Villa Near Carvoeiro, Western Algarve - Quiet Residential Area, 5 Minute Drive to Village and Beaches
A spacious villa providing guests with their own self-contained apartment with private entrance and exclusive use of all the Accommodation as described below.
The owners, husband and wife, retain a small wing with separate access, which does not encroach on the privacy of guests.
About the Owner
The owners, Andrew (English) and Bia (Portuguese) have always enjoyed the occasional visits of family and friends to share their lovely home. In the intervals between those visits they welcome other guests to whom they now offer the freedom of three-quarters of the villa and its gardens.
Whilst on hand if required to see to the comfort and well-being of their guests, they don't intrude on their privacy.
Guestbook comments from the owner
I felt that I had to thank you both for all you did to make our holiday in Portugal so memorable. We all had a wonderful time. The villa was ideal; we made full use of the pool and have all improved our darts skill . . .so don't be surprised if we are back before long.
From the Owner
“They have lived here since 2001 and chose the villa because of its spacious layout both indoors and outdoors - which makes it eminently suitable for guests who cherish their privacy. Outside of peak season the rooms are available individually, but guests may then have to share the living areas. At all times enquire with the owners.”
Activity and Interests
Several lovely sandy beaches, some with watersports facilities, all within 10-15 minutes drive.
Faro airport approx. 45 minute drive. Car essential. Bicycles can be hired locally.
Sesmarias 1km - small supermarket, general shop, cafes, bars, restaurants. Carvoeiro 2.5km - beach, banks, shops, bars, restaurants, night life. Intermarche 4km - main supermarket.
Tennis Club (membership not required) 200 metres distance offers 12 courts, equipment hire, coaching, gymnasium, hairdresser, massage and beauty salon, table tennis, pool tables, mini golf, bar and snacks. Slide-n-Splash Aquatic Park is only 10 minute drive away. Portimao with boat trips and dolphin watching a 10 minute drive. Zoomarine a 20 minute drive.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Book direct with owners. 20% deposit with booking, balance payable one month before arrival. £150 breakages deposit required on arrival, refund within 10 days of departure.
Flexible depending on other bookings.
Rates are for up to four people sharing
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“During the summer months (May - Oct) alfresco living is what it's all about in the Algarve. The recently built outdoor kitchen and the adjoining dining area, both covered and shaded, provide the perfect solution for guests. If you really want to chill out, Bia who loves cooking creatively will, for a small fee, prepare and cook for you - lunch or evening meal. Or, if you prefer to go out, nearby there are restaurants ranging in choise from £6/head, inc. wine and digestive, to fine dining a la carte. And, if you would like to leave the younger one(s) at home, Bia will babysit for a small fee.”
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- En-suite to Bed 1 with bath with shower, WC, bidet, and basin. En-suite to Bed 2 with walk-in shower, WC, bidet, basin.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4/6 (2 Bedrooms) + folding beds Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with 4-poster double bed. Air conditioning (see Notes). Patio doors to pool terrace. Small safe for valuables. Bedroom 2 with twin beds.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: Both bedrooms have electric fans and the windows have electrically operated shutters. Optional extras include:- Pool heating, air conditioning, extra maid service, lunch or dinner by arrangement, baby sitting. Outside: Private mature gardens enclose large patio area with small paddling pool which cascades into main 10m x 5m pool. Covered poolside bar with fridge, dart board and darts, and pool table. BBQ, shower, sun loungers, chairs, tables, and parasols. Utility Room: Washing machine for maid's use only. Guests' laundry included in maid's duties (see Cleaning, below). Iron and ironing board provided for guests' use. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Twice weekly maid service. Bed linen changed once and towels twice a week. Beach towels also are provided. Other: Hall/Staircase. Entrance hall with Cloakroom, stairs with bookcases on half landing, double sofa bed (or 2 singles) on top landing, door to roof terrace.