Villa in Vale Judeu, Nr. Vilamoura, Central Algarve - rural location, 15 Minutes From Faro Airport
The villa has an excellent location with easy access to the main road. The villa is very spacious and will comfortably cater for two families. The private pool can be heated to allow all year round enjoyment. The slide provides the children with hours of fun. There is a pool table on the lower level for your enjoyment. The stunning views provide the perfect setting for the evening BBQ's and a relaxing drink.
About the Owner
About The Owner
I am 46 years old, married to Paul and have two lovely children. Sam is 21 and Charlotte is 18. We live in a lovely house in Wickford, Essex, near to the South Hanningfield Reservoir. We love Portugal and had our villa built for us around 10 years ago.
The Owner purchased this villa in 2006
Why The Owner chose Loule
We decided to build on this particular plot of land as it is a typically Portuguese area and is very relaxing. You feel like you could be miles from anywhere.
What makes this villa unique
We are very convenient to Faro Airport (15/20 minutes drive). We also benefit from having our own swimming pool. The villa is in a great location, only being a 5 minute drive to Vilamoura, 10 minutes to Quarteira, Almancil, Vale do Lobo and Quinta.
From the Owner
“We decided to build on this particular plot of land as it is a typically Portuguese area and is very relaxing. You feel like you could be miles from anywhere.”
Activity and Interests
The villa is located just 3 miles from the coast with sandy beaches and water sports for all the family to enjoy.
The villa is just 15 minutes from Faro airport and car hire is recommended.
Vilamoura is 3 miles away, Loule is 5 miles to the North. Local supermarket is 5 minutes walk for the essentials. Excellent larger supermarket is in Almancil, a 5 minute drive.
There are lots of great restaurants within close driving distance and plenty of shopping nearby. There ia a great water park within a 5 minute drive and Zoomarine (Sea World type park) provides a great family day out.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
A 25% deposit is required on booking, with the balance due 6 weeks prior to arrival date at the villa.
Changeover day is flexible, please see booking calendar.
Notes on prices:
Prices shown are for the property per week in Euros and UK Pounds. Pool heating is available at Euros 350 / £275 per week.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“We are very convenient to Faro Airport (15/20 minutes drive). We also benefit from having our own swimming pool. The villa is in a great location, only being a 5 minute drive to Vilamoura, 10 minutes to Quarteira, Almancil, Vale do Lobo and Quinta.”
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Refrigerator ...
- Dining Area
- Pool Table
- Satellite / Cable ...
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 4 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- En-suite bathroom to bedroom 1 with shower, wc, bidet. En-suite bathroom to bedroom 3 with bath/shower over, wc, bidet. Shared bathroom to bedrooms 2 and 4 with bath/shower over, wc, bidet. En-Suite bathroom to bedroom 5 with walk in shower.
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 14
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 12/14 (5 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with double bed. Bedroom 2 with double bed. Bedroom 3 with twin beds. Bedroom 4 with 2 single beds plus bunk beds (top bunk not suitable for small children). Bedroom 5 with 2 single beds (basement area of property) Double sofa bed in lounge.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: The size of the property lends itself to a perfect family holiday, and is ideal for large families or two or more families sharing. Outside: The plot is one acre in size leaving lots of room for the extensive gardens. The pool has a slide and can be heated at an extra cost. There is a large barbecue and plenty of outdoor furniture. Utility Room: Washing machine, tumble dryer, airing rack and washing line. Cleaning / Towels / Linen /: Bath towels and linen are included. If staying for more than one week, linen and towels are changed mid stay. Other: There is a pool table in the basement area for all to enjoy. Gates at entrance to private driveway. Large garden with stunning rockery.