Lou Gourg (2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4/6)
Lovely independent villa which is composed with a large living room offering a lounge area with a wrought iron sofa convertible as a comfortable double bed 160x200 and wrought iron arm chairs. Air-conditioning. Well equipped open plan Provencal kitchen (180 L fridge/freezer, cooking hob, oven, microwave, dishwasher and smaller electrical equipment, Provencal dish from Varages).
Two bedrooms, each with two 90 x 200 beds can be joined as king size bed, console table and mirror in wrought iron, cupboards and safe.
Bathroom with bath/shower, 2 basins, make-up mirror, hairdryer, window.
Telephone and television (satellite dish), internet wire and wi-fi free access, DVD/CD player.
A large covered terrace and built in barbecue.
Large and nice private enclosed landscaped garden hidden from view with palm, olive trees, lawn, automatic watering system, Mediterranean bushes and flowers, wrought iron outdoor furniture.
Domaine de Respelido
Charming hamlet of 8 very comfortable Provencal villas, Le Domaine de Respelido offers 1 and 2 bedroom villas in the quietness of the countryside, 15 min from Nice airport and the beaches. Luxuriously equipped with an exceptional landscaped laguna pool 20x13m with rockery, cascade, small stream for children wading. Each villa has its own private landscaped garden with palm, olive trees, nerium oleander and many Mediterranean flowers and built barbecue. Access and use of Jacuzzi, sauna, private and shaded car park under surveillance. 4 Star classification comfort.
About the Owner
About Sabrina Judlin
Hello, I am Sabrina and my husband Jean-Paul and we work together: we are landscapers. Our children are Coralie and Pascal and our family lives in Carros for 2 centuries!
We love the Mediterranean landscape and the all private gardens contain many flowers and trees from our countryside.
We have built very comfortable villas to give to our guests quietness, comfort and space.
We will enjoy to help our guests to discover our magnificent hinterland's heritage.
Sabrina Judlin purchased this villa in 2003
Why Sabrina Judlin chose Nice Area
We have built the residence on our own property in 2003 and we manage it.
Our property is in the quietness of the countryside, midway between the sea coast (15 min driving) and the Mercantour's valleys (20 min driving).
For booking : 30 % deposit, the balance will be paid 30 days before arrival. Payments by cheque (French bank), credit cards (visa or mastercard), bank transfer, Paypal.
Changeover day usually on Saturday. Stay from 4.00 pm on the arrival until 10.00 am for departure.
Notes on prices:
Prices shown are for these villas are per week in Euros. Cleaning end of stay on request: La Colle Belle: 50 euros - Lou Gourg: 90 euros. Visitor tax : 0.65 euro/day/adult.
From the Owner
“We have built the residence on our own property in 2003 and we manage it. Our property is in the quietness of the countryside, midway between the sea coast (15 min driving) and the Mercantour's valleys (20 min driving).”
Activity and Interests
Le Domaine de Respelido**** is a 15 min driving from the sea coast (Nice, St Laurent du Var) - pebble and sand beaches.
Le Domaine de Respelido is a 15 min driving from Nice airport, 30 min driving from the Nice railway station and sea port. A8 motorway exit 5 min driving. We are in the countryside and car hire is essential.
Le Domaine de Respelido is a 30 min driving from Monaco, Cannes, St Paul de Vence, Antibes. 3 km from the old and picturesque village of Carros. A few minutes from the Mercantour valleys of La Vesubie, La Tinee, L'Esteron with magnificent forests and rivers.
Local facilities: butcher, baker, fruit and vegetables, pharmacy 800m, nice 'Les Selves' restaurant: 300m, supermarkets and banks : 3km.
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Heating ...
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided ...
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Telephone ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Tumble Dryer ...
- Washing Machine ...
- Coffee Maker ...
- Dishes & Utensils ...
- Kitchen ...
- Pantry Items
- Refrigerator ...
- Hob ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable ...
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool ...
- Outdoor Pool
- children welcome
- wheelchair inaccessible
- botanical garden
- duty free shops
- winery tours
- horse riding
- sight seeing
- whale watching
Local Services & Businesses
- laundrette - serviced
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- mountain biking
- 70 m²
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- 2 basins, bath, shower, make-up mirror, hairdryer, separate toilets
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 2 Single Bed, 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2 - 2 Single Bed
- In each bedroom : twin beds can be joined as an extra large bed 180x200, cupboards and safe.
- Boat ...
- Terrace ...
- Golf ...
- Garden ...
- Barbecue ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: Our prices include electricity, water, telephone (only local calls), internet high speed wire and wi-fi free access, house linen, towels (not including beach towels), high chair and cot, laundry facilities, access and use of Jacuzzi, sauna (open from April to October), private and shaded car park under surveillance. Suitable for children. Whole security property with two entrance gates and video supervision. Non-smoking zone. Our prices do not include visitor's tax (0.65 euro/day/adult), cleaning end of stay on request. 4 stars classification comfort. Outside: Luxuriously equipped with an exceptional landscaped laguna pool 20 x 13 m with rockery, cascade, small stream for children wading, slight slopes into the magnificent greenery of a palm and bamboo grove, pool-house (open from April 1st to October 1st) with heated jacuzzi within an exotic garden, sauna. Each villa has its own private landscaped garden with palm, olive trees, nerium oleander and many Mediterranean flowers and built barbecue. Every effort has been made to preserve Provencal tradition, including fer forge furniture (indoor and outdoor), terracotta floor tiles and decoration in Provencal colours. Private and shaded terraces with old tiles or fer forge pergolas.