Holiday Home in Cerro de Manuel Viegas, Nr. Estoi, Eastern Algarve - Secluded Location With Extensive Rural Views
Casa Abrigada is a restored dwelling with its own private swimming pool and is situated in sheltered, secluded surroundings. The villa sleeps up to 6 people and has 2 fully equipped bathrooms. Wheelchair access. The house has been extensively furnished and equipped. Just 25 minutes from Faro airport with easy access to all coastal amenities, including golf courses. An idyllic, tranquil retreat suitable for all ages.
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
Comments from satisfied guests:
"...to thank you for the wonderful holiday that we have just had at Casa Abrigada, we feel privileged to have been allowed to stay at such a wonderful location with the very best of facilities, your staff in Portugal are first class and fully deserve our highest praise."
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
For motorsport fans there is the spectacular Autodromo circuit at Portomao (approximately 60 minutes to the west) which hosts both car and bike racing including the A1GP World Cup and the SK Superbike World Championship.
The coastal resorts of Quarteira, Vilamoura and Quinta Do Lago, Olhao, Fuzeta and Tavira are all approximately 30 minutes by car. It is easy to access the many delightful, small, quiet beaches along the way. Praia de Faro, with its long sandy beach, is well worth a visit.
Faro Airport is approximately 25 minutes by car. Car hire, whilst not essential, is recommended.
Sao Bras - 5km.
Estoi - 5km.
Loule - 15km.
Tavira - 23km.
(All distances are approximate.)
The hamlet of Cerro de Manuel Viegas doesn't have any facilities but the nearby Sao Bras is a small, busy town which boasts three supermarkets (inc. Lidl) and a variety of restaurants catering for most tastes. There is a small, indoor market each day and a large, outdoor market visits the area every Sunday. There are banks, pharmacists and a Tourist Information office amongst all the shops in the town plus a free WiFi facility run by the local council - just take your laptop.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
3 Oct 2016 - 6 Nov 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Provisional bookings are made via the telephone and are confirmed once the completed Booking Form is received. A one third, non-refundable deposit is required on booking. The balance, together with a £100 Bond is payable eight weeks before the start of the holiday. The Bond is refunded, all being well, at the end of the holiday.
We try to be as flexible as possible regarding changeover days but, especially during the high and peak periods, this will be dependent on existing bookings . Arrival Time: usually 14.00hrs. Departure Time: before 9.00hrs.
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the property per week in UK Pounds.
Heating costs during the winter months will be charged as an extra. Discounts available for long winter lets of 4 weeks or more.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible ...
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- En-suite bathroom equipped to assist wheelchair users. Second, separate bathroom. Both bathrooms are fitted with bath, shower, basin, WC and bidet.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 2/6 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1: Large double bed and en-suite bathroom plus built-in wardrobes. Bedroom 2: Twin beds plus built-in wardrobes. Lounge: Double sofabed.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: Air circulating fans are fitted in most of the rooms and these, together with the window shutters and rustic pole bedroom ceilings, maintain an cool interior during the summer months. A wood burning stove and other heaters are available for the cooler evenings during the winter. Ideal for families. A cot and high chair are also available. Outside: The private pool measures 9.5m x 4.5 and has a surrounding patio giving elevated views across the valley and hills beyond. Steps lead to the flat roof which provides a secluded sun bathing area. Loungers, parasols, tables and 'pool toys' are provided. A barbecue and outside eating area (with stone table and awning) are located adjacent to the kitchen. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Linen and towels (including beach towels) are provided and are changed weekly. Other: All sleeping areas are equipped with ceiling fans.