Cala Llonga, Menorca, Spain - Quiet Location, Close to Beaches and with capital city Mahon Just 10 Minutes Drive Away.
A perfect family villa with excellent views and accomodation yet close to the island's wonderful beaches and the shops and restaurants of the harbour city of Mahon.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
Villa Palmyra is situated at the edge of the exclusive neighbourhood of Cala Llonga, just 10 minutes drive from the capital Mahon and just a little closer to the delightful beach and village of Mesquida. The island’s airport is just 15 minutes away by car and excellent shops and supermarkets are within equally easy reach.
Bordering “green-belt” land the excellent view of the harbour is uninterrupted, while just a 300 metre scramble below the villa is a little used bay, ideal for swimming.
Mahon international airport is just 20 minutes drive away. A car is advised for the full enjoyment of your holiday.
The capital city of Mahon is just 10 minutes drive away.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
3 Sep 2016 - 28 Oct 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
29 Oct 2016 - 12 Nov 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Please check for availability.
Booking deposit 25%. Balance due 8 weeks prior to departure.
Payment by bank transfer.
Preferred changeover day is Saturday. Some flexibility may be possible depending on other bookings.
A deposit of 25% of the total rental is required at the time of booking and the remaining 75% must be paid no less than eight weeks prior to the start date of the booking.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- near the sea
- live theatre
- bird watching
- eco tourism
- horse riding
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
- equestrian events
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 4 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 5 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- All 4 en-suite shower rooms have lavatory and basin. Plus additional shower/guest cloakroom.
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Extra Lg. Double Bed, lovely views over the harbour & access to a private terrace
- Bedroom 2 - 2 Single Bed, access to a private terrace
- Bedroom 3 - 1 Large Double Bed, direct access to terrace & swimming pool
- Bedroom 4 - 2 Single Bed
- Bedroom 5 - 2 Child Bed, designer "Castle" bunk beds!
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8 (4/5 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Master Bedroom with king-size bed and en-suite shower-room Bedroom 2 with twin beds and en-suite shower-room. Bedroom 3 with double bed and en-suite shower-room. Bedroom 4 with twin beds. Bedroom 5 with childrens bunk beds and en-suite shower-room.
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: Light, airy and spacious accommodation over two floors, with five bedrooms, sleeping a maximum of 8 (max.6 adults). Four bedrooms have en-suite shower rooms, with a separate shower for the fifth bedroom and guests. The master bedroom enjoys a king-size bed, air-conditioning/heating and elevated views over the harbour and shares a private terrace with the upstairs twin-room (air conditioning/heating). The ground floor guest double bedroom, similarly air conditioned, has sliding doors leading to the terrace and pool, with a further twin bedroom and a children’s bunk bedroom with an extra sofa-bed providing ample family accommodation. Most bedrooms have additional ceiling fans and linen curtains. The entrance hall, dining room, kitchen and sitting room have a Hispano-Mauresque theme, with hand made Spanish tiles, natural stone floors, kilim-style material covering the seating. The sitting-room extends out to a covered terrace, with similar natural stone floors and wonderful views. Outside: The large south facing terrace is just three steps down from the covered terrace and boasts an outdoor stone table with cushion-covered seating and barbecue. Wooden terrace chairs, table and & sun-loungers help to complement the comfort of the villa. A beautiful 10 x 4 metre swimming-pool served by an outdoor shower. The property is fronted by undisturbed “green-belt” land that runs all the way down to the harbour and also frames the villa’s view of the sea. Utility Room: Washing machine in garage with secure outside drying area adjacent. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: The property is cleaned on a weekly basis, with bed sheets changed. Bed linen and towels are provided but not beach towels. Additional cleaning services may be arranged in advance at extra cost.