Biot village is five minutes away for all your needs.
Marineland, one of Europe's largest fun parks, is a 5 minute drive. The entertainment complex includes: an aquapark with water slides, a thrilling sea-theatre with orcas and seals, a wild west show, a farm, the Antibes- Land funfair, crazy golf and a go-kart track. There is something for children of all ages. For an unusual day out, try Villa Kerylos along the dramatic coast road from Nice port to Beaulieu : a Greek merchant's villa by the sea.
See the Med View Villa website for more ideas.
Biot Village: (5 mins): boulangeries, butcher, greengrocer, banks, post office, tourist office. Excellent restaurants for lunch or dinner. Good local taxi service if you prefer not to drive.
Large supermarket (Geant) : 5 minutes. Hypermarket (Carrefour) : 10 minutes.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
4 Mar 2017 - 26 May 2017
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
27 May 2017 - 30 Jun 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
1 Jul 2017 - 31 Aug 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
My Standard Rate
5 night minimum stay
for 5 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£420|
Please telephone or email us for a Booking Form.
We will confirm your booking on receipt of the completed booking form plus 25% deposit.
Balance of rental is requested 8 weeks before arrival.
We will post you an information package with :
* tourist information
* instructions for finding the villa from Nice airport (15 mins)
Note that payment for Med View Villa is required in Euros, at the exchange rate of the day. Details will be on your booking form.
Rentals are Saturday to Saturday.
We may be able to offer an alternative changeover day - please ask.
Notes on prices:
Prices shown are for the property per week in Euros.
Payment for Med View Villa is requested in Euros, at the bank exchange rate of the day. Full details available on request.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Pantry Items
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Music Library
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- near the sea
- theme parks
- water parks
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- laundrette - serviced
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Toilet 2 - Toilet
- En suite bathroom to main bedroom. Family bathroom Separate WC Downstairs - additional cloakroom with washbasin and WC.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Upstairs:- Main bedroom with double bed and en suite bathroom. Bedroom 2 with twin beds. Bedroom 3 with twin beds All upstairs bedrooms have lovely sea views. Downstairs:- Bedroom 4 with a double bed has a view over the garden and the pool.
- Golf ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: Air conditioning in bedrooms and living areas. Also splendid open fireplace for cooler evenings. Cot and high chair available on request. Outside: The private infinity pool (8m) is next to the terrace. It has a sonar alarm for safety. There is a large terrace table and a stone-built barbecue on the patio. Plenty of sun-loungers and space on the lawn for relaxing. Guests also have use of the 25m domaine pool, sun terraces and boules court. There is safe parking for 3 cars. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Weekly rental includes: linen and towels, pool and garden maintenance. Two-week rentals include a mid-holiday cleaning and linen change. Additional cleaning can be arranged at extra cost. Other: Dining area: the table comfortably seats 8. For alfresco dining, there is a large table on the terrace, with a barbecue on the nearby patio.