Marina Real (2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4)
This superbly decorated fifth floor apartment has a comfortable lounge/dining room with two elegant sofas, oriental rugs, coffee table, glass dining table with chairs and basic UK TV with DVD player and WiFi. Sliding doors lead onto a large terrace with table and chairs overlooking the marina and sea.
A separate kitchen is fully equipped with electric oven, hob, fridge/freezer, microwave, dishwasher. A door leads into a small utility room with w/machine, ironing board and airing facilities.
The beautifully decorated master bedroom is airy and spacious with ample built in wardrobes and sliding patio windows with delightful views of the marina. The ensuite bathroom has bath/shower over, wash-basin, WC and bidet.
The light and airy second bedroom has twin beds, built in wardrobe and window overlooking the marina.
Sun-beds are available in the main landscaped pool area. There is also a second pool on the 3rd floor. This apartment has private and secure underground parking.
Two exceptional, attractively furnished and decorated luxury apartments in prestigious Puerto Duquesa. Both are two-bedroomed and overlook the picturesque marina, with superb views across the mountains and Mediterranean to Estepona and Marbella. The lively, colourful and palm fringed marina is served with a wide range of bars, restaurants and shops. Each apartment has its own access to their own shared, guarded pool as well as direct access to a good quality local beach with lifeguards. A wide range of shopping, entertainment and nightlife can be found in nearby Estepona, Puerto Banus, Marbella and Gibraltar. The historic towns of Seville and Ronda and the delightful mountain White Villages are also readily accessible. The apartments are ideally located for the two local golf courses and also the more prestigious courses of Valderrama, Sotogrande and San Roque etc which are within half an hour’s drive.
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
Any day depending on prior bookings.
(1 traveller reviews)
Activity and Interests
The apartment blocks are well maintained with their main entrances onto the marina itself. Each pool has direct access onto the promenade and beach.
The main airport is Malaga at 55 minutes drive with easy access and car hire facilities. Gibraltar is nearer at 30 minutes with car hire available from Gibraltar or just over the border in La Linea.
Day-trips to Ronda, Seville etc are available - see Special Interest section. For those wishing to spend more time exploring inland car hire is recommended.
Approximate driving times by the N340 coast road from Puerto de la Duquesa:
Eastwards - Estepona 15 minutes, puerto Banus 25 minutes, La Cañada Shopping Centre (north Marbella) 30 minutes, Marbella 35 minutes, Malaga Airport 1 hour 10 minutes (using Peaje sections of E15 motorway 55 minutes).
Westwards - Sotogrande 15 minutes, Gibraltar 30 minutes (not including border crossing times), Tarifa 45 minutes.
Using other inland roads, approximate driving times on request.
The luxury apartments are tastefully furnished to very high standards and are situated in adjacent blocks on the marina front itself. Puerto de Duquesa lies on the edge of some of the most splendid mountain scenery and National Parks in Andalucia. The Costa del Sol generally is famous for its coastal resorts and golf courses all of which are easily accessible from Puerto de Duquesa. Marine activities available locally include swimming, sailing, windsurfing, sea fishing, whale and dolphin watching and relaxing on the beach. All amenities are available locally including bars, restaurants, shops, banks, supermarkets, beauty salons, fitness centre, pharmacies and clinic, most of which are bi-lingual.
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning
- Lift ...
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Oven ...
- Pantry Items ...
- Refrigerator ...
- Hob ...
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Video Library
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Outdoor Pool
- children welcome ...
- non smoking only ...
- wheelchair accessible ...
- near the sea
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- laundrette - serviced
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- bay fishing
- 90 m²
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath with Shower
- The ensuite bathroom has bath/shower over, wash-basin, WC and bidet. A separate bathroom has bath/shower over, wash-basin and WC.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Large Double Bed, This bedroom is ensuite
- Bedroom 2 - 2 Single Bed
- The beautifully decorated master bedroom is airy and spacious with ample built in wardrobes and sliding patio windows with delightful views of the marina. The ensuite bathroom has bath/shower over, wash-basin, WC and bidet. The light and airy second bedroom has twin beds, built in wardrobe and window overlooking the marina. A cot can be provided for an additional fee.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: The well-appointed apartments are fully air-conditioned / heated and have stunning marina and sea views. The apartments are suitable for all ages with stairs and lifts. Both have pools with lifeguards that are for residents use only. Sorry - no pets allowed other than guide dogs. All linen/bedding is provided except beach towels and all energy costs are included. Outside: The apartment blocks are well maintained with their main entrances onto the marina itself. Each pool has direct access onto the promenade and beach with Marina Real having lift access to the underground car-parking.