Duplex Apartment in Sou Bou, Nr. San Jaime, Menorca - Quiet, Private Residential Garden Setting
Casa Tina is a beautifully furnished split-level duplex apartment with 3 balconies; two of which offer superb panoramic views over Son Bou's 2 mile sandy beach. Casa Tina is privately owned and therefore full of those extra personal touches.
Top Traveller Review
Tastefully decorated,comfortable and quiet.
About the Owner
(2 traveller reviews)
Tastefully decorated,comfortable and quiet.
Perfect spot for a quiet getaway. There were just the two of us and we had a brilliant stay. Magnificent views and helpful caretaker. The numerous steps to the town worked for us , not a problem a nd kept us fit, lovely pool to cool off in when we got back from the beach.
Fabulous apartment with amazing views
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Casa Tina. The apartment is extremely well equipped with has one of the best views I've ever had the pleasure of enjoying.
Being up the hill, the apartment has a quieter, more laid back atmosphere than Son Bou itself. This was perfect for us as a family unit. I would suggest that the rental of a car is a must though - unless you like hiking up steps!
We were there during a heat wave, and an extra couple of fans would have been much appreciated. However, overall the place is fantastic and we all had a great time.
Activity and Interests
Son Bou is probably one of the longest beaches on Menorca, and certainly one of the most beautiful. There is very little development, thanks to the Menorcian Government's tight restrictions on development which started in the 80's.
There are hundreds of tiny beaches to seek out and explore, and hiring a car is a must on Menorca. There is a fresh water stream that runs down on to Son Bou beach with it's own family of white ducks for the children to feed.
Mahon Airport. Casa Tina is approx. 20 mins. drive from Mahon Airport. We consider the hire of a car essential, but the Island is VERY user friendly to drivers and very well signposted.
There are a very comprehensive range of shops in Son Bou, to include a Supermarket, Chemist and numerous cafes and resterants, all of which are very 'child' friendly.
The new capital of Mahon is approx. 25 mins drive from Son Bou and offers a very cosmopolitan atmosphere. The deep water long harbour sees cruise ships from all over the world and offers many interesting boat trips. There is a super covered fish and vegetable market daily and an excellent shopping area. The old capital of Cidudella lies at the opposite end of the island, approx. 35 mins drive from Son Bou and offers a much more sophisticated and cultural atmosphere with its old fishing harbour flanked by many fish restaurants, marble paths, collonaded shopping walks, spectacular cathedral etc. Both should be visited.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Please contact Mr & Mrs Withers for deposit details; also availability.
Changeover day is only on a Friday. Arrivals: 4pm Departure: 10am.
Notes on prices:
Examples of LOW and HIGH Season prices are here. Prices are for the property per week in UK Pounds.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Tourist Attractions
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Refrigerator ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- wheelchair inaccessible
- near the sea
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Bedroom 1 with bath/shower; WC, bidet, hand basin. Family bathroom with bath/shower, WC and hand basin.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 2 Single Bed, 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2 - 2 Single Bed
- Bedroom 3 - 2 Single Bed
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1: Beautiful vaulted room with balcony and bathroom & twin beds. Bedroom 2: Twin beds and balcony Bedroom 3: Twin beds
- Balcony ...
- Golf ...
- Garden ...
- Max. occupancy: 6
- smoking allowed ...
- pets not allowed
- children welcome
- Outside: Casa Tina is set in a small, private, residential development that is maintained to a high standard, set in delightful gardens. There are two pools, adult and baby, both of which are regularly maintained and are usually always very quiet, with the exception of school holiday weeks. Inside: Casa Tina is maintained to a high standard with attractive decor and comfortable furnishings. This is our much loved holiday home too, hence we have stocked the cupboards with all the items needed to thoroughly enjoy your break. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Maid service changes all linen weekly. Beach towels are NOT supplied.