Villa in Balcon Al Mar, Javea, Costa Blanca. Registered with the Valencia government: VT-442308-A - Within Walking Distance of Coastal Paths - Short Drive to Coves and Beaches
The villa, nestling among the mature pines of an established area known as Balcon Al Mar (balcony to the sea), faces south and enjoys glimpses of the coast and distant mountains. Casa Olivera is a newly built Villa, spacious and thoughtfully planned. The main terrace overlooks the Mediterranean-style garden, and here you will find your own large, attractive, illuminated swimming pool. French windows lead from the main rooms onto a covered terrace which provides a spacious dining area and shade from the heat of the day. There is a gated, double car port.
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
About Bruce Pell
Bruce and Diana Pell discovered the beauty of the Javea area over 12 years ago. They liked it so much they had a villa built to their own design in 1994 at Balcon Al Mar. It is a modern, airy design, embodying traditional features and a lovely pool area. "Our clients regularly email us after their stay, saying how much they enjoyed the villa and the area, so we are sure you will have a great holiday," says Bruce
What makes this villa unique
The villa is so convenient for lovely coves, long beaches, mountains and plenty of leisure attractions plus a host of delightful bars and restaurants.
For those looking for a taste of Spanish city life, Alicante and Valencia are both easy to access.
(1 traveller reviews)
We stayed at the villa on the last week in August. The villa is absolutely beautiful. Very clean with the pool being twice in the week we were there. Everything you need for a great energetic holiday or peace and quiet relaxing by the pool. My boys loved the pool and were constantly in and out with the inflatables provided or bats and balls. The area is a very nice place with a local English bar a couple of hundred yards away with quizzes and free pool on offer. A very friendly place. The owner of the villa is Bruce Pell who is very helpful and a pleasure to deal with,he sent a load of directions from the airport to the villa and we missed placed them,so we rung him up and he was more than happy to direct us pretty much all the way in. In all a great holiday and would definitely recommend anybody to stay there as we would surely be doing again. Thankyou Bruce
Activity and Interests
Within walking distance of superb coastal walks and a short drive to various small coves and sandy beaches at Javea, Denia and Moraira.
We are between Alicante and Valencia, which both have international airports and are both 1 hour and 20 mins drive.
Car hire is preferable and easily available from both airports.
Casa Olivera is 10 minutes drive to Javea, 15 minutes to both Moraira and Denia. The Jalon Valley and peaceful mountains where you can go in search of local crafts and local wine are a 30 minute drive away.
There are various eating places with fantastic views of the coast, a good quality supermarket, bars, restaurants, boules court and tennis courts all within walking distance.
Terra Mitica, the international theme park, and Mundomar (Seaworld) are a 40 minute drive away.
For the sports-minded there are plenty of facilities for sailing, scuba diving, deep-sea fishing, tennis, go-karting and three nearby golf courses including the international La Sella club.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Jul 2017 - 31 Aug 2017
Changeover Day: Saturday
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Booking confirmation by email or telephone and 25% deposit with the remainder six weeks before departure.
Saturday in peak season, flexible at other times of the year. Clients arriving can access the villa after 4pm. Clients leaving must vacate the villa by 10am.
Notes on prices:
Prices are per week and are given in UK Pounds Sterling. Christmas, New Year and Easter normally carry a supplement.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“The villa is so convenient for lovely coves, long beaches, mountains and plenty of leisure attractions plus a host of delightful bars and restaurants. For those looking for a taste of Spanish city life, Alicante and Valencia are both easy to access.”
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- near the sea
- theme parks
- eco tourism
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- mountain climbing
- bay fishing
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- En-suite bathroom to master bedroom, has bath and a shower unit, wc, sink with vanity unit. Separate shower room, with wc and sink with vanity unit.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: The spacious master bedroom (King size bed) has an ensuite bathroom. French windows from this room lead out onto the Naya (covered terrace). The other two bedrooms each have twin beds and built in wardrobes.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: There is air-conditioning in the master bedroom and living areas, the two other bedrooms have ceiling fans. Central heating is in all rooms. The villa is suitable for families of all ages and couples. Smoking is not allowed inside the villa. Outside: Mediterranean-style garden with orange, lemon and olive trees. A sun terrace surrounds the 9x4 metre swimming pool. There are sunbeds, beach chairs and dining furniture, and a family-size barbecue. Utility Room: Dryer room Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Villa cleaned between lets, linen and towels provided but not beach towels Other: The dining room has French windows and stylish new table and chairs.