Villa in Puerto Addaya, Menorca - Stunning Position with Tranquil Sea Views
Secluded villa, uniquely positioned alongside the quiet sea inlet of Cala Moli, near the Port & Marina at Addaya on the unspoilt NE coast of the Island. The villa is surrounded by its own private landscaped gardens sloping down to the water, incorporating a private heated pool, patio area, covered veranda for 'al fresco eating' (catching the morning & evening sun). All within a stones throw of the water!
About the Owner
I am a retired Maritime Lawyer now running a vineyard winery & brewery in Oxfordshire.
My villa, "Casa Molina" and its large garden sloping down to the sea, in the fishing port of Addaya, Menorca, is very much a second home for me and my family.
Nevertheless I have rented out Casa Molina for the last 10years without problem and I do hope that I can continue to do so for many years to come.
You are very welcome.
From the Owner
“Stunning location alongside a quiet sea inlet in this historic Fishing port, Addaya on the NE coast of Minorca. By European and even World standards this villa, the surrounding area and the island of Menorca generally is relatively unspoilt, easy to get to and offers the choice of quiet relaxation in a sunny climate with plenty of Sporting, Marine, diving sailing activity for the family and night life near enough at hand for the young and, of course, supurb restaurants too.”
Activity and Interests
Several excellent sandy beaches within 10 minutes drive of the villa, including Arenal and Macaret. Menorca has a wealth of first class beaches all over the Island.
Mahon Airport, with Flights from all major UK airports and to connect with Palma, Mallorca, is within 20 mintues drive of the Villa. The Port of Mahon with ferries to and from the mainland, including Barcelona, is also within 20 minutes drive. Despite a bus service serving the shops at Addaya (5 mins walk)car hire is nevertheless recommended. Try Don cars - Debbie on 0034 971 360 467 or firstname.lastname@example.org - 10% discount for Casa Molina clients!
Addaya port, marina or shops/supermarket, newsagent and laundry, 5 minutes walk.
Mahon 20 minutes drive.
Many historic sites within easy drive.
Local PADI Dive Centre and the port and marina at Addaya all within 5 minutes walk from where all sized boats can be hired (Graham Turner of GT Marine 0034 971 188 346) and other watersports arranged. Excellent sailing & watersport facilities are also available at Fornells, some 20 mins by car. The villa is within 5 mins walk of the nearest tennis courts other courts/club are within 5 mins drive.
- Booking Notes:
25% to secure booking (non refundable if cancelled within 10 weeks of departure)with the final balance due & payable 8 weeks prior to departure. At the same time as transferring the final balance, a separate £200 returnable cheque (damage/breakage deposit) should be sent.
Saturdays prefered, but have agreed Fridays.
Notes on prices:
For winter Periods November-March or other long lets please enquire.
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“Casa Molina is some half and hour from the capital, Mahon; 20 mins from Fornelles and its famous sailing school and PADI diving facilities; 15mins from the 'San Park' Golf course and even nearer to charming beachs. Despite the villas' peaceful position, there are Bars & restaurants and even a supermarket within walking distance.”
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- En-suite bathroom to bedroom 1 with basin, bidet, wc and bath/shower over. Bathroom 2 with bath/shower over, wc, bidet and basin. Separate wc and basin, near the pool & terrace, and an outdoor Shower on the patio near the pool BBQ area.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Main bedroom with double bed + en suite bathroom with doors opening directly onto the terrace and pool. 3 other bedrooms up a flight of stairs on a separate level, each with twin beds.
- Golf ...
- Outside: Outdoor built-in barbecue, Covered terrace for al fresco dining in the shade. Comfortable terrace furniture and loungers around the private pool (8x4m) with heat pump. Maturing gardens with separate eating area, all with views of the Cala & the sea beyond. Utility Room: Washing machine. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Cleaned on change over days or as required. All towels and sheets, except beach towels, are supplied. Pool cleaning carried twice weekly in summer, weekly in winter. Gardeners attend, regularly.