Villa Puerto Andratx - Peaceful Location, Easy Walking Distance to Port & Sea
A sophisticated and well appointed luxury villa designed by the famous Spanish architect Pere Nicolau with a view to maximising light and space. The villa and its extensive terraces overlook the bay of Port Andratx and the Island of Dragonara behind which the summer sun sets every evening. Within easy walking distance of the port's restaurants, cafes and boutiques but situated in an exceptionally peaceful residential area. There is a choice of 2 crystal clear bays in which to swim both of which are within walking distance. Catering, baby sitting, special parties, and sailing can be organised with a little bit of notice. Table tennis, badminton and boules can be played in the garden.
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
Just wanted to drop you a quick thank you note for the most wonderful two weeks holiday I think we’ve ever had. I’ve travelled the world ‘several times’ and stayed in some of best. Your villa made us feel instantly ‘at home’ relaxed and secure. The design of the villa, the location, views, terrace, gardens, pool, fixtures and fittings are perfect. Staff were courteous, efficient and discreet. Special thank you to Louise who gave us loads help, tips and directions which all helped make the holiday so special.
If you have any cancellations this summer, pref seven days plus, please let me know.
Activity and Interests
Large sandy beach of Camp de Mar is a 10 min drive. The beautiful beach of San Telm is a 15 min drive. The exclusive Mini Folies Club, with 2 pools and fantastic swimming is a 5 minute drive.
Palma airport is 40 minutes away.
The villa is a short walk to the Port with lovely shops and reataurants.
The villa is 10 minutes drive from the traditional Mallorcan town of Andratx with its renowned Wednesday market.
Tennis courts are in the port plus several International golf courses within a short and easy drive. Boats (large and small) and windsurfs can easily be hired. Waterskiing and scuba-diving are available from the port.
Within a short drive there are several charming villages and wonderfully scenic routes to places like Valldemossa, Deia and Puigpunyent, not forgetting the sophisticated ancient city of Palma with its cathedral, atmospheric old town, extensive shopping and numerous excellent restaurants.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
Winter 2016 -17
30 Oct 2016 - 1 Apr 2017
5 night minimum stay
for 5 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Changeover is Saturday.
25% non-refundable deposit required at time of booking – balance 8 weeks prior to arrival. For further details on booking terms please contact owner.
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- near the sea
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Ensuite bathroom to bedroom 1 with bath / shower, wc and bidet. Ensuite bathroom to bedroom 2 with bath / shower, wc and bidet. Ensuite bathroom to bedroom 3 with bath / shower bidet and wc Ensuite bathroom to bedroom 4 shower / wc
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 9
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with super king size bed (6 foot) Bedroom 2 with king size bed. Bedroom 3 with king size bed. Bedroom 4 with 3 single beds.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: The accommodation had been recently refurnished in a contemporary and tasteful style. All the bedrooms are air-conditioned and all rooms are heated during winter. There are steps leading to the pool area and to the gardens on a lower level. For those with young children, the pool area can be secured with a lockable gate. Outside: Outdoor living can be enjoyed to its fullest extent. There are a variety of terraces designed to be used at different times of the day to take advantage of the spectacular views . Sliding doors from the kitchen lead to the 'Breakfast terrace' which has been furnished with a smart table and 8 chairs. The evening terrace is sheltered by a pergola and furnished with whicker chairs around a glass table. Enjoy drinks whilst watching the sun go down behind the Island of Dragonara. Their is a large terraced area overlooking the pool and sea which is furnished with teak garden furniture and parasols and is an ideal place for a long relaxing lunch. The roof terrace is unfurnished but has extraordinary views over the sea, the port and the mountains beyond. The pool is appox 4m x 10m. There are 8 sun loungers and parasols. The well established and shady garden offers an ideal place to have a snooze during the afternoon heat and to party at night with the atmospheric lighting. Utility Room: Fridge freezer, further freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, ironing board and iron. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and linen are included. Maid and gardener visit twice a week. Linen changed weekly. Other: Dining room with extendable table seating up to 6 people.