2 Double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, full kitchen, lift, A/C, balconies with views
A very attractive, sunny flat with charming views of the hills to the east and pretty gardens (palm, olive and orange trees) and 1920's villas from the two balconies; It is in a quiet residential and sought-after area, yet right in the centre of Cannes, and only a few minutes walk from the famous Croisette and the seafront.it is on the 4th floor (with a lift), and has individually adjustable AIR-CONDITIONING THROUGHOUT. NOW with Ultra High Speed FIBRE OPTIC Internet and TV.
Master Bedroom is large with a king-size 1.80 m wide bed, en suite bathroom with WC, a sitting/study area, + west-facing balcony to enjoy the afternoon/evening sun.
The second double bedroom can have 2 single beds (plenty of space inbetween !) or made up as a king-size bed. Large wardrobe and east-facing balcony, and adjacent shower room.
The living room and fully-equipped kitchen (oven, hob, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, w/machine + table for 3/4) all open onto a long balcony, facing east, to enjoy the sun from first thing in the morning until noon, or the shade in the afternoon . Second shower-room with large shower, washbasin and WC , + a 3rd independent WC.
A private, secure parking space is included.
It is just 8 min walk from the seafront (La Croisette), 5 min walk from the smart shops in rue d'Antibes, and exactly a 9 min walk from the Palais des Festivals. Buses pass within 100 metres, and there is a local supermarket, pharmacy etc 100m away.
FREE TELEPHONE CALLS!
Calls to ordinary landlines within France and nearly all other countries are FREE and unlimited. Calls to US/Canadian cellphones are also FREE; charges to other mobile/cell phones and calls to Special Numbers are chargeable.
This is in addition to FREE WiFi Internet access throughout the apartment. A private, secure parking space for one car is available (advance notice required.
Top Traveller Review
Great apartment and location!
About the Owner
Born in London, I have always enjoyed France and the amazing clarity of the light in the south of France. Now 'early-retired' I manage this property myself and always welcome guests personally, showing them everything they need to know about the area and the apartment.
Guestbook comments from the owner
It was a pleasure to stay in this attractive and spacious apartment in a quiet neighbourhood just a short walk from local food shops and the station, and less than 10 minutes walk from the beach. It's an interesting and pleasant walk to Le Suquet, the old town. The owner was friendly and very helpful, giving us clear information and useful advice. Each room is sunny and bright, well furnished and clean. The kitchen is well equipped and the bathroom and shower room well appointed. The king size bed was wonderfully comfortable. The apartment is not overlooked and enjoys views in both directions: the view from the lounge was particularly impressive in the evening. The balconies (with electric blinds) are a considerable bonus.
All told, a five star experience which we hope to repeat
4.9 based on 39 holidaymaker reviews
Great apartment and location!
Our visit to Cannes was especially enjoyable this year. This apartment has wonderful light, a fantastic location and all the essential amenities. The refurbished bathrooms were also a plus. The owner was very helpful and available if needed (and he wasn't needed). Grocery store nearby was handy. The train station was minutes away, for travel to other towns. I would definitely stay here again.
Comfy and convenient
We booked this apartment for a late summer break in Cannes and it was perfect.
Bright and spacious with lovely views we had breakfast on the balcony on one side and a glass of wine in the evening on the other side as the sun went down.
Spotlessly clean and it had everything we needed ( and more) fabulously comfortable bed and super shower!
The owner has made it feel just like home with lots of advice on how everything worked as well as how to find the local supermarket and bakery for the morning croissants!
The local market is a five minute walk away and two minutes later you are on the beach!
Large sunny flat with wonderful views
Very convenient flat with great access to main shops and the sea.
Wonderful to return and enjoy again the amazing views of the terracotta roofs and hill. The balconies mean it is possible to enjoy sunshine all day. Extremely comfortable bed in large ensuite main bedroom, as well as being very quiet. Everything needed is just so close by and Cannes is such a beautiful and friendly seaside town.
We had a lovely stay !
We rented Jonathan's apartment for 3 weeks during Christmas and New Year. The apartment is nice, bright and from the living room and one of the bedrooms you have a nice view over the hills of Cannes (La Californie). We usually had breakfast at the dining table in the living room and sitting there seeing the sun rise over Cannes is very nice. The apartment is on the 4th of 6 floors and located in a residential area with secure parking provided in an adjacent building. In the apartment there are 2 bedrooms, a living room (with large flat screen TV), kitchen with all you need (including dishing- and washing machine), 1 bathroom with tub, a separate shower and in total 3 toilets. There are foodstores in the area of which one is a supermarket, abt 5 minutes walk from the apartment. The walk from the apartment to the Croisette takes less than 10 minutes. Everything was as per our expectations and Jonathan proved to be a caring owner with useful tips about what to do and where to go. We enjoyed our stay a lot and would gladly rent it again, should we return to Cannes.
Margitta and Hakan from Gothenburg
My wife and I had a very enjoyable week in Cannes. The apartment, is comfortable, light, airy and located in a quiet location. We were met by Jonathan the owner, who supplied us with all we needed to know about the apartment and the surrounding area. The railway station is only a little over five minutes away and a supermarket just down the road. There are many restaurants to choose from nearby in Cannes if you decide not to eat in.
We have just spent a week in this glorious apartment and didn't want to leave, it was the best holiday property we have ever rented.
We were met by the charming owner Jonathan who made us feel so welcome and we felt that he really wanted us to enjoy our stay in Cannes. After a helpful introduction to everything in the apartment we just knew we had found the right place.
