Apartment in Port D'Andratx, Mallorca, Balearic Islands - Great Location, Minutes From Port, Restaurants And Shops
A spacious apartment with all amenities close by. Marble floors throughout. Living / dining area and bedroom leading onto balcony overlooking the pool and port. Free WIFI in the apartment. The apartment boasts plenty of storage space and a clean and well managed brand new kitchen and bathroom (2012). Pool area safe and secure (for children) and secluded. Dishwasher, washing machine and fridge freezer in the kitchen. Children's pool attached to main pool. Two entrances to grounds of property: one at the side which is nearest to the new car park and then the front entrance which heads to the port.
About the Owner
After going on holiday in Mallorca when younger and then working on the island for two years, I returned to buy a property. A quick enough flight meant that I could fly in the morning and be able to be having lunch in Mallorca that day!
I run my own business and my family use the apartment regularly. My brother liked Mallorca so much, he is now living there and his company he is the letting agent.
We love Mallorca so much that we got married in the port!
Guestbook comments from the owner
Absolutely loved my holiday here at the apartment and Port Andratx,. Had everything I wanted on my doorstep. Apartment clean and well catered.
From the Owner
“I used to visit Port d'Andratx. When I was deciding where to buy I narrowed it down to 2 resorts. I was having a steak overlooking the port whilst the sun was setting and that sold it to me! There are no travel operators and large hotels in the port, so you get a community atmosphere. The food is lovely and you have such a good choice of restaurants.”
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
Painting is one of many special interests in Mallorca with the rugged coves, the fascinating city of Palma with its cathedral overlooking the bay and marina and of course the many beaches.
Boating: power boats and sailing boats available to charter. Smaller boats are available where the ICC is not required.
Walking and cycling: There are many walking tracks around Andratx and all over Mallorca.
There is a small beach in Port d'Andratx or a larger two at Camp de Mar (5 mins taxi) or Sant Elm (10 mins taxi).
Sant Elm is a lovely beach for swimming and lovely sand with various restaurants for any meal of the day.
Camp de Mar has a remarkable restaurant in the sea reached by a walkway.
Palma De Mallorca is the well equipped airport for the island and is a maximum of 30 minutes away. If you wish to see the many towns next to Andratx, taxis are always on hand. Car hire will allow you to explore the islands unbelievable history, coves and other beaches.
Port D'Andratx is on the doorstep.
Andratx town 10 mins; Camp de Mar 5 mins; Sant Elms 10 mins; Cala Fornells 15 mins; Magaluf 20 mins; Palma 30 mins
Port D'Andratx is equipped for the incoming yachts and its visitors with all necessary shops including: chemists, large supermarket and banks. There are over 20 restaurants situated next to the water front and many more in the lovely back streets. There is a diving school and you are also able to gain your International Competence Certificate in motor boats (ICC).
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Arrivals can be any day of the week
Notes on prices:
Prices are minimum to maximum.
Long term rentals available.
Discounts available on late and early bookings
Lower prices outside of July and August
Half rent due upon booking. Remaining half due one month before arrival.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“I can leave the property and within two minutes have a paper in my hand and be sitting in one of the bars overlooking the port. Property good for business as nearby Palma.”
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- Books ...
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Toys ...
- Video Library ...
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool ...
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair accessible ...
- near the sea
- water parks
- winery tours
- bird watching
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- golf pass optional
- jet skiing
- mountain biking
- mountain climbing
- water skiing
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Shower Enclosure, Hand shower in bath
- A brand new bathroom has been installed in Jan 2012. Bath, basin, toilet and free standing shower (separate to bath)
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Large Double Bed, 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2 - 1 Double Bed, 1 Single Bed
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4/5 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with double bed. Bedroom 2 with double bed and single bed. Lounge with double sofa bed. Cot available
- Terrace ...
- Golf ...
- Barbecue ...
- Notes on accommodation: Residencial Almar has an exclusive entrance for its residents. A high placed button needs to be pushed to leave through the gates making it a safe and secure environment for children. Free WIFI allows you to have access to the internet whilst in the apartment which provides a saving if travelling from abroad! Any breakages or damages must be replaced exactly or paid for before leaving. Outside: Shared pool for residents only, ample outside community garden area. Large balcony with outside furniture. Utility Room: Tumble dryer, sink and washing machine Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: The apartment is managed by a local managing agency which provides any assitance. Other: Large balcony with recliner sun bed / chair and large table and chairs for meals.