4 Bedrooms, 3 bathrooms. Sleeps 8
• 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom luxury home in Indian Creek. Sleeps up to 8 in comfort in one King suite, one Queen suite and two twin rooms
• Secluded gas heated pool and spa, not overlooked, S/W facing onto conservation woodland
• 4 miles to Disney, 1.6 miles to stores and restaurants
• Air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
• Complementary wireless internet access
• Complementary local, national, international telephone calls
• Games room
• Monitored security system
Welcome to our Kissimmee vacation home. Situated on a premier community just four miles to Disney’s Main Gate West and less than two miles from restaurants and a shopping plaza, our villa at Indian Creek is in one of the most popular vacation destinations for families visiting the theme parks and attractions of Orlando.
Our villa 'Rainbow Springs' is ideally located in the quietest and low traffic area of the community. The pool deck faces South West for all day sun and enjoys a peaceful outlook onto unspoiled conservation woodland and is also fenced on both sides for privacy.
The accommodation is ideal for a family or for two families sharing and is furnished to a high standard. It consists of four bedrooms and three bathrooms, two of which are en suite. There is a spacious kitchen, large gathering room with a high ceiling and a separate dining area seating up to six. The whole villa is of course air-conditioned and all rooms have ceiling fans. Stepping through the French doors in the gathering room you will be on the south west facing lanai with a cooling ceiling fan. The pool deck, which is fully enclosed by a screen, has a 26ft pool with raised spa and waterfall. Gas heating, when requested, will maintain the water temperature at about 84F
In addition to the pool there are many luxury facilities to help your holiday go with a swing. For your comfort the pool deck is complete with cushioned sun loungers, chairs and other poolside furniture and underwater pool lighting for an evening swim. The main living area has a 42 inch HD TV, Blu-ray player and a Hi-fi system with iPod dock. HDTV/ Blu-ray or TV/DVD combo are in all bedrooms. One twin room is equipped with a PlayStation 3 (bring your favourite games). Complementary WiFi internet access will enable you to keep in touch and phone calls including local, national and international are also free of charge. We also have a small library of books and DVDs. To complete your enjoyment there is a fan cooled game room with a pool table, foosball and electronic darts.
Facilities at Indian Creek include a tennis court, basketball, soccer pitch, putting green and Tot-Lot with swings, slides and climbing bars. There is also a community nature trail and jogging track if you feel like a little exercise.
'Rainbow Springs' is only 1.6 miles from the Formosa Gardens shopping Plaza on US 192. This is very convenient and you will find a Winn Dixie food store, restaurants including Red Lobster, Outback, Buffalo Wild Wings, Carrabbas, Subway, Giordanos and more besides. Should you need it there is also a Medical Center and a Walgreens Drug Store .Other stores including Publix, Super Target and Wal-Mart are only a short distance along US192. Travel a little further and you will find Florida Mall, Mall at Millennia and numerous Premium Outlet stores.
A day out at Busch Gardens, the beaches and beautiful sunsets on the Gulf of Mexico or a visit to the Kennedy Space Center or Daytona Beach are realistic day trips made possible by our villa being only a 10 minute drive from Interstate 4 that gives easy access to either coast.
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
(4 traveller reviews)
The house is in a quiet residential area within easy reach of the Disney parks, restaurants and supermarkets. The house is in very good decorative order and has everything you need to settle in quickly. The pool is not overlooked at all and is very private. It was lovely to come back and relax at the villa after a morning at the local attractions. We wish we could have stayed much longer!
Lovely villa, well equipped & good location
My extended family of 6 spent 2 weeks at the villa and we all loved it. We spent many long days out but always enjoyed returning to the villa where we could chill out.
There's plenty of room inside that made the whole stay very comfortable and despite all the attractions of Florida there were times when all of us were very happy to just spend time at the villa relaxing and making use of the pool.
It's located in a quiet area with easy access to the key roads to get to the parks and has a good choice of restaurants and shops nearby.
Making the booking was simple and the owners were always very responsive to our questions. I immediately felt very confident that we had made a good choice of villa/owner.
We didn't have any reason to use the managing company when staying at the villa but I suppose that's a sign that they're doing a good job in ensuring that everything was in order before we arrived.
I'd be happy to recommend it to anyone and look forward to returning in the future.
