Apartment in La Caleta, Costa Adeje, Tenerife - Peaceful Location, Next to the Beach, the Apartment Faces South Out to Sea
Altamira is a well maintained luxury 4-star aparthotel complex on the sea front at Bahia Del Duque. The promenade walk takes you all the way around the bays as far as Los Christianos. In the other direction is the fishing village of La Caleta with its famous fish restaurants. The complex has two pools and a small pool for young children set in well laid out gardens. The pool bar and lounge have been reopened after a major refit. There is also a games area with table tennis and pool tables.
About the Owner
About Mary Crothers
The owners are Roger and Mary Crothers. We have enjoying visiting Tenerife for many years and would recommend it to everyone especially families.
Mary Crothers purchased this apartment in 2005
Why Mary Crothers chose Adeje
The location right next to the beach and the lovely atmosphere of Altamira.
What makes this apartment unique
The relaxing atmosphere of Altamira, the beach right on the door step and the promenade for walks.
The pools have all been re-tiled and upgraded, there is a pool bar and a restaurant. The pool bar does Paella twice a week. This is a very safe place for children there are games around the pool. There is free internet access around the pool and in the library.
From the Owner
“The location right next to the beach and the lovely atmosphere of Altamira.”
Activity and Interests
There is a gate from the pool area which leads directly onto the promenade and the Bahia Del Duque beach.
Tenerife South Airport is 20 minutes away.
If you go left out of the gate you can walk all the way round to Bahia Del Duque Fanabe beach and Puerto Colon where the boat trips go out and continue round to Playa De Las Americas and Los Christianos. To the right you can walk along the beach to the small fishing village of La Caleta with plenty of fish restaurants.
There are several bars and restaurants across the road and two supermarkets which stay open until 10.30pm.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
We ask for a deposit of £50 per week and the balance is due 6 weeks before your holiday.
Friday, but we are flexible on this.
Notes on prices:
Prices shown are for the property per week for two people £350 for more than two people the price is £450.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
From the Owner
“The relaxing atmosphere of Altamira, the beach right on the door step and the promenade for walks. The pools have all been re-tiled and upgraded, there is a pool bar and a restaurant. The pool bar does Paella twice a week. This is a very safe place for children there are games around the pool. There is free internet access around the pool and in the library.”
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Heated Pool
- near the sea
- water parks
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- The bathroom has had a complete refit, with bath/shower over, wc, vanitory unit and washing machine
- 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4 - 1 double bedroom 2 single beds in annexe Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with king size bed and fitted wardrobes and a folding bed. Adjacent annexe with 2 single beds.
- Golf ...
- Max. occupancy: 4
- children welcome
- Notes on accommodation: Cots and High chairs can be rented from Altamira reception. Outside: There are two large patio doors leading to the balcony which has a table and chairs and two fixed sunblinds. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: The property is cleaned for your arrival and linen changed weekly towels are changed twice a week. Other: The balcony has a large table with 4 chairs.