Villa in the Sun Luxury Villa in Kapparis, Nr Protaras, Cyprus - Wonderful Location On An Exclusive Development and Only 10 Mins Walk From Great Bars And Restaurants
Villa in the Sun is a 2 Bedroom detached Villa and situated in a fantastic location on an exclusive development at Ayia Triada Beach Gardens lying next to a beautiful sandy beach and small picturesque harbour only 50m away, perfect for a relaxing lazy and peaceful holiday. The villa consists of an open plan lounge, dining area and full kitchen. It has a downstairs cloakroom with toilet. Upstairs you will find 2 bedrooms both leading to a balcony with stunning views of the beach front and sea, A bathroom with a separate shower cubicle. Outside you will find a large Veranda at the front with table and chairs and at the back a private patio area with a large 8x4 metre private swimming pool sun loungers, table and chairs and a Gas BBQ. Approx 10 min walk from local bars and restaurants 2 miles from the centre of the busy seaside town of Protaras and only 1 mile from the all year round traditional town of Paralimni.
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
Lovely villa very well equipped and very clean you can tell Steve puts alot of thought and effort into it lovely area just close enough to all the action some lovely restaurants
Steve Gail from Brackley
We had a wonderful time Villa great really relaxing Beauiful view of fishing cove Loved every minute Hope to come back next year would recommend to friends and family Thank You Alan Lorraine Chris from Kent
Beautiful villa-lovely pool. Nice restful holiday looking forward to return visit.
Val and Brian from Dartford
Lovely villa well equipped and beautifully furnished. The guide was very helpful. Would definitely stay here again.
Ian and Tina From Walsall
Beautiful villa pool and location exceeded all our expectations. A real home from home -very sad to be leaving. Thank You very much.
Andy Lynne Mich and Daniel from Bristol.
5 based on 5 holidaymaker reviews
We have just returned from a 2 wk relaxing family holiday, I would definitely come back here. The villa was everything and more it was clean and well maintained. We were in Cyprus for a family wedding and all the family that came round all said it was really nice.Its not far from the beach and on a quiet street. Thank you again to Steve & Julie.
Excellent well equipped and placed villa
Stayed for a fortnight, great pool, the villa has everything you will need. Well maintained, located close to a small beach. Only a walk away from a small shop and restaurants.
Having wi fi was great and a big bonus.
Couldn't fault the villa, the owner is great to deal with so would recommend this villa to anyone. Would go back again in the future
A lovely villa maintained to a very high standard
My wife and i and just spent two weeks in this lovely villa it has everything you need the pool was cleaned 2 times a week and was crystal clear and maxine the cleaner visited once a week and supplied clean towels and linen at the bottom of the street there is a quaint little beach. We really enjoyed our stay at this villa and we will definately return
Just got back from a fantastic holiday. The villa was everything we could have wished for and more. There were four adults and and my Grandaughter who had her first birthday during our stay. We would recommend Tony's Cypress Tavern where we spent most nights including our Grandaughters birthday. They made her birthday so special.. I would not hesitate in recommending this villa to anyone looking for a family holiday. Steve has really looked after the property well and we can't to revisit.
This is the perfect villa for any family,located in a beautiful part of Cyprus. A stones throw away from the beach with a selection of shops and restaurants near by. We benefited from having a car hire but you could manage without if you're not bothered about going further afield. (There is however a bus route)
The villa is very well organised and very loved, not only by the owners but also those who stay there! It is very clean with all the amenities that you could need. The pool is exceptionally clean and you get sunshine pretty much from morning till night!
It was an amazing time for us in this villa and we would definitely recommend this villa.
Activity and Interests
This exclusive development is located right on the seafront 20 meters from the water, lying next to a beautiful sandy beach and small picturesque harbour which sees fishing boats dock each morning selling its catch of fresh fish (Ideal for the Barbie). This area of Protaras is renown for its golden sandy beaches said to be the best on the Island.
Larnaca International airport is approx 45 kilometers and takes 45-50 minutes in the car most of which is easy motorway driving. A car is not necessary as there is a good reliable bus service and plenty of taxis. If you want a bit more independence then car hire can be arranged so you collect your vehicle from the airport or have it delivered to the villa. If you prefer not to drive we can arrange a transfer service to/from the airport. This needs to be booked in advance please ask for details.
