Apartment in Davos, Graubunden, Swiss Alps - The Perfect Location For An Unforgettable Ski Trip Or Romantic Getaway
This extremely well presented apartment in central Davos has been recently refurbished to a high standard, and fully equipped to feel like a home away from home. It's in the perfect location for a skiing holiday with breathtaking pistes in the locality and nearby Klosters. Ski lifts are a minute's walk away, as are late night convenience stores, a vibrant nightlife, a cinema, a golf course and spa, and outdoor ice rinks - everything you'd desire in a magical Swiss village. The apartment building is set well back from the main road, ensuring a peaceful and quiet retreat. The building itself has a games room, laundry room, a ski room, a sauna and an underground garage with your own allocated parking space. Davos is equally beautiful in the summer with breathtaking hiking trails and mountain biking routes.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
Nearest airport is Zurich which is a 2 hour drive. Geneva (5 hours), Basel (3hours). Friedrichshafen in Germany (2 hours).
Late night Coop - 1 minute walk from apartment
Pharmacy/bakery/more supermarkets - 1 minute from apartment
Restaurants - 1 minute from apartment
Parsenn Ski Station - 5 minutes walk from apartment
Nearest bus stop - 1 minute from apartment
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Dec 2016 - 2 Apr 2017
Changeover Day: Saturday
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
|Notes: Rates are based on 2 guests; add £20 per night, per additional guest|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Stay tax||£5 per night, per person. This amount will be due to the owner upon arrival. Does not apply to children under 12 years.|
Saturday. Please contact for flexibility.
Notes on prices:
Prices shown are for the property per week in UK Pounds for two guests. Each additional guest £20 supplementary charge. Wireless internet offered at no extra charge. Guest tax - separate charge.
*** WEF WEEK - these two weeks are handled and pre-booked by our agency in Davos. ***
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
- children welcome
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom with bath/shower over, double sinks, wc.
- 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 2/4 (1 Bedroom) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with double bed. Reception area with 2 chic, discreet, very comfortable foldaway beds beautifully integrated in the wood panelling of the wall - for extra guests or children.
- Ski & Snowboard ...
- Notes on accommodation: ** One reserved underground parking space in garage included in price ** Wireless Connection also available in this apartment included in price ** Sat TV including many British TV channels ** Free local telephone calls ** Davos charges a guest tax of 5.90 CHF pppn in winter and 4.60 CHG pppn (over 12 years). This is a separate charge. Guests gain access to a 'guest card' with a range of local benefits including free local bus travel, train rides between Klosters-Davos, ice-skating rink, discounts on slopes etc Outside: There's a good sized private balcony with patio furniture for a leisurely breakfast/apres ski. The building has secure communal facilities including a ski room to store ski equipment, a sauna which can be privately reserved, and games room for children. Utility Room: Communal utility with washing machine and dryer, runs like clockwork! Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and Linen for two people included in the price. Each additional guest (up to 4 in total): GBP20 End of stay cleaning charge: GBP 60 Other: There's a good sized private balcony with patio furniture for a leisurely breakfast/apres ski. The building has secure communal facilities including a ski room to store ski equipment, a sauna which can be privately reserved, & a games room for children.