Villa in Cala Llonga, Mahon, Menorca, Balearic Islands - Peaceful Location, 12 Mins to Mahon by Car
A delightful villa and charming second home; designed all on one level and to maximize the beautiful harbour views that the villa enjoys. It has been comfortable furnished to a good standard, has a lawned garden, enjoys wonderful uninterrupted views of Mahón harbour and is the perfect spot for a relaxing holiday. Close by there are moorings available. Set in one of the most sought-after locations in the Mediterranean and a short drive to both the beautiful beach of Cala Mesquida and harbours esplanade with quality boutiques, galleries, shops, bars and restaurants.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
The Island has some 120 beaches, the nearest being Cala Mesquida about 7 mins by car, or for little ones Es Grau about l5 mins by car.
Mahon airport is served from most airports in the UK and also from mainland Spain. Cala Llonga is about 15 mins by car - the airport has a north/south runway, and we are not on the flight path. Car hire is normally arranged for guests through Menocars who have supplied our cars for the past 24 years.
Mahon is about 12 mins by car. The Harbour with its many cafes and restaurants is 10-12 mins by car.
We now have a very well stocked supermarket about 10 min walk away, also a childrens' play area with climbing frames etc on the Cala Llonga cove area opposite the supermarket.
Hire of cots at 32 euros pw and highchairs at 20 euros pw can be arranged and paid for locally. Beach towels are available to hire from villa management company at 5 euros per week. Menorca has an excellent network of coastal and rural footpaths which are delightful to explore during the Spring and Autumn seasons.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
A deposit of 25% of the total rental is required to confirm a booking, with the balance being paid 8 weeks before departure. A detailed map and instructions will be supplied to house guests. The house is normally ready by 13.00 hrs and guests are asked to be ready to vacate by 10am on day of departure.
Monday changeover during the season, but before 26 May and after end of September this is flexible.
Notes on prices:
Prices are in UK pounds per week. Rent dependent on number of guests and the time of year. For 4 or less guests in low season ask for reduction. It includes weekly maid service, change of linen and bath towels, (guests please bring your own pool towels), gas, electricity, water and regular cleaning of pool and maintenance of gardens. In low season the rental is negotiable for 4 or less. The house is prepared for your arrival and cleaned at the end of your stay. Pl phone for last minute offers.
- Available arrival
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- near the sea
- bird watching
- eco tourism
- horse riding
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- mountain biking
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- One en suite bathroom, two basins & shower over bath, wc & bidet. Second bathroom with two basins & shower over bath, wc & bidet. Shower room with shower, wc & basin.
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 9
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 9 (5 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Master bedroom with built-in wardrobes, en-suite bathroom. 2 twins and 1 single bedroom with built-in wardrobes and with second bathroom. Harbour views. These 4 bedrooms have variable speed ceiling fans. Newly completed double room with adjacent shower.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: The house is very suitable for small children and the more mature, being all on one level, apart from two steps down to the pool terrace. The shallow end of pool has tiled steps. Room fans are available in high season. Four bedrooms have 3 speed ceiling fans and the fifth has free standing fan. Outside: The house is surrounded by lawns, mature trees and many lovely native bushes including oleander, bougainvillaea and hibiscus which flower throughout the year. There is ample terrace furniture, also an excellent built-in BBQ. Utility Room: Dishwasher. Sink, washing machine, ironing board and iron, door to outside large enclosed laundry hanging area. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Weekly maid service is included (additional available to be paid for locally) and the linen and bath towels are changed weekly. Guests are asked to bring their own pool towels. Cot and high chairs can be hired locally. Beach towels can be hired at 5 euros