House in Marina De Bolnuevo, Mazarron, Costa Calida - Peaceful Location With Mountain Views, 5 Mins Walk To The Beach And Local Village
Three bedroom property in idyllic location. Secluded communal pool and gardens, front and rear patio areas with mountain views to the rear. Comfortable lounge and dining area, tiled bathroom, cloakroom and kitchen. A great holiday home for families or friends wishing to relax. Village and beach within 5 minutes walk where you can find friendly bars, restaurants and ice cream parlours. Ideal location for a peaceful and relaxing holiday.
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
Hi Theresa, Just a quick note to say what a great place you have in Spain. Every thing went fantastically well, sun shine every day and the pool and beach 2nd to none, the apartment was lovely and Jane was also very welcoming and professional. Thanks again, Gerry
Hi Theresa, Our guests had a wonderful time in your villa last week. They were Germans, and didn´t speak much English, but we managed. They are going to talk to their friends back in Germany, and maybe rent your villa for the month of November.... fingers crossed. Kind regards, Jane
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
Mazarron is not only sea, you can enjoy some unique views or climb the jagged mountain peaks, where you can see beautiful 'Blue Flag' beaches. Follow paths on foot or on horseback through ever changing scenery. Sierra Espuna - to the north of Mazarron through Totana or Alhama, you will find this beautiful national park. The views are spectacular and along the journey you will find a few small bars and restaurants serving good quality priced food. Puerto Mazarron has superb sandy beaches, secluded coves & a marina. It's also one of the most important centres for marine and sub-aquatic activities in Spain. Sailing/diving can be undertaken at any time of year and the clear waters and rich flora and fauna offer diving enthusiasts some highly interesting depths. Jet Skiing/paragliding is available during peak season only.
All local beaches are European 'Blue Flag' and have lovely walks, secluded coves, rugged coastline and miles upon miles of rich golden sand. Approx 125km of sandy coastline, so there's plenty to explore! For the more adventurous of you there is a 'Naturist' beach at Bolneuvo.
Alicante airport is 80 miles north (approximately 1 1/2 hrs drive), and San Javier (Murcia airport) is around 40 miles away (1 hours drive). There are a number of taxis available at the airports but car hire is recommended
Within walking distance of the village where there is a small supermarket,bars,restaurants,gift shops and ice cream parlours. Puerto Mazarron is easily reached by car or bus and has a large number of shops, restaurants, banks and night clubs during the high season. A large outdoor market every Sunday and a daily market for fresh fruit/vegetables, meat and fish. Buses also run from the village to Cartagena and Murcia. Local American Diner The Blue House provides great food and live music.
Locally, there are a good choice of fish, chinese and Indian restaurants all of which offer good value for money. Cartagena is only 30 mins drive and is a historic city with beautiful architecture, large port, naval base and museum. Enjoy a cosmopolitan shopping experience or a night out at many of the mixed bars located in this fantastic city. Murcia and Alicante both have good shopping facilities.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
4 Sep 2016 - 31 Dec 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
To book this property please contact David/Theresa Welch
by email. Deposit required £50 per week when booking is confirmed. Full payment required 6 weeks prior to holiday commencing. An additional security deposit £100 is required together with the balance. This will be refunded within 21 days of departure upon confirmation that no damage has occurred.
Saturday is the changeover day, but may be flexible during some low season periods. Departure/arrival times are also flexible but will need to be confirmed when booking is made.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 0% refund for cancellations more than 0 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- near the sea
- naturist beach
- bird watching
- scenic drives
Local Services & Businesses
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Tiled bathroom with bath/shower over, wc and bidet. Grnd floor - separate wc & hand basin.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) + 2 (Double Sofa Bed) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with double bed and balcony. Bedroom 2 with double bed. Bedroom 3 with twin beds.
- Notes on accommodation: The patio is private with a lockable gate which makes it safe for children. There is a spiral staircase leading to the bedrooms. There is a patio table and chairs and two sun loungers. Baby equipment can be hired locally and delivered to the property if required. The property is suitable for families but small children need close supervision around the pool area. The property has a no smoking policy and no pets are allowed. Outside: Property has secure off street parking at rear with patio area. Front of property overlooks gardens/swimming pool and has a terrace with table and chairs. Fresh water communal pool is just outside private terraced area and can be easily seen should children be playing in the water. Utility Room: Washing machine. Ironing board and iron, clothes airer. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Property is cleaned prior to arrival, and may be cleaned during the rental period for an additional cost. Bed linen is provided. Other: Travel cot and stair gate available