Apartment in Playa Bastian, Costa Teguise, Lanzarote - 2 Minutes Walk to the Beach
This first floor luxury one bedroom apartment enjoys sea views and overlooks well-maintained gardens. Playa Bastian beach is a 2 minute walk away down a private road. There are 3 restaurants on site and 4 swimming pools, 2 of which are heated. Supermarkets,shops and restaurants are two minutes away from the apartment. Costa Teguise town is a 10 minute walk away along the sea front, there is also a taxi rank close by.
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the manager
'Enjoyed your apartment. Nice complex and nice views, I'll stick your phone number in my place to go back to book if that's OK with you and if any friends are looking for somewhere.' Many thanks, Mick
'Dear Glenn and Kelly, My husband, Iain, and I have just arrived home from one of our best holidays ever and I just had to write and thank you. We stayed at Playa Bastian and have to say that it is by far the best self-catering apartment we have ever stayed in anywhere. It was a regular home from home. The living room was bigger than most and the 3-seater and 2-seater sofas were very comfortable. The weather being absolutely brilliant, the ceiling fan was great after coming in after lying on the beach all day. Magic! There was glasses of every size and plenty cooking utensils, crockery etc.'
'We got talking to a couple on the beach and after comparing what we had in the apartment and what they had in theirs at a different complex, they were most jealous as we had a lot more.'
Activity and Interests
Playa Bastian beach is only a 2 minute walk down a private road.
The large main beach in Costa Teguise (Cucharas) is a 10 minute walk along the sea front.
Arrecife is a 10 minute drive away with a taxi costing between 18-22 Euros.
Due to the closeness of both the airport and the central position, a car is not essential.
The apartment is close to all the amenities of the main resort.
Cucharas beach with all its shops restaurants and bars is only a 10 minute walk away.
Playa Bastian has 3 restaurants on site.
There are shops, restaurants and bars opposite the apartments.
There are also 2 supermarkets and a bank.
On Cucharas beach there is wind surfing and scuba diving.
There are tennis courts oposite the apartments.
Costa Teguise has its own water park 5 minutes walk.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Nov 2015 - 31 Oct 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
£75 deposit at time of booking. Balance 8 weeks before departure.
Notes on prices:
Prices shown are for the apartment per week in UK pounds.
The price is for 2 guests.
£25.00 each per week additional guests
Children under 2 are free of charge. Special offers on rentals over 4 weeks.
Manager's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Heated Pool
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- duty free shops
- water parks
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- medical services
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- The newly fitted bathroom has a bath/shower over, wc. Hand basin with a large mirror/shaver point. Washing machine. Hair dryer.
- 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 2/4 (1 Bedroom) Notes on bedrooms: The bedroom has a double bed, safe, bedside cabinets and fitted wardrobes. Safe.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: Ideal for couples or families. Wireless broadband. Double glazed windows with tinted glass. Outside: Balcony with sea views, chairs, table and parasol. Shared pool with plenty of sunbeds. Poolside snack bar. 4 pools on site 2 of which are heated. seperate childs pool. There are parking spaces at the front of the apartment. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Linen and towels are changed weekly. You will need your own beach towels.