Apartment in Deia, Mallorca
In a very quiet location with private parking just at the entrance of the village it is a few minutes walk from the center, the restaurants and shops.
Nice terrace with open views to Deia church and partial sea views.
Cala Deia is at only 30 minutes walk, there are 2 nice restaurants down there with a fantastic view while you have your meal.
There is a public bus that can take you to Soller or Valldemossa in 35 minutes or to Palma city in aprox. 60 minutes. Palma old town is worth a visit and great for shopping!
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
Deia has a picturesque pebble beach with 2 small friendly restaurants offering fresh local sea food.
Approximately 40 minutes to Palma de Mallorca International.
It is a short walk to the centre of Deia. It takes about 20 minutes by car to go to Soller, to the sandy beach of Port de Soller or to Valldemossa. There are also regular local buses to these attractive towns.
Deia is known as a village where many artists and writers, including the poet Robert Graves, have lived over the years. It still attracts many artists, musicians and actors. You will find all types of excellent restaurants, bars with live music, galleries and interesting shops. There are also 2 supermarkets and 2 banks.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable
- wheelchair accessible ...
Sports & Adventure Activities
- 115 m²
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- 2 bathrooms, one of which is en suite. Both with shower and W.C.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Large Double Bed
- Bedroom 2 - 2 Single Bed
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: 2 bedrooms, 1 with double bed, one with twin beds.
- Terrace ...
- Notes on accommodation: The apartment is light and airy and is very comfortably furnished in a modern Mallorcan style. It has air-conditioning / heating throughout. The bedrooms and the living room have stunning views of the mountains and sea. Outside: The sunny terrace has wooden furniture and sun loungers, with fantastic views to the mountains and the sea. There is a footpath down to the beach, which is a 20 minutes walk or takes just over 5 minutes by car. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Linen and towels are provided.