Private Villa near Alcossebre with 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms (1 ensuite) sleeps 6
This stunning villa is situated in an elevated position on a hillside overlooking the beautiful blue Mediterranean Sea, the marina and the picturesque villages of Las Fuentes and Alcossebre. It is ideally located on the coast 1 hour drive North of Valencia and 2 hours South of Barcelona.
The accommodation includes 3 double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a large fully fitted kitchen and open plan lounge and dining room. There is a fabulous pool and paved terrace set in colourful landscaped gardens. These benefit from sun all day with some shaded areas. Pool furniture is provided.
You will enjoy the large covered terrace, leading through glazed patio doors from the lounge. This is ideal for alfresco dining and boasts beautiful views over the pool and out across the villages and marina to the sea. Upstairs an open terrace, leading again through double doors from the master suite, has breathtaking panoramic views of sea and the national park and benefits from the sun all day long.
Our villa with its own private pool near Alcossebre and Las Fuentes has something to offer for just about everyone. During the peak months the area is vibrant and exciting, or you can just relax in your own pool in relative peace and quiet. Out of season the area is slightly quieter but still with plenty to do and experience. There are so many wonderful restaurants in Alcossebre and Las Fuentes to suit all tastes.
In addition there are so many places of interest to see in the Costa del Azahar, or again you can just sit in one of the sea front bars enjoying Tapas and watch the world go by. There are many local shops in Alcossebre for the serious shopper, or just for browsing. Finally for the active, there are some wonderful walks, cycling and all manner of water sports.
Top Traveller Review
Perfect, relaxing holiday in super villa
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
Many thanks for the loan of your villa. It was absolutely beautiful, in fact we felt that your website pictures did not do it justice.
Whenever we arrived at the villa my first impression was Wow. The villa with the 'wow' factor. I found it very well furnished and finished to a very high standard. It was very spacious and very well maintained. The views from the villa were spectacular and we had the benefit of having the sun all day long. I would HIGHLY recommend this villa to others and would seriously consider rebooking for summer 2008.
We had a fabulous time in your villa. The only comment we would like to make is we believe you have completely undersold your villa, it is fantastic and what a perfect master bedroom. We would love to return next year.
The villa is absolutely fab…. What terrific views!
Thank you so much. We had a perfect holiday and the villa was wonderful. The views are to die for. There is plenty to do and see but we spent most of the time by the pool
4.8 based on 11 holidaymaker reviews
Perfect, relaxing holiday in super villa
Marcolina 42 provided the perfect base for a family holiday of Grandparents, parents and twin toddlers. The villa was very clean when we arrived and superbly well stocked for a holiday home. Johan's communication prior to and during the stay was excellent and thorough. We found the area of Alcossebre/ Laz Fuentes the perfect place for a relaxing holiday with a family. The beaches were clean, safe and the sea warm. We visited nearby Peniscola which is well worth a visit, and the Tuesday night market on the seafront but, having small children, tended to stay near the villa most days. However, there was a water park about 30-40 mins away and many other interesting places to visit. Overall, we had a wonderful time and would not rule out another visit in the future.
Marcolina 42, fantastic family holiday!
The villa is in a lovely area and is well equipped for a home from home experience. The property is extremely clean and well maintained. The