Farmhouse in Migianella, Nr. Umbertide, Umbria - Comfortable Living With Spectacular Views
La Palazzina is a traditional farmhouse set in its own ground of around an acre. It has three sun terraces, a vineyard and brick barbecue. There is a separate large outhouse which has been converted into a laundry and games room. WiFi Internet access.
About the Owner
About Nigel Brown
We bought La Palazzina in 1987 as a derelict property. We spent the next ten years gradually renovating it and have been letting it out ever since.
We constantly aim to improve the overall offering and have recently renovated an outhouse to provide a laundry and games room.
We are always happy to talk to prospective holidaymakers about the local area and places of interest.
Activity and Interests
Nearest beach is at Lake Trasimeno which has several. Around 45 minutes drive.
Nearest airports are Perugia, Bologna (Forli), Florence, Rome and Pisa.
Perugia is 30 minutes by car. Many other towns and other places of interest within an hour's drive.
We can provide detailed information about local restaurants on request.
- Booking Notes:
Bookings are for the whole house regardless of the number in your party. A 10% deposit is due with booking form, the remainder is due four weeks before departure.
Changeover is Saturday.
Notes on prices:
Prices per week for 2015 are as follows: September £1800, July and August £2200, other times £1500.
20% off the price of the second week in a two-week booking
- Available arrival
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- Large upper bathroom with basin, wc and shower. Downstairs bathroom with basin, wc, shower.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: There is one double bedroom and three twins. The rooms are spacious and fitted with traditional rustic furniture.
- Golf ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: The property is fully fenced making it suitable for children. It is not overlooked by any other properties making it very private. Outside: Gardens and terraces around the house. The pool is ten metres by five. Garden furniture is provided. There are terraces outside the kitchen, at the front of the house and at the west end. A converted outhouse includes laundry and games room as well as a fully roofed terrace. Views all around are spectacular. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and linen are included, though not for the pool. Clean sheets are provided once a week.