Villa in Tosalet, Javea, Costa Blanca - In Javea's Most Prestigious Area
Successfully renting since 2002
Located in Javeas most prestigious area of El Tosalet.
The property is superbly positioned for easy access to all the local attractions this great resort has to offer.
This beautiful 3-bedroom villa sleeps 6 in complete comfort.
It is located in its own secure private grounds with large gardens, making this the ideal place to enjoy the peace and quiet of this beautiful area.
Free Wi-Fi Internet.
About the Owner
We came on a villa rental holiday to Javea in 2002 and fell in love with the place. We bought this place the same year and have wonderful family holidays here every year since. It's a home from home, but where the sun always seems to shine!
Year purchased: 2002
From the Owner
“We came on a villa rental holiday to Javea in 2002 and fell in love with the place. We bought this place the same year and have wonderful family holidays here every year since. It's a home from home, but where the sun always seems to shine! Year purchased: 2002”
Activity and Interests
Only a few minutes drive away is the half moon bay of the Arenal beach offering sand and shallow waters, but this is not the only beach. Water sports operate from the pebble beaches of La Grava and Benisero stretching south from the port area and two beaches named Muntanyar 1 and 2 bracketing the Arenal, and Calablanca further south. There is also the nudist beach, Ambolo, and don't miss the great snorkelling from Granadella. Each year these beaches earn the accolade of the EU's blue flag.
Alicante airport approx. 90km.
Valencia airport approx. 100km.
A hire car is highly recommended.
Nearest supermarket is 5 minutes walk away. There are a couple of restaurants within walking distance however
the wide, sandy Arenal beach is the major centre of activity by day and night. There are also many excellent restaurants, bars and night clubs on the streets behind the Arenal as well as a market selling arts and crafts on the promenade and a small fun fair in the summer season. Water skiing, jet skiing, scuba diving, pedaloes, windsurfing and boat hire for fishing or exploring the coves along the coast are all on offer. Horse riding, walking, go karting, tennis, golf, shooting and other activities are also within easy reach. There are bull fights every week in Ondara, at one of Spain oldest bullrings.
There are many and varied opportunities to explore along the coast. The pretty villages of Moraira, Altea and Calpe are within a short drive. Children will love a day out at Terra Mitica, a theme park near Benidorm which has one of the scariest roller coasters in Spain as well as the water flumes at Aqualandia and Mundomar marine park. Valencia is also easy to reach for a day trip.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
Low Season (Nov, Dec)
1 Nov 2016 - 31 Dec 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Bookings are taken Saturday to Saturday (Can be flexible out of season, please enquire). 25% non-refundable deposit required upon booking. Remainder due 8 weeks prior to stay.
Saturday changeover, though can be flexible subject to availability. Check-in after 3 pm, check-out at 10am. Again earlier check-in or late check-out subject to availability.
- Available arrival
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- near the sea
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- two En-suite bathroom to bedroom 1 with shower, vanity sink, wc and bidet. Bathroom with bath/shower over, vanity sink, wc and bidet.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with double bed. Bedroom 2 with double bed. Bedroom 3 with twin beds. All bedrooms have ceiling fans.
- Golf ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: All bedrooms and living room have ceiling fans for your comfort. Villa is double glazed and has central heating throughout for winter months only. Travel cot, highchair, walker and bottle warmer are also provided at no extra cost. Please see our main website at javea-villa.co.uk for lots more pictures and a video. Outside: Extemely spacious garden has private 8 x 4 swimming pool and patio area with sun loungers. A traditional open style naya which is partly covered by a high beam ceiling overlooks the pool area providing shade from those hot afternoons, relax in comfortable chairs or dine taking in the beautiful view. There is a built in BBQ and a further dining area perfect for dining al fresco on a warm summer evening. A large grassed area is ideal for children to play. The villa also has a covered car port. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and linen are included. Please bring own beach towels.The property will be cleaned ready for your arrival and on your departure. For stays of more than one week, the property will be cleaned once a week including a change of towels and linen. Other: For more pictures and lots ore info, please visit our main website at www.javea-villa.co.uk