Apartment in Tavira, Eastern Algarve, Portugal - Second Floor Apartment Close To Beaches, Golf, Nature Reserve And Town Centre
Explore Tavira and the unspoilt Eastern Algarve with its wide range of restaurants, historic sites and cultural events. This three bedroom hillside apartment, built in 2004 to a high standard is located on the second floor of a four storey block with security entrance, balconies to the front and rear and private parking in a spacious basement garage. The apartment is a short distance from the historic town of Tavira, splendid beaches and four excellent golf courses. It offers satellite television (several English speaking channels), DVD player and audio system, air conditioning/heating and a large roof terrace. Suitable for winter letting.
About the Owner
This property doesn't have any reviews yet!
Activity and Interests
There is easy access from Tavira by ferry to the miles of sandy and safe beaches on Tavira Island. Santa Luzia village 5 minutes drive from Tavira has a beautiful beach called Barril which is situated in the Ria Formosa Nature Reserve and is easily reached by a small train from Pedras Del Rei. Other nearby beaches include Manta Rota, Fuzeta and Monte Gordo.
Tavira is about 35kms from Faro airport and there is an excellent taxi, train or bus service. Alternatively, arrangements can be made for airport collection. There are comfortable and reliable train and bus services to most points in the Algarve. Car hire is therefore, not essential but is recommended.
Tavira town centre is within easy walking distance. The Spanish border is a 20km drive away, passing the hilltop village of Castro Marim with its well preserved Castle and 17th Century Fort. Faro is half an hour's drive away, has a large hypermarket 12 screen cinema and shopping complex The historic city of Seville is 2 hours by car.
Tavira has a traditional Portuguese atmosphere and offers a wide range of restaurants, including excellent sea food, bars and shops. The castle walls provide the setting for lovely gardens. The River Gilao runs through the centre of the town and is spanned by four bridges including the historic Roman bridge. The Rio Formosa Natural Park at Olhao is a haven for over 30,000 migratory birds and has an interesting self guided nature trail.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
Autumn Winter Spring
2 Dec 2016 - 31 May 2017
2 night minimum stay
for 2 nights
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
for 2 nights
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Payments: 50% to be paid on confirmation of reservation within 7 days - final payment 8 weeks before arrival, or full payment at time of booking if reservation is made less than 8 weeks before date of holiday. A breakage and damage deposit of £100 is payable to my agents Rentals Happy Homes on arrival at the property. This is refunded by the agent after checkout.
Preferred changeover day is Saturday, but this is flexible.
Notes on prices:
Prices shown are for the property per week in UK Pounds and Euros. 50% 1 week after confirmation of booking. Final payment 8 weeks before arrival. Refundable breakage and damage deposit of £100 (100 Euros) to be paid by separate refundable cheque to owners 8 weeks before arrival. Special rates for long winter lets, up to 45% off the above prices.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
- near the sea
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- En-suite shower room to Bedroom 1 with shower, hand basin, WC. Separate bathroom with bath/shower, hand basin, WC and bidet.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with double bed and en-suite shower room. Bedroom 2 with double bed. Bedroom 3 with twin beds. All bedrooms with air conditioning/heaters and fitted wardrobes.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: Cot and high chair can be hired for 25 and 19 Euros per week. Outside: There is a front balcony with delightful views towards the sea, equipped with table and six chairs. Rear balcony with mountain views. Rooftop terrace ideal for sunbathing and barbecues. Utility Room: Walk in hall storage cupboard with ironing table, clothes horse and vacuum cleaner. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Hair dryers, towels and linen are provided including beach towels. The property is cleaned on each changeover, but if weekly cleaning is required this can be arranged. Other: A spacious entrance hall leads to all rooms described.