The nearest town is Paralimni approx 1 mile away. A lovely small town offering old age traditional Cypriot customs mixed with a new trendy feel of designer shops catering for all tastes. Here you will find the supermarkets offering everything you need under one roof. In the opposite direction and approx 2 miles away is the busy seaside resort of Protaras offering an extensive selection of Tavernas bars and tourist shops. Here you will find the famous and beautiful beaches of Fig Tree Bay.
Closer to the resort and within 1/2 mile (10 min walk) you will find the centre of Kapparis with a good selection of bars and restaurants to suit all tastes. You will find the supermarkets and banks in the nearby town of Paralimni 1 mile away. Water sports can be found on the beach including boat trips, fishing and scuba diving.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£100|
You will be required to pay 25% (non-refundable) deposit and £100 for breakages (refundable if no damage) when you book with the balance paid 8 weeks prior to departure.
If you require car hire or transfers to and from the airport this can be arranged with a local company in Cyprus please ask for details when booking.
This can be flexible. We do ask that you vacate the villa by 12.00am so we can get the villa ready for the next guests. Please discuss your requirements when you ring to book.
Notes on prices:
Prices for the property are per week and in UK Pounds. Please note there is an extra charge for air-conditioning of £10 per day and is optional. All prices include a welcome pack, FREE WiFi ,cleaning, fresh linen clean towels and pool cleaning.
Discounts for long lets are available. Please contact owner for details.
Booking deposit of 25% paid when you book (non refundable) and £100 breakage deposit (refundable if no damage) and the balance paid 8 weeks before you arrive
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning ...
- Hair Dryer
- Heating ...
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided ...
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player ...
- Games ...
- Satellite / Cable
- Television ...
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool ...
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible
- near the sea
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
Local Services & Businesses
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- freshwater fishing
- bay fishing
- 95 m²
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Shower Enclosure
- Toilet 1 - Toilet, Downstairs toilet with wash basin and mirror
- Upstairs bathroom has a white suit consisting of a full sized bath with overhead shower toilet and wash basin with a mirror above and a separate shower cubical. Downstairs cloakroom has a wc and wash basin.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Large Double Bed
- Bedroom 2 - 2 Single Bed
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4/6 (2 Bedroom) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 has a king size double bed fitted wardrobes with a Safe Also has a full length dressing mirror Patio doors lead to a balcony with table and chairs and stunning views of the sea. You can watch the sunrise from here Bedroom 2 has 2 single beds fitted wardrobes a dressing table mirror and chair with a door leading to the balcony. Both bedrooms have air conditioning units that doubles as heating in the winter
- Balcony ...
- Garden ...
- Barbecue ...
- Veranda ...
- Notes on accommodation: Our Villa manager Maxine will be available you during your stay if you need any help or have any questions. A welcome pack is provided including tea, coffee, milk, sugar, water. We adopt a non smoking policy in our villa and ask that you respect this request for the benefit of all our guests. We regret that we will not except bookings for all male or female groups. Our villa caters for families and mixed couples only. We reserve the right to refuse entry if a booking has been made and not disclosed. Full remote controlled air conditioning that doubles as heating in the winter months is provided in all rooms. A safe is fitted in the villa for extra security. Outside: Outside you will find a Veranda at the front of the villa with table and chairs and stunning sea views. At the rear is a private patio area with a table and 4 chairs, Gas BBQ and 6 sun loungers with cushions for extra comfort Also at the back of the villa is a Larger than normal Private Swimming Pool 8x4metre in size and an outside shower To one side is the small garden area Planted in a Cypriot style with shrubs palms and flowers. To the other side a driveway to park your car. This area is covered with a pergola. We have installed all round perimeter lighting finishing off this great outside space perfect for a lazy relaxing and peaceful holiday. Utility Room: There is no utility room but you do have a cupboard where you will find an iron, ironing board and airer. There is also a hairdryer supplied and can be found in the bedroom. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: The villa is fully cleaned once a week and all linen and towels are provided (Please bring your own towels to use round the pool and on the beach). The swimming pool is kept crystal clear with regular cleaning and maintenance from Demetris our pool man. Other: The lounge includes 32' HDTV,Satellite TV,DVD player, FREE WiFi Home Hub Docking Station for IPhone IPad, Stereo CD and a PlayStation 2 (for the kids). Please supply your own play station games and DVDs Full remote control air-conditioning in all room