This is our 4th visit to Florida, and this is the best villa we have rented in every way. The location is ideally suited for Disneyworld, and all the shops and restaurants on Hwy 192. It is also easy to connect with the I4, which takes you to Universal Studios, etc.
The villa itself is lovely. It is very spacious, extremely well decorated, and has all you could need for a wonderful holiday. It is well maintained, and the management company were very helpful. The information I had from the owner before leaving was also very useful. The pool is great, and the pool area is completely private, having fences on either side, and woodland at the rear. The games room is an added bonus. It was also very handy to have the internet, and free international calls to home, which meant that we could keep in touch with an elderly mum, who hated not having us around.
I have already reccommended the villa to all my friends, and when we go again, I would certainly go there again, which we have never done before.
villa close to disney parks
Very well maintained villa, lovely pool and jacuzzi .Conveniently located close to theme parks restaurants etc. Owner very easy to contact and provided good service.
Activity and Interests
Indian Creek is only 3 miles from Disney and only a 5min drive from Formosa Gardens Shopping Center. This has a supermarket, restaurants, Tourist Info Center, Pharmacy and medical center and other shops and services. Travel a little further and you will find Florida Mall, Mall at Millennia and numerous factory outlet stores.
A day out at Busch Gardens, the beaches and beautiful sunsets on the Gulf of Mexico or a visit to the Kennedy Space Center are realistic day trips made possible by the central location of our home.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
4 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017
5 night minimum stay
for 5 nights
My Standard Rate
5 night minimum stay
for 5 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Rates inclusive of all utilities and taxes. Pool heating is an additional charge of £98/$161 per week and is recommended between October and the end of April. For stays of 6 nights or less a cleaning surcharge of £60/$98 applies. A booking is secured by the payment of a deposit of £150/$240 per week Accidental damage waver fee of £45/$75 is payable with final balance 8 weeks prior to booking
The prices quoted are per week and are fully inclusive of all taxes. Pool heat is optional and is charged at £98/$168 per week if requested at the time of booking. For bookings of 6 days or less there is a cleaning surcharge of £60/$98. We offer a variety of payment methods. An additional damage waiver of £45/$75 is due along with the final balance 8 weeks prior to arrival or full amount if less.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm Clock
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Security System
- Telephone ...
- Towels Provided
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Dining Area
- Books ...
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Table Football
- Game Room ...
- Pool Table
- Satellite / Cable
- Television ...
- Video Player
- Video Game Console ...
- Video Library ...
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Outdoor Pool
- Private Pool ...
- Spa Whirlpool
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- theme parks
- water parks
- outlet shopping
Local Services & Businesses
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- 1750 sq. ft.
- Queen suite - Toilet, Bath with Shower
- Family bathroom - Toilet, Bath with Shower
- Master suite - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Twin bedroom 3 - 2 Double Bed, Two single beds
- Twin bedroom 4 - 2 Double Bed, Two single beds
- Master suite - 1 Extra Lg. Double Bed, King size bed and ensuite bathroom
- Queen suite - 1 Large Double Bed, Queen size bed and ensuite bathroom
- Bedrooms have TV/DVD players. Master suite has Jacuzzi hot tub, large walk in shower, his and hers washing facilities and large walk-in illuminated closet area. French doors give access to the lanai and pool Queen suite has a queen size bed with nightstand. There is HDTV and Blu-ray player, clock radio and ceiling fan. The bathroom has bath with shower, sink and hairdryer Twin bedrooms have clock radios and TV/DVD players and one has a PlayStation 3 (bring your favourite games) These bedrooms share the family bathroom.
- Small Cooler
- 6 garden chairs
- 3 deck chairs
- Kitchen equipment includes everything you could need and includes full size oven and hob, microwave, dishwasher, large refrigerator with ice maker, and waste disposal unit. You will find all the usual house wares including 12 place settings, toaster, electric kettle, coffee maker and blender. The telephone gives you free local, long distance and international calls. High speed wireless broadband Internet connectivity is available throughout the house and on the pool deck. Just bring your own laptop. The lanai is fully equipped with quality furniture and ceiling fan enabling you to sit in comfort, shaded from the Florida sun. You can relax at the poolside as the pool and pool deck are fully enclosed by a screen. The pool deck faces southwest and so is bathed in sun from early morning until sunset and quality padded sun-loungers are provided to enable you to take full advantage of this. The pool deck is screened on both left and right sides to give complete privacy.