Apartment in Cala Egos, Cala D'or, Mallorca - Peaceful Location
This wonderful 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom ground floor apartment is located 5 - 10 mins walk from the beaches and furnished to a very high standard, it is adjacent to one of several large pools and children’s pool on the complex.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
The famous Cuevas del Drach (Dragon's Caves), with their mile of stunning caverns and underground lake, are close by and well worth a visit. A trip to Palma to see the magnificent Cathedral and the train to Soller with breath taking views are all worth seeing.
Numerous small coves with their sandy beaches (Callas) are waiting to be 'discovered', as are the nearby fishing villages of Cala Figuera, Portocristo and Portocolom. Cala D’or caters for a huge range of leisure interests. The numerous sandy and sheltered coves are perfect for swimming and a wide variety of water sports. There is a windsurfing school and facilities for water-skiing, wave-riding and jet skiing. Boats are available for hire if you want the freedom to explore.
Cala D’or is approximately 45 minutes drive from Palma airport. Attractive car hire rates from a local company can be made available on request. Taxis from the airport are readily available as you walk out of the terminal. You will not have a need to wait. If you would like to know more about these please ask.
Restaurants, supermarkets, local shops, banks and internet cafes are all availiable within 5 minutes walk from the apartment. Also available is a 24 hr Medical Center at the Marina which is a couple of minutes walk also from the apartment. Should you wish not to hire a car there are small trains you can jump on which take you around Cala D`or, Mondrego Beach and more. These cost just a few Euros each.
- Booking Notes:
30% non-refundable deposit at the time of booking. Full balance to be paid eight weeks prior to your date of departure. £100 Bond against breakages. Bond refunded on return of key once apartment has been checked.
Notes on prices:
Prices shown are for the property per week in UK Pounds.
For long term winter breaks or short mini reaks, Christmas/NewYear please contact for separate prices.
For booking and further information please contact us. On no reply please leave name, number and brief message and we will get back to you.
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bath, shower, bidet, WC and double sink. With heated towel rail.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4/5 (2 Bedrooms) Plus 1 Infant Notes on bedrooms: Master bedroom with double bed, can separate into two singles. Bedroom 2 with twin beds.(also put up bed )
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: Children’s bed safety rails x 2 for peace of mind (optional). Safe supplied free of charge. Outside: Large private patio and well maintained garden with patio furniture and loungers. Large electric canopy that covers patio area. Although we do not leave a barbecue out, you can purchase the throw away ones at most of the local shops and supermarkets. Through the gate at the bottom of the garden leads onto the swimming pools (2 x Baby & 5 x large). Utility Room: Washing machine, iron, ironing board and clothes airer. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels & linen provided. Cleaner visits once a week clean linen and towel change. Other: There is a utility room at the back of the kitchen where the washing machine, etc. is kept.