The bedrooms were spacious and had everything we needed and the bathrooms were spotlessly clean. The sitting room was much bigger than we expected and had super comfy chairs and sofas as well as a table and chairs. The kitchen was so perfect and had everything you could possibly want, even a Nespresso machine!
Comfy beds and extremely powerful showers all made it a five star accommodation.
It's in a great location just a ten minute walk to the beach with all the shops of Cannes nearby. There is a bakery and a supermarket around the corner.
We will definitely book this apartment again
From the Owner
“With the sun streaming into the living room in mid-February, coming from the north of Europe how could I resist?”
Activity and Interests
Centrally but quietly situated in glamorous Cannes, famous for it's Film Festival and the glitterati, with some of the best shops in the world on your doorstep, just a few minutes walk from the Croisette, where you can stroll along and admire the beautiful yachts and sunsets... and just 'people-watch' from one of the (free) blue chairs, or enjoy the beautiful private or public beaches.
St Tropez (take a boat!), Grasse, Nice (explore the Flower Market and Old City) and Italy are all easily accessible by car or train.
Or explore the quaint old town of Cannes 'Le Suquet', the museums, antique and flower markets on foot or with the help of 'Le Petit Train', and have your photo taken on the red carpet of the Palais des Festivals.
For shopping the rue d'Antibes is HEAVEN! Very stylish shops, not necessarily expensive. For everyday needs there are a supermarket, boulangerie, bars, restaurants etc within 100 metres, and the food markets at Place Gambetta and Forville are a few minutes walk
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
1 Apr 2017 - 7 Apr 2017
7 night minimum stay
16 May 2017 - 27 May 2017
12 night minimum stay
25 Jun 2017 - 16 Sep 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
All bookings are subject to an 80 euro end of stay cleaning charge and 15 euro/person laundry charge; a Security Deposit of 500 euros (returnable if no damage) is payable.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“Quiet apartment in a quiet residential area (wake up hearing the birds sing !), but in the centre of town and only a few minutes walk from the Croisette/beach/Palais des Festivals. Private parking. Adjustable air-conditioning/heating. WiFi internet and FREE landline calls to many countries.”
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning ...
- Alarm Clock
- Basic Soaps
- Broadband Access ...
- Lift ...
- Garage ...
- Hair Dryer
- Heating ...
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided ...
- Living Room ...
- Local Maps
- Telephone ...
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided ...
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet ...
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Maker ...
- Cooking Utensils ...
- Dishes & Utensils ...
- Dishwasher ...
- Freezer ...
- Kitchen ...
- Microwave ...
- Oven ...
- Pantry Items ...
- Refrigerator ...
- Hob ...
- Toaster ...
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- Books ...
- Books - Fiction / Non-fiction
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Music Library ...
- Satellite / Cable ...
- Television ...
- Video Library ...
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Low Allergen Environment
- children welcome ...
- non smoking only ...
- pets not allowed
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible ...
- city centre
- near the sea
- laundrette - not serviced
- live theatre
- water parks
- winery tours
- gambling casinos
- horse riding
- outlet shopping
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
- whale watching
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- equestrian events
- jet skiing
- mountain biking
- roller blading
- bay fishing
- water skiing
- 80 m²
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Ensuite to Bed 1
- The bathroom is en-suite to Bedroom 1, is new and has modern fittings comprising: bath with shower, vanity basin, WC, hair dryer, and storage for all those personal toiletries, make up etc. The shower room (also new) for Bed 2/Living Room also has modern fittings, a large shower enclosure, vanity basin, and WC. There is a separate, third WC with hand basin.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Large Double Bed, 1 Cot, A/C + West-facing balcony & study area, ensuite bathroom
- Living Room - 1 Sofa bed/Futon, A/C+ East-facing balcony, sofabed for 1 person
- Bedroom 2 - 2 Single Bed, A/C+ East-facing balcony, 2 singles beds or super king size
- THE APARTMENT IS FULLY AIR-CONDITIONED Bedroom 1 is large, has new en suite bathroom with bath/shower basin and WC, fitted wardrobes, a sitting/study area, and a west-facing balcony with chairs and pretty views. It has a 180cm/6' new sue per king size double bed. There is also a 120 cm/4' x 60 cm/2' child's bed/cot available on request. Bedroom 2 has two single beds (which can be made up as a king size double,) fitted wardrobes, and an east-facing balcony with pretty views. A baby's cot (60 x 120 cm/2' x 4') and a 80 cm folding single bed are available on request (in advance). There is a new, separate Shower Room (large shower, basin, WC) and a third independent WC. The living room has a comfortable sofa bed (for one person), other sofas/easy chairs, a dining table for 6, 48" flat-screen digital/HD TV and DVD player, and picture windows leading onto the east-facing balcony. The Kitchen is fully-equipped, and has a table for 3-4 people.
- Balcony ...
- Golf ...
- Tennis ...
- 4 garden chairs
- A reserved PARKING SPACE in a secure underground garage is included in the rental; ACCESSIBILITY: the apartment (4th floor, with a lift) is all on one level. Level access for a WHEELCHAIR to the building entrance and apartment can be made through the courtyard - ask for details. SMOKE ALARM fitted. CHILDREN: well-behaved children are welcome. Please note the apartment is on the 4th floor, and all rooms open (with quite heavy sliding/lockable doors) onto the balconies. The building is a quiet residential block, and is therefore not suitable for noisy children or loud parties! FREE TELEPHONE CALLS ! Telephone calls to ordinary landlines in France and most other countries, are free (also cellphones in USA and Canada); Any telephone charges are deducted from the deposit, after checking usage on-line. WiFi INTERNET Rental rates include being met at the property (usually by the owner) and shown everything; town maps and an Information File are provided