Villa in Fox Amphoux, Nr. Aups, Var, Provence - Tranquil Location Overlooking Vineyards and Mountains
This delightful modern villa is located in one of the most beautiful regions of France. In a tranquil location with large private garden and pool this is the ideal family holiday with the best of Provencal outdoor living. The house is all on one level with large open plan living / dining areas and 4 spacious bedrooms. The villa is extensively equipped including English FreeviewTV and a 'cooks' kitchen. Truly a home from home. Wheelchair access.
Top Traveller Review
Peace and Tranquility at it's best!Peace and Tranquility at it's best!
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
'We've spent a lot of summers in France and Italy and this was without doubt the most comfortable, well equipped and homely villa we've stayed in.' Mr. Anderson.
'This house is definitely made for family fun, laughter and total relaxation.' Alistair.
2 holidaymaker reviews
Peace and Tranquility at it's best!
This was my second trip to Aups/Fox Amphoux this year and it was a wonderful experience. So relaxing and peaceful. The property is very spacious and the swimming pool and gardens are completely secluded. The local restaurant is about 100 yards up the road (Chez Jean) and is famous for it's use of the delights from the local hunters. I'd recommend this place to anyone, especially families as there are loads to do. The games cupboard is full to the brim!!
Great holiday with all the family.
This was not our first time at La Jeansarde and we wil definitely be back. A great family, well equipped, spotlessly clean and in a good location. it's a real summer house and the pool is always the focus of family fun. There is a dining terrace just off of the kitchen which is shady and handy in the evenings. Go and visit the local bar - restaurant, it's about 15m from the house.
Activity and Interests
Lac St Croix - 20 minutes drive - beaches, watersports and boat hire.
Only an hour from the great Riviera beaches. St Tropez, 90 mins drive.
Marseille, Nice or Toulon Airport - 90 mins drive. Approx 8-10 hours using Eurostar from London Waterloo. Nearest train station - Draguignan Les Arcs. Car hire is essential in this region.
* Fox Amphoux - 5 minute drive. Tiny local village with beautiful Church and Auberge.
* Aups - market town 15 mins drive, twice weekly market.
* Cotignac, Tourtour, Villecroze - Magnificent Provencal villages, only 15 mins drive.
* Draginaun - Nearest major town - 40 mins drive, range of hypermarkets, shops etc.
The local bar and tiny shop are only 50 metres away - definitely staggering distance after that French wine..
The local shop has all the essentials, and the supermarket at Aups is only 15 mins drive.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
25 Sep 2016 - 17 Dec 2016
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
All bookings must be accompanied with a 30% non-refundable deposit. Full payment is required 6 weeks prior to arrival at La Jeansarde.
Telephone calls are charged extra.
Possible extra charge for electricity for rentals October - April.
Changeover day is Saturday, although out of high season, other days may be considered.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Hair Dryer
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided ...
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- Books ...
- DVD Player
- Ping Pong Table
- Satellite / Cable
- Television ...
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool ...
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome ...
- wheelchair accessible ...
- winery tours
- horse riding
- sight seeing
- 120 m²
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Large family bathroom with bath, shower, sink and wc. Additional separate wc.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Large Double Bed
- Bedroom 2 - 1 Double Bed
- Bedroom 3 - 2 Single Bed
- Bedroom 4 - 2 Single Bed
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: 2 x double bedrooms, one with patio doors onto the garden. 2 x twin rooms overlooking the garden.
- Terrace ...
- Golf ...
- Garden ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
- Ideal villa for children and families as the garden is completely enclosed. Pool is fitted with pool alarm adhering to French regulations. Outside: Large garden, ideal for outdoor games. Tennis table, badminton net, boule and a range of other outdoor equipment. Large barbecue and outdoor dining terrace including table and chairs. Loungers and cushions for that lazy moment. Utility Room: Washing machine and tumble drier. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All towels, pool towels and linen are included in the price. Cleaning is included before you arrive and on departure. Additional cleaning service can be arranged. Other: Covered terraces overlooking the garden and pool. Mature garden, well equipped with garden furniture. Table Tennis table.