Villa in Mount Irvine, Tobago - Quiet Residential Location 3/4 minutes from the Beach
Fantastic private villa located close to the beach in a residential area, 3/4 minute stroll. Great high level sun deck for views of the sea and sunsets. Excellent mosaic tiled pool with steps in a roman bay end and handrail. Surrounding deck area with sun loungers and barbeque area. Relax and Chill.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
Tobago is a haven for birds and Rennie often has Blue Crowned Mot Mot`s in the gardens as well as a host of others including humming birds, mocking birds, woodpeckers and the national bird of T & T the Cocarico.
Two fantastic beaches within a very short walk both have restaurant/bars and between the 2 it is possible to rent scuba gear, windsurfers and jet skis. Ask about local fishing trips and boat trips, no doubt you will be asked if you would like to visit Buccoo reef, it is worth a trip.
Tobago`s airport is located at Crown Point, a 10/15 minute drive from `Rennie`. Mr Bertie Grant will meet your flight and take you to `Rennie` but to get the most from your trip please rent a car (this can be pre arranged) so that you can visit the whole Island. Petrol is just over £1 per US gallon! and car rental, TT 230 per day (11 ish to the £ Feb 2005.
Tobago is about 23 miles by 7. Mount Irvine is the exclusive section and has a number of smaller stores for odds and ends shopping. Supermarket shopping should be done at either Pennysavers or Moorshead both approx 1.5 miles from `Rennie`. Visit the local bird sanctuary at 4/5pm for feeding time or the rain forest for a trek.
Local restaurants include Melange, Shirvan Watermill, the Sea Horse among others. If you are a keen cook, pop down to the local beach around 4pm to see what is on offer from the local fishermen. Or take a drive into Scarborough to see what you can pick up at the market. You can get a good lunch at the Hilton that won`t break the bank (£8/10 inc
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
15 Dec 2016 - 19 Jan 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
20% required with booking and remainder to be paid 56 days prior to departure.
£1100 per week all year except Xmas 2 Week period, £200
per week supplement.
Changeover normally Saturdays unless by previous arrangement.
Notes on prices:
Prices shown are for the property per week in UK Pounds.
10% off for 3rd & 4th week.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 4 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- All beds with En-suite bath/shower, wc. Master with additional bidet.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 Master with Queen size bed. Bedroom 2 with twin beds. Bedroom 3 with twin beds. Bedroom 4 with twin beds.
- Golf ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: Bedrooms are air conditioned with split units that are quiet in operation. Floors are Terazzo throughout and the are good through breezes. Lounge has two large ceiling fans and dimmer controlled lighting. All bedrooms have cable TV and locally manufactured furniture. This villa is at one level with access from rear involving one step. Access to the pool deck involves negotiating six steps. Outside: Superb pool 12m x 5m in mosaic tiles, roman bay end with steps and hand rail. Wonderful tropical gardens with limes grapefruit banana mango and paw paw when in season. beautiful tropical flowers and orchids. Utility Room: Washing machine, tumble dryer. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Maid service 6 days per week. Includes all linen towels beach towels etc. Pool man 3 visits per week to keep it sparkling. Gardener to keep the grounds and fruit trees in top condition. Other: Separate maids room.