Villa in Las Brenas, Lanzarote - Set in Beautiful Gardens with one of the Best Views on the Island
This delightful villa (completely renovated in 2011) is situated in the tranquil Canarian village of Las Breñas, only 30 minutes drive south from Arrecife airport and only 10 minutes drive from the beautiful white beaches of Papagayo and Playa Blanca. Villa Ahora Mismo stands in 5000 square metres of beautiful gardens with uninterrupted views and sunsets from Playa Blanca along the west coast to the Timanfaya Mountains and volcanoes. Two large terraces (approx. 350 sqm), one facing south the other facing west. The swimming pool area on the south side is secluded and allows for a decent sun bath even on a more windy day. Stay in touch with your friends: WIFI access at no extra charge.
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
About Michael Korn
We come to Lanzarote since more than 20 years and fell in love with Ahora Mismo and its specific location the first time we saw it.
Michael Korn purchased this villa in 2010
Why Michael Korn chose Playa Blanca - Yaiza
We have always been attracted by Las Brenas which is away from the noisy crowds of Puerto del Carmen and Playa Blanca, but close to the famous Papagayo beaches, the Timanfaya volcanoes and the wine growing area of La Geria. Our villa's location surrounded by 5000 square metres of garden and walls at the border of Las Brenas offers some extra tranquility.
What makes this villa unique
The sunsets from our terrace are just stunning. Each day you can experience how the scene is illuminated differently - just watch and enjoy.
(3 traveller reviews)
We could not believe our luck when we arrived at the villla it was stunning. Well equipt and perfect for the family. The views were amazing in all directions felt like total VIPs would love to go back again.
A fabulous well equipped villa. Stunning views .
A very relaxing quiet holiday in a lovely villa . The views are fantastic and the eating areas catch the sun all day . Well equipped with a great hot tub that really completed the day .
The pool was a good size , protected from the winds for good sunbathing . The pool solar heating is being repaired this season I believe . Would book again when we come back to Lanzarote . Thanks for s great holiday .
From the Owner
“We have always been attracted by Las Brenas which is away from the noisy crowds of Puerto del Carmen and Playa Blanca, but close to the famous Papagayo beaches, the Timanfaya volcanoes and the wine growing area of La Geria. Our villa's location surrounded by 5000 square metres of garden and walls at the border of Las Brenas offers some extra tranquility.”
Activity and Interests
15 minutes by car
Arrecife Airport is approximately 30 minutes drive from the Villa. Due to the location of the Villa Ahora Mismo, car hire is considered essential.
Las Breñas lies just 12 km North of Playa Blanca. Puerto Del Carmen (20 min drive) is the most popular resort on the island and is well equipped with marine activities, including scuba diving, deep sea fishing and wind surfing. The coastal promenade houses endless bars, restaurants, shops and some discos. The elegant marina of Puerto Calero is just a 15 minute drive away. Las Breñas little town is approximately 1 minute by car with two typical Lanzarote restaurants.
In a separate annex the villa has an appartment (object no. c4948 on owners direct webpage) whith separate entrance, terrace and garden which is fenced of by high walls(and no joint use of any of the facilities like swimming pool etc.). Villa and appartment might be rented together if one party prefers to be more separate.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
|Notes: Rates are based on 2 guests; add £13 per night, per additional guest|
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Notes on prices: for the optional use of the jacuzzi we charge € 50 per week
We are flexible on changover days
Owner's Cancellation Policy
From the Owner
“The sunsets from our terrace are just stunning. Each day you can experience how the scene is illuminated differently - just watch and enjoy.”
- Away From It All
- Ceiling Fans
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub ...
- Private Pool
- Ocean View
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- 2 double bed rooms have en-suite facilities. Separate house bathroom.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps up to 7 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: 3 double bedrooms (1,80m*2m), 2 with en suite bathrooms 1 kingsize bed room (1,40 m*2m)
- Terrace ...
- Golf ...
- Max. occupancy: 7
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- children welcome
- Notes on accommodation: The villa offers spacious accommodation including 4 bedrooms and can comfortably sleep 7 adults. Outside: The south facing covered BBQ terrace enjoys sun all day. This terrace leads to a large patio area surrounding the beautifully maintained secluded 10 x 5 m private solar heated swimming pool (incl. 10 wooden sunbeds, 2 large tables with lots of sitting opportunities) and a large Jacuzzi. From here you have views of the countryside and coastline. The new large west facing terrace (incl. large wooden table with 8 seats) offers splendid views of the sea and the Timanfaya mountains. In the evening you can experience marvellous sunsets over the sea - the ideal place for a sundowner drink. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Bed linen, towels and tea towels are provided weekly. Additional maid service on request. Other: The spacious and generously equipped living situation is completed by a 25 sqm relaxing area with extra large windows all around with unbeatable panoramic views.