Villa La Quiete - Sleeps 16 max. (6 Bedrooms)
The ground floor suite has a king-sized double.
Upstairs the master suite has a superking-sized double bed and 4 other suites all with a king-sized twin/double and 1 single bed each. This allows for up to 14 guests in individual beds.
All 6 bedrooms have en-suites; 5 with wet area showers, washbasin and WCs. The master bathroom has twin sinks, a double jacuzzi and wet room shower. There is a extra guest bathroom on the ground floor with shower, washbasin, and WC.
The huge kitchen/dining room features a granite-topped central island, 37" LCD TV (English TV) and is equipped with all the latest culinary appliances.
The lounge has a wood-burning fire place, ample seating and 50" HD TV (English TV), BluRay/DVD player and Sony stereo system with 'AUX' lead to allow audio input from external devices.
Villa La Quiete is a unique south-facing exquisite villa situated in Vilamoura in the heart of Portugal's renowned and beautiful Algarve region. We realise that since the recession began in 2008 there are many more properties being offered for rental, making it even more important to make the right choice. We have been renting in the Algarve since 2003 and have listened to guests' feedback. We have our own dedicated management team to look after your every need during your stay with us and our 'Villas with a Difference' policy ensures we provide a lot more than just a villa rental! We are just 20 mins driving time (28km) from Faro airport and 5 mins from the famous marina, beach, bars restaurants and shops. The location and flexibility of accommodation cater for all holiday criteria. There is something for everyone both young and old. Its central location ensures quick and easy access to all the region's multitude of activities.
Top Traveller Review
Made a great choice
About the Owner
(2 traveller reviews)
Made a great choice
Very safe and secure for big families. This is our 2nd time here. Not cheap but great value for money with all the toys and facilities. The villa has been rented out since 2004 so the management is on the ball and they all know what they are doing to allow holidaymakers to just get on with their holiday without hassles. Any small niggles always dealt with promptly and they always answer the phone. Their local knowledge of current affairs is spot-on and gave very helpful advice even during what I am sure was a very busy time. When we come back to the Algarve we know where to come. Book early though as it gets booked very quickly!
Beware of cheaper imitations
Loads to do for adults and kids alike, no one got bored. Perfect private location, not surrounded by anyone and far enough away from noisy and busy marina during peak times. Only glitch was faulty washing machine tripped out electric but called manager who came within twenty mins with sparky and next day a new one was delivered. Good service all round. Highly recommended.
Activity and Interests
The nearest beach to the villa is the spectacular Praia da Falesia in Vilamoura, a coveted EU 'Blue Flag' 6km unbroken stretch of golden sand sloping gently down to the shore; a 5 minute drive away. Other unbroken stretches of sandy coastline are Quinta do Lago (15 mins)and Praia da Rocha (40 mins). For the more adventurous the Algarve is scattered with secluded coves and lovely beaches just a short drive along the coast from the villa.
Faro Airport is just 20 minutes away (28km). Car hire is not essential but is recommended to enhance your holiday experience for easy access to all the attractions that the Algarve has to offer.
All distances are from the villa approx. Faro (Algarve capital) 28km airport, shopping centres, nature reserve. Vilamoura 4km exclusive shopping, bars, restaurants, marina, casino, Roman ruins. Loule 9km - traditional Algarve town, fiestas and events and admin centre. Almancil 10km a la carte dining.
Albufeira 11km old town, cheaper shopping, markets, bazaars.
Praia da Rocha 40km English/Irish food and pubs, nightlife, discos etc. Sagres 80km old fort. Spain 92km.
Vilamoura, when constructed, was the largest purpose-built tourist region in Europe and as such has everything to cater for the holidaymaker abroad. The Algarve has over 80 coveted EU 'Blue Flag' status beaches. All major towns such as Faro, Quarteira, Albufeira, Loule etc have all amenities such as banks, bureau-de-changes, supermarkets, shops and pharmacies. Zoomarine at Guia (the home of 'Piri-Piri' chicken) offers an interactive 'swim with dolphins' program. 'Slide & Splash' and 'Aquashow' (5 mins drive) are water/theme parks well worth a visit for those with children. Water sports are available at most major beaches. Other sports such as tennis, golf and horseriding are all readily available.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
Winter Sun Season
1 Oct 2016 - 31 Mar 2017
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
1 Apr 2017 - 26 May 2017
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
Early Summer Season
27 May 2017 - 30 Jun 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
High Summer Season
1 Jul 2017 - 1 Sep 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Late Summer Season
2 Sep 2017 - 29 Sep 2017
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
A cleared 20% deposit of the total rental price will secure your booking. Subject to a booking confirmation you will be required to pay the balance no later than 8 weeks (56 days) prior to your departure date.
Saturday changeovers are preferred particularly during mid and high seasons, Easter and half-term weeks. In the off-peak season we may be flexible. We request that outgoing guests depart by 10.30am and the incoming party arrive no earlier than 2.30pm.
Notes on prices:
Prices are per week in UK Pounds (sterling).
Our tariffs for next year (2016) are published in September but early bookings for next season can often qualify for this season's rates.
Note: Christmas and New Year are subject to High Summer (July and August) season rates.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Dining Area
Pool / Spa
- Outdoor Pool
- near the sea
- water parks
- gambling casinos
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- mountain biking
- pier fishing
- water skiing
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 3 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 4 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 5 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 6 - Shower Enclosure
- 6 Bedrooms, Sleeps 16
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Bedroom 6
- Golf ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: Air-con is inclusive from late May to late August. All round fencing, electric gates and monitored alarm make the villa extremely secure for all. The villa boasts a hi-tech Gymnasium with 'Life-Fitness' equipment, 32" HD TV with DVD and stereo sound system, a Games Room equipped with full-sized American Pool, table tennis, table football, darts, PS2 and 3 on 40" HD TV, Nintendo Wii and X-Box Kinect on 37" HD TV, a Cinema Room with full HD projector, BluRay/DVD and 5.1 surround sound and a Media/Reading Room with PC. Free Wi-Fi. There are 32" LCD TVs with DVDs in both the master bedroom and bathroom and Bedroom 4. There is a washing machine on the annexe to the roof terrace with an iron and board and drying lines on the roof terrace. Maid service is provided 2 times per week with weekly bed linen and bi-weekly towel change. A Welcome Pack with essentials for your arrival is provided with our compliments for bookings of 7 nights or longer. Outside: The villa boasts a very large 13m x 7m private pool (0.7m shallow end; 2.2m deep end) with night lighting and is set in one acre of landscaped gardens with large lawns. On the pool deck the popular outdoor spa/jacuzzi/hot tub is available at a supplement. Deluxe sun loungers, parasols, and 'Rattan' outdoor leisure furniture are all provided whether for relaxing or outdoor dining. The large traditional charcoal barbecue will only enhance your holiday experience. The roof terrace with its sea-view provides an ideal sun-trap or may be just the place to enjoy a late evening cocktail and savour the quiet ambience of the Algarve.