Apartment in Caleta de Fuste, Fuerteventura
The property is located within the golf complex on the outskirts of Caleta de Fuste. It has two communal pools, one is shallow and suitable for young children. There are poolside shower/toilet facilities, sun beds, parasols and bench seating.
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
A quite lazy and much needed break - Many thanks Zara.
Clean, tidy and a very friendly welcome when we arrived! Would like to visit again. Maria & Alistair.
Sun, sun and more sun a great week in a nice apartment. Thanks Ali for accepting the late booking. Will email you with our other dates. Paulette & Mark from Nottingham.
4.2 based on 5 holidaymaker reviews
Cosy self catering apartment
We have just come back after another two week stay at this apartment.
Very seasonably priced,clean and tidy,kitchen could do with new frying pans and a teapot.
Now has a new TV system,covering SKY full package,including Movies Sports HD,also has BT channels, plus a few more international TV Channels.A reliable and fast Internet is also included.
A free bus stops at the front of the house,but you may still opt for a hire car to explore the island.
Booking is easy,with no breakage deposit to be paid.
Will highly recommend this.
Lovely peaceful apartment.
This was our second visit to Alison's lovely apartment. It is clean, comfortable and peaceful. Very well equipped for self catering. My husband and I love sitting in the private back garden to sunbathe. The beds are comfortable and we always have a good quiet nights sleep. Added bonus of free Wifi is great for keeping in touch with home and worked well.
The pool is a short walk from the apartment and kept beautifully clean. Most days we had it to ourselves.
We hire a car as it's a good walk into town or to the nearest shop but we prefer to be out of town and like a car to explore the island. There are ample parking spaces outside the apartment.
We hope to book again for November 2015.
all you need for a S/C holiday.
Just come back after staying at this appartment.
Booking process was simple and easy,good communication by the owners,including driving directions
It has everything ,well almost everything,you would need for a S/C holiday.
There is A/C in the bedroom(extra charge for it).
TV has just two channels,BBC WORLD NEWS,AND ITV2,but there is WiFi,so if you have proper apps.on your Tablet or Laptop,you can watch most of UK channels,including Sky.
Location is very quiet,you do need a car.Bedroom has two single beds,a safe and a ceiling fan.
Kitchen well equiped.
We visit Fuerterventura about three to four times a year,and shall be rebooking this place for our next trip.
Very reasonably priced.
Found this Holiday Home through a friend at work using owners direct, ive always, always used First Choice/Thomas Cook - NO MORE, me and the husband had a week away without the kids it was lovely, we really enjoyed our Stay. Lovely Location very quiet,(clean & Tidy, big pool area) 4 Euros to Caleta De Fuste, ample bars/restaraunts to choose from. A must to try is Fido Rock mmmmmmmmmmmmmm delish. We will be back I've absolutely no doubt. Thanks Ali Yvonne & Michael
A well equipped and well appointed apartment in a quiet location. It's slightly off the beaten track but as Caleta Del Fuste is centrally located in Fuerteventura there is easy access to the whole island (If you have a car). Very comfortable for the two of us with lots of lounging room inside and out.
Activity and Interests
The nearest beach is a 15 minute walk or 3 minute drive away. It is a safe golden sand beach. Sun beds and umbrellas may be hired on the beach. Within the same area is the commercial centre with a large well-stocked supermarket, banking facilities, and a variety of shops, restaurants and bars. The main beach at Caleta de Fuste is approximately 3 km from the golf complex. Windsurfing, jet skies, paragliding etc are available on many of the islands beaches.
The airport is less than 10 minutes drive away. There is a free courtesy bus, which runs between the Elba Palace Hotel, the commercial centre and Caleta de Fuste. Car hire is inexpensive and recommended; it offers total flexibility to explore the island and many of its beautiful golden sandy beaches.
It is 15 minutes walk to the Atlantico shopping complex. There is a free courtesy bus to the Atlantico and into Caleta de Fuste once an hour from the golf club hotel.
The island has excellent beaches and regular travel to the other Islands. There are a number of good restaurants in Caleta de Fuste offering a variety of cuisine. Our keyholder on the island will do a meet and greet to hand over the keys at the apartment at an agreed time of the day of arrival.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
5 night minimum stay
for 5 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Please e-mail or phone me on the contact details below to confirm availability for the dates required. When a booking is confirmed the dates will be held until a deposit of £50 is received. The balance will need to be paid at least six weeks prior to departure. For last minute bookings payment can be paid upon arrival when collecting the keys or made by bank transfer.
Changeover days are flexible, but most flights from the UK tend to be either Wednesday or Saturday. If you have a late departure and need a late check out, please mention this at the time of booking.
Notes on prices:
We would welcome long term lets and would offer a discounted price for 3 weeks or longer.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Hair Dryer
- Heating ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- Books ...
- DVD Player
- Stereo ...
- Television ...
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- non smoking only ...
- pets not allowed
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair inaccessible
- near the sea
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- The fully tiled bathroom has a full-size bath with shower, washbasin, w.c. and bidet.
- 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 2
- Bedroom 1
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 2 (1 Bedroom) Notes on bedrooms: The bedroom has twin beds and a fitted wardrobe that also contains a small safe, hairdryer and drawers. Sliding patio doors lead to the rear garden. There is a newly installed air con unit in the bedroom (if required) is an additional £15 per week.
- Terrace ...
- Golf ...
- Garden ...
- Barbecue ...
- Notes on accommodation: Out of consideration to all guests I would ask that people do not smoke whilst inside the property. If use of the air conditioning is required during your stay, please mention when booking. PLEASE NOTE: From 1st January 2017 new rates apply excluding any current bookings. Discounts are available for bookings over 3 weeks and for returning guests. We would ask all guests to remove any rubbish from the apartment on the day of departure. Outside: 124 Las Rocas is a ground floor one-bedroom apartment. There are private gardens to the front and rear of the apartment. The large rear south facing patio is very sheltered and ideal for sunbathing. There is a table and two chairs along with two sun loungers. There is also a large rotary washing line for laundry. On the front patio there is a wooden table and two chairs. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: There is large quantity of bed linen and towels. Beach towels are also available.