Apartment in Villamartin, Nr. Torrevieja, Costa Blanca, Spain - In A Peaceful Location And Close To 3 Renowned Golf Courses & Blue Flag Beaches
Beautiful self catering holiday apartment which sleeps up to 4 guests and is located on an immaculate private complex, boasting the largest swimming pool in the area which is available throughout the year, and is surrounded by beautiful landscaped gardens and sunbathing terraces.
The resort caters for young and old and is well maintained. Our guests return year after year to enjoy a relaxing holiday.
About the Owner
I have to work full time, and am unable to use my apartment as often as I would wish. I am an honest and genuine property owner, and have owned my property in Torrevieja since 2004. During this time I have aimed to provide good accommodation at a fair price. I understand that many people are anxious about booking 'private' holidays, and would recommend that you contact the owners of this website who will confirm my integrity.
Guestbook comments from the owner
"Really enjoyed our holiday, the apartment was just as described, the local agent who met us at the property was wonderful she couldn't do enough to help" Julie
"What a fantastic location and fabulous resort. The apartment was perfect, it was immaculate with everything we needed. We have had a wonderful time" Christine
"The resort is beautiful, centrally located near golf, beaches, and restaurants. The swimming pool and sunbathing terraces are fantastic." Geoff
"Just want to say thank you very much for the apartment, its perfect for the both of us, just what we wanted".
Many thanks again, kind regards, Tom & Serena
From the Owner
“I love Torrevieja because there is something available for everybody. The apartment is located on a wonderful resort, and my apartment is managed by a fabulous couple, who are excellent with my guests.”
Activity and Interests
The beautiful Blue Flag beaches of La Zenia, Cabo Roig and Campoamor are within a ten minute drive and a very cheap bus service can take you to a local beach.
The nearest airports are Murcia (San Javier) which is a 20 minute drive, or Alicante, which is a 45 minute drive. Car hire is not essential but is recommended in order that the area can be fully explored and enjoyed. An airport transfer, and local car hire can be arranged if required. There is a local bus service.
The popular Villamartin Plaza, with a huge choice of multinational bars and restaurants is within 5 minutes drive.
A supermarket, bars, restaurants, and shops are within a five minute walk. There is lots to do in Torrevieja for families and couples including:
- Blue Flag beaches
- Immaculate golf courses
- Bars & restaurants
- Water Park
- Scuba diving
- Park of the Nations
- Rio Safari Park Elche
Torrevieja is situated in Spain on the Costa Blanca and is 45 minutes drive south of Alicante Airport and 20 minutes drive north of Murcia Airport.
This vibrant town is located between Alicante and Benidorm to the north, and the Mar Menor and La Manga to the south. Benidorm is within an hour and a half drive and La Manga is within a 30 minute drive.
There are numerous towns and villages along the coast, which are very typically Spanish, with lots of local restaurants available which sell delicious Spanish food. Not only is this area popular with foreign tourists, but it is also a popular summer destination for the Spaniards who live inland.
Recently, Torrevieja has seen an influx in modern shopping facilities, and the new “Habaneras” Shopping Centre, has many modern shops from Zara and Mango to H & M.
Within Torrevieja town, you will find a multitude of traditional restaurants and bars.
The promenade night market, which is open seven nights a week, is bustling with stalls selling original oil paintings, to fantastic Spanish leatherware and jewellery. Also on the promenade, is a night time fun fair, which has both children’s and adults rides.
All in all, Torrevieja is a fabulous location for families and couples alike, as there is an array of entertainment, and lots to see and do.
For the energetic, Torrevieja has activities which include golf courses, an aqua park, scuba diving, snorkelling, horse riding, go-karting, fishing, sailing and walking facilities. For those people who love to relax on holiday, the Blue Flag beaches, which extend along the whole coast line, are second to none!
Within the summer months, all the beaches have their own "beach bar", which sell refreshments and tapas and for the safety of holidaymakers, each beach has its own life guards.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
1 Sep 2016 - 30 Sep 2016
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
1 Oct 2016 - 31 Oct 2016
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
November and December
1 Nov 2016 - 31 Dec 2016
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
My Standard Rate
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
The prices include a non-refundable booking deposit payable within three days of the reservation to confirm the booking. All payments made are non-refundable unless we have to cancel a booking, in which case, we will refund moneys paid to us in full. A refundable £50 damage deposit is payable to our keyholders and will be refunded when the keys are returned if no damage is caused to apartment or its contents. We are not liable for injury or damage to guests or their belongings during the stay.
Flexible. Short stays welcome, costing a minimum of £90 for three days. The apartment will be available from 2.00pm - this is negotiable with my keyholders and we always endeavour to accommodate our guests.
Notes on prices:
01/05/2015 - 31/05/2015 = £500 fully inclusive
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 0% refund for cancellations more than 0 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“This resort has the largest swimming pool in the area together with a smaller children's splash pool. The resort is secure with locked gates.”
- Ceiling Fans
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- near the sea
- horse riding
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- equestrian events
- jet skiing
- water skiing
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Fully tiled bathroom comprising shower, bath, basin and toilet.
- 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4 (1 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: One bedroom with a double bed, a double fitted wardrobe, bedside table and a chest of drawers.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: The apartment is ideal for families, golfers and property purchasers. Children are welcome. We request that smoking be restricted to the private porch or outside the apartment. We are very flexible regarding arrival and departure times, but in very busy periods, request that guests vacate the apartment by 10.00 am, and arrivals are no earlier than 2.00 pm, however if this is inconvenient, please enquire as we will do our utmost to accommodate you. Some pets will be considered in the apartment, however they are not allowed around the pool or in the gardens. Whilst the loss of utilities is regrettable, please note that we do not accept liability for this. Outside: The apartment is located in the Blue Lagoon area of Villamartin, on an immaculately tended private complex, which is surrounded by beautiful landscaped gardens and paved sunbathing terraces. There is a large swimming pool and smaller children's splash pool which are available all year round. The apartment has a small patio which includes a patio table and chairs, in line with typical Spanish tradition. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Bedlinen is included. Please bring own bath and beach towels. Other: The dining area includes a table with four chairs.