Villa in Cala Torret, Nr. Binibeca, Menorca - Prestigious Location, 10 Mins Walk To The Beach
Casa D’el Petirrojo is a beautiful spacious 5 bedroom villa overlooking a gorge with mature woodland. It also has unspoilt panoramic sea views from its elevated position. It has recently been renovated and furnished to a very high standard. It has been been made as family/child friendly as possible. It has its own secluded private pool which is gated. Binibeca beach, shops and restaurants are 10 mins walk and the town of Mahon is a 15 min drive.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
The beautiful horseshoe-shaped beach of Binibeca is 5-10 minute walk from the villa depending on shoe size. Binibeca beach is one of the best on the island with crystal clear turquiose water. It is very well sheltered and very clean with a rock peninsula, great for exploring, to one side. The sea bed is sand and the graduation very gentle. The beach bar with sheltered seating areas and wood and straw parasols has the reputation of serving excellent food and drink and is open during the season.
Mahon airport is 20 minutes away.
Car hire is highly advisable but not essential.
Mahon and Es Castell are 15 minutes drive.
St Lluis is 10 minutes drive.
There is a local supermarket which sells everything you need to top up the fridge as well as beach accessories for the children. There is also a selection of reputable restaurants within walking distance of the villa.
There is also a certificated diving school, boat hire shop, tennis courts, and childrens play areas all within 10 minutes walk.
Menorca has got many unspoiled beaches all over the island ready for exploring. There are horse festivities and fiestas celebrated in all the large towns throughout the summer. It is also gaining a reputation for great rambling and cycling.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
Changeover Day: Friday
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
|Notes: Rates are based on 6 guests; add £100 per night, per additional guest|
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£300|
Changeover day is Friday. This is not negotiable during high season, but may be more flexible off season (April, early May, late September and October) subject to existing bookings.
We hold a £300 damage deposit (please note this will be cashed) and this is returned to you within 21 days of your holiday's end, provided there have been no breakages, loss or damage..
IMPORTANT – please do not take any notice of the Owners' Direct "Estimated Amount" - it is almost always incorrect. The price chart is correct; or check with me if you are unsure!
Prices, per week, are for the villa regardless of the number of visitors, (maximum - ten plus one baby in a cot). Bookings are for full weeks only, commencing Fridays. Off season this may be more flexible, but always for a minimum of 7 days.
Please DO NOT buy your flights on the strength of apparent availability - it only takes a minute for a booking to be made - Always check with me, personally, before arranging flights, taxis and dog sitters!
A deposit of 25% will be due on booking, the remainder and damage deposit will be due not less than eight weeks before your holiday. Payment can be by Debit/credit card, cheque or bank transfer. Please note that if making a transfer from an overseas bank, all fees and charges must be made at your end. If paying by card there will be a small surcharge - 1% for debit cards or 2% for credit cards.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- Spacious family bathroom with bath/shower, wc, hand basin and heated towel rail. Luxury en suite with walk in shower, wc, hand basin and heated towel rail. Full bathroom with bath/shower, wc and hand basin. Ensuite shower room, wc and hand basin.
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 10 adults/children (5 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: 2 king size bedrooms. 2 twin/double bedrooms. 1 twin bedroom. 4 bedrooms have overhead fans and one has twin fans.
- Notes on accommodation: The villa has been made as family friendly as possible. There are stairgates and the pool is fenced off. There is a separate tv lounge and toys and videos for little ones are provided. There is also a safe to store your valuables. Outside: Private pool with built in barbeque. Southfacing tiled patios on all levels. Mature gardens. Unspoilt sea views. Utility Room: A separate laundry room with washing machine. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and linen are provided and changed every week. Beach towels are also supplied. There is a weekly maid service. Other: There is a sunroom adjoining the kitchen/main lounge with a dining table seating 10 and an overhead fan.