Villas in Cala'n Porter, Menorca - A Few Minutes Walk from Town and Large Sandy Beach
Superb duplex comprising 2 detatched villas with large private pool. Situated in the much sort after area of Cala en Porter and within a minute's walk from the restaurants, shops, bank, chemist and 5 minutes from a large sandy beach. The villas have walls all round creating a safe environment for children and consist of 2 twin bedrooms, bathroom, kitchen and lounge/diner. The villas can be rented together or individually.
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
We booked the villas to share a holiday with our friends. We wanted to spend time together but have our own space. The villas were perfect, we ate together outside but retired to our own villa at night. The location was excellent, close to everything and the children (adults as well) loved the large pool. We will definately be returning.
Jackie and Ray Taylor.
As a large family we love to go on holiday together but have found in the past one large villa to hectic, this was perfect. The villas inside are lovely and gave us everthing we wanted, but the outside area is suberb for the children with the pool, we could easily keep an eye on them. Will return again.
Mick and Barbara Brown.
Loved the location and villas. Lots to do even for the older kids.
Darren and Sue Whelan.
Activity and Interests
5 minutes walk to a beautiful large sandy beach. The beach is gently shelving and is very suitable for families. Sunbeds and parasols can be rented daily and there are several restaurants.
Mahon airport is approximately 10 minutes (13km) by taxi and costs approx 18 euros.
Car hire is not essential, but ask owner for more details.
The bus stop is 20 yards and the taxi rank 300 yards. Telephone and medical centre 300 yards.
The villas are 1 minute's walk from the nearest supermarket and the same to the nearest chemist and bank. Restaurants and shops are 1 minute's walk.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Apr 2016 - 28 Oct 2016
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
We require 25% deposit on booking and balance is due 12 weeks before arrival.
Friday. (please ask for different day)
Notes on prices:
Price is a starting price and increase through the season.
- Available arrival
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- pets not allowed
- near the sea
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- water skiing
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Good size bathroom with bath and overhead shower, basin with large mirror over, wc, bidet and storage unit.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeping up to 8 Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with twin beds, large fitted wardrobe with amble hanging space, shelves and large cupboard above. Large chest of drawers with mirror over. Bedroom 2 with twin beds, double fitted wardrobe with shelves and cupboard above.
- Notes on accommodation: Accommodation details are identical for each villa. Fans, travel cot and high chairs are available on request to rent. Iron and ironing board are supplied. Sorry, no pets allowed. Outside: Very large private pool with Roman steps at shallow end and ladder at deeper end with large sunbathing terraces, sunbeds, table and chairs with parasol and barbecue. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Bed linen and bath towels are supplied and the villas are cleaned on changeover.