Villa in Salema, Western Algarve - Fantastic Location 5 Mins Walk to Blue Flag Beach, Shops and Restaurants
Casa Oceanis is exceptionally spacious and elegant villa - approx 300 sq.m with fabulous sea views and an almost unique location being within the village of Salema and a few minutes walking distance to the beach and restaurants therefore a car is not absolutely necessary. There are 4 extremely large bedrooms, 4 newly refurbished bathrooms, a large fitted kitchen with breakfast bar, laundry room and a spacious and airy open plan living and dining area with sky T.v. and free Wifi. The villa is stylishly furnished and has marble floors throughout. There is a private kidney shaped swimming pool, extensive sunbathing areas with sun loungers and pool furniture, a table tennis room and an outdoor pizza oven and built in BBQ. The delightful small fruit garden provides lemons, oranges peaches and apricots. License Number: AL16875
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
fantastic villa, surpassed all our expectations.
Surpassed every expectation, internet does not do it justice, thanks for sharing.
Fantastic holiday, villa is amazing.
Activity and Interests
The villa is 5 mins walking distance from a beautiful blue flag sandy beach, and there are many other beautiful deserted beaches a short drive away and many which are only accessible by foot or boat.
Nearest airport Faro approx one hour by car, Lisbon is approx 3 hours by car. Car hire is not a necessity as there are some minimarkets in the village and the restaurants by the beach and elsewhere all serve delicious food at reasonable prices, however car hire is recommended if you wish to play golf etc.
Lagos 20 mins by car with many shops, restaurants and bars, also the old slave market and old town.
Sagres is 15 mins by car and has a fort and church of Henry the Navigator. There is also a good surf school.
Many beautiful deserted beached within a short driving distance.
The villa benefits from having a peaceful location within a small fishing village with a beautiful sandy beach and restaurants within walking distance therefore a car is not absolutely necessary. It is only a 5 mins drive to the golf, tennis and leisure complex Parque da Floresta. Salema is part of a National Park and is surrounded by areas of outstanding natural beauty and countless stunning walks in the neighbouring countryside and along the nearby clifftops.
- Booking Notes:
25% at time of booking. Balance 8 weeks before departure(non refundable).
July and August Saturday. We endeavour to have the villa prepared for your arrival by 2pm for that reason we respectfully request that the villa is vacated at 10 am on day of departure.
- Available arrival
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Stylish ensuite bathroom to bedroom 1 with shower sink wc bidet. Large ensuite bathroom to bedroom 2 with shower sinks wc & bidet. Bathroom adjacent to Bedroom 3 with bath, shower sink wc & bidet. Separate bathroom to Bedroom 4 with shower wc and sink.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8 (4 Bedrooms/4 bathrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom l with 1 super king size bed. Bedroom 2 with 1 super king size bed. Bedroom 3 with 1 queen size bed. Bedroom 4 with 2 single beds.
- Golf ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: Casa Oceanis is in an enviable position within the village with fantastic sea views and only a couple of minutes stroll to the beach and restaurants etc. The comfortable, contemporary furnishings and cool marble floors throughout the house create a luxurious base from which to enjoy all the charms Salema and the western Algarve has to offer. Outside: The area to the front of the house offers fabulous sea views and a private kidney shaped pool and extensive paved and landscaped sunbathing terraces with sun loungers and outside table and chairs for 8. There is a built in Pizza oven and built in BBQ and rotisserie. There is a small fruit orcahrd at the side of the house with lemon, orange, peach and apricot trees. Utility Room: Automatic washing machine, iron and ironing board. A separate drinks fridge/freezer. Microwave Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and linen included including pool towels. Linen changed weekly. Towels changed 3 times per week. Villa cleaning 3 times per week. Pool heating available at extra cost. Other: The house is uniquely built on a curve, offering stunning sea views from almost all rooms in the house. There is also a table tennis room (bring your own bats and balls).