Villa in Fornalutx, Mallorca - 5 Minutes Walk to the Village Square
A most delightful 2-bedroom house just above the mountain village of Fornalutx, 15 minutes drive to the sea. It overlooks the picturesque village and the beautiful Soller valley with its lemon and orange groves. It has 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, a living/dining room, separate kitchen, a garden with barbecue, chairs, tables and sun-beds.
Top Traveller Review
Peace in the hills,,,,
About the Owner
1 holidaymaker review
Peace in the hills,,,,
The charm of this cottage is matched and surpassed by the charm of Margarita and Toni (the owner and her son). The views from the terrace are quite lovely. The house is a delight to stay in. A gem of a find".
Activity and Interests
The closest beach is in Puerto Soller, which is a max 15 minutes drive. The beach is sandy, pebble stone and rocky. Here on the North West coast there are other lovely beaches, cliffs and bays with clear clean water and where you can be quite alone.
The airport is about 45 minutes drive from the village. Car hire is quite essential up here as there are very few public transports.
The nearest town to Fornalutx is Soller, 7 minutes drive. Palma is about 30 minutes drive if you take the tunnel. You can also drive the North coastal road, which has magnificent coastal views and leads you to Sa Calobra, Cala Tuent, the monastry in Lluc or Formentor and Pollensa. I would recommend to take the inland road back, so you get to see it all.
The village of Fornalutx has a grocery store, bars, restaurants, souvenir shops, hairdressers and banks. If you want a bigger variety drive down to Soller or Palma, where you will find everything. The market day in Soller is on Saturdays.
The area is perfect for hikes and there are lovely marked paths.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
To make a firm booking you need to transfer a 20% deposit to guarantee your booking, to a bank account and rest payment is done in cash to the owner upon arrival when they meet you with the key.
Enquiries and bookings are taken by Emma Bergstrom on behalf of the owner, Margarita.
Change over day is Saturday but during off season their is a certain flexibility.
Notes on prices:
Prices shown are for the property per night in Euros.
Payment is done directly to the owner upon arrival and may be you can find an offer on our website, try it!!!
The total amount has to be paid on arrival to the owner when the holidaymaker gets the key. Thank you
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets considered
- wheelchair inaccessible
- botanical garden
- bird watching
- eco tourism
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
- mountain biking
- mountain climbing
- bay fishing
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom with shower, wc and washbasin.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with a four poster double bed. Bedroom 2 with an iron double bed.
- Golf ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: Both bedrooms have a/c and heating for the winter. Outside: The views from the garden and the bedroom windows is truly stunning, with the sun setting over the Soller valley. There are two tables for al fresco dinners and a few sunchairs as well as a Barbecue. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and linen are included and changed weekly. There is also a weekly cleaning included in the rate.