Villa near Disney World, Indian Creek, Kissimmee, Orlando - Located in a Sought After Area, Only 2 Miles from Disney
This luxury family 4 bed, 3bath (2 en-suite) villa with private heated (optional) pool & spa with games room. Our home is situated in a sought after area, only 2 miles from the Disney Parks and 2 minutes drive from Highway 192 with its many shops and restaurants.
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
(3 traveller reviews)
Great place to stay the villa is in a great location very clean and comfortable the pool we had heated and really made a great holiday the owner was great with keeping in touch and always contactable after visiting Florida every year for thirty four years this villa we will use again first class
Fabulous & magical
We stayed in this villa in May 2013 for 2 weeks - me my hubby and 2 sons. The owner was really helpful, friendly from the first point of contact and couldn't do enough to help us have the best holiday of our lives (which we did). He always got back to me with any enquiries that I had leading up to the trip and the managing agents were really nice too once we were out there. It was beautifully maintained and we really felt at home here - it really did make our holiday. The location is perfect and I would not hesitate booking to stay here again (which we are currently saving for) I have looked at other villas in the same area.....but none seem to compare to this one and I have peace of mind that the owner is a nice genuine person, who wants his guests to have a fab time. We want to go back sooooo badly !!! (The Parkinson family)
We spent two weeks here in 2011. We have been to Florida several times but always booked with virgin, but had a bad experience. So thought at least we know what we are getting booking private. It is a beautiful villa, very clean and Moder modern. From the moment we booked the owners were very helpful and friendly and everything was dealt with properly. The kids lived the Disney bedrooms and the games room. if we ever go back I will definitely be renting this villa again and would recommend to friends and family. It looks exactly like it dies in the pictures, even better actually. Great time had by all
Activity and Interests
Daytona beach is about 50 minutes drive. Miami is approx 4 hour drive.
Car is a must once hired from airport or luxury rental cars that offer a pick up and drop off service in a limousine or town car. The beauty of this is, they are located at the end of our road. However, the drive from the airport is only 30 minutes.
Highway 192 is 2 minutes, Disney parks 5 minutes, Universal Studios/Pleasure Island 20 minutes, Sea World 10/15 minutes.
There is a large shopping centre 2 minutes away at the end of the road, with a supermarket (open from 6am-11pm) an ATM machine, an ice cream parlour, TGI Fridays, steak house, take away or eat in pizza hut, loads more plus all the delights of the 192.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
19 Apr 2017 - 30 Jun 2017
1 night minimum stay
for 1 night
1 Jul 2017 - 31 Aug 2017
1 night minimum stay
for 1 night
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
A deposit of £200 is required to secure your booking, with the total amount to be paid no later than 60 days prior to the dates booked. Cancellations will lose a deposit. If cancelled more than 60 days prior to the dates booked, the total amount paid will be returned minus the £200 Deposit. Cancellations of less than 60 days will lose total amount paid. Please ensure you are covered with insurance, so that in the event of cancellations you have adequate cover.
Check In 4pm, Check Out by 10am unless otherwise arranged.
Notes on prices:
Prices shown are for the property per week in UK Pounds. Pool and spa heating is an optional extra and needs to be requested when booking the villa. The charge is £95 or $180per week. We also offer a welcome pack with a great variety of food and drink From £30 to £60. Please email for further information. There are special deals for last minute bookings. All the above prices include tax.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- En-suite 1 large with oval bath separate double shower, 2 sink units, hair dryer, then door to toilet, 2nd door to pool area. En-suite 2 shower/bath sink unit toilet. Bedroom 3/4 share the 3rd bathroom with bath/shower sink unit and toilet.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8/10 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with double bed TV and DVD. Walk in wardrobe with safe. Bedroom 2 with double bed and TV. Bedroom 3 with 2 single beds. Bedroom 4 with 2 single beds.
- Golf ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: This is a safe villa, all doors leading to pool area are alarmed plus it has a removable safety gate that is used before entering the pool & spa. Of a night you can sit outside insect and mossie free (due to the screened area) and watch the fireworks from 'Disney'. Outside: Our private pool & spa (heated if required) overlooks a lake with the large patio/deck area furnished with tables & chairs. Utility Room: Washing machine, tumble dryer. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Cleaning is carried out before and after your stay, additional cleaning can be arranged for you at a supplement. All bath and hand towels and flannels are provided free of charge with spare, as are all the bed linens. Other: Games room which boasts an 8ft pool table, foosball table, full size air hockey and darts.