Complex of just 6 Apartments with Communal Pool & Gardens
Beautifully appointed 1st floor, 3-bedroom duplex apartment with air-conditioning throughout, just minutes walk from S'Arenal beach, and a 5 minutes drive to the beautiful town and restaurants of Porto Colom. 4 large terraces afford stunning sea views out and of Porto Colom, its harbour, and the surrounding hillsides. Well furnished and equipped the property is one of just six apartments with lovely communal pool and gardens. 3 double bedrooms, 1 bath and 2 shower rooms, fully fitted kitchen, and terrace furniture.
About the Owner
About Karen Keen
I live in England with my husband, and 3 children, although the eldest is at university.
We both work but enjoy spending as much time as we can at our apartment.
Karen Keen purchased this apartment in 2003
Why Karen Keen chose Migjorn Region
We bought this apartment because of its location and the views! It is in a block of just 6 apartments in a quiet location with its own shared pool and just a few minutes from a beautiful beach, which is never over-crowded and which has two fantastic beach cafes. Porto Colom - 15 to 20 minutes walk away - is a beautiful natural harbour with restaurants to suit every taste. But we fell in love with the views. There are terraces front and back on both floors and the views are just wonderful - ideal for sunbathing, dining or just watching the stars.
From the Owner
“We bought this apartment because of its location and the views! It is in a block of just 6 apartments in a quiet location with its own shared pool and just a few minutes from a beautiful beach, which is never over-crowded and which has two fantastic beach cafes. Porto Colom - 15 to 20 minutes walk away - is a beautiful natural harbour with restaurants to suit every taste. But we fell in love with the views. There are terraces front and back on both floors and the views are just wonderful - ideal for sunbathing, dining or just watching the stars.”
Activity and Interests
As well as Sa Punta beach just 5 minutes away, and Cala Marsal just 5 minutes by car, many other beautiful beaches are within easy reach, including the nature reserve of Cala Mondrago.
Palma airport 50 mins.
Porto Colom is a beautiful but fairly low key place to stay, and ideal for a family holiday. Sailing, diving and fishing are all available at the harbour, where boats can also be hired. There are numerous cafes and restaurants to choose from, and closer to Cala Marsal there are late night bars and clubs. Just 15 minutes away is the lively resort of Cala d'Or, the airport is a 50 minute drive, and the beautiful city of Palma less than an hour away. Horse riding and tennis are available locally, and there are many walks and nature trails close by.
- Booking Notes:
50% deposit is required on booking with remainder paid 6 weeks before arrival. A refundable deposit of £150 is also required with final payment. Minimum booking period is 7 days.
Saturday. There may be some flexibility depending on existing bookings.
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- near the sea
- live theatre
- recreation centre
- bird watching
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- mountain biking
- bay fishing
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- Ensuite shower room upstairs, ensuite bathroom downstairs, separate shower room downstairs.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Double bedroom upstairs with ensuite bathroom. Patio doors front and rear lead out on to terraces, overlooking the sea and harbour. Two twin bedrooms downstairs, one ensuite, with patio doors on to terrace overlooking unspoilt greenbelt land.
- Golf ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: Strictly no pets. Private parking to rear. Outside: The apartment is equipped with sun loungers and patio furniture - table and six chairs, on the lower front terrace. There is a table with 4 chairs on upper rear terrace. Utility Room: Situated on rear terrace, automatic washing machine and laundry sink, iron, ironing board, clothes hanger/dryer. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Apartment is cleaned on departure at a charge of £75 and towels and bed linen are provided at £10 per person. Midstay cleaning can be arranged and is payable locally. However we would ask that you provide your own beach and pool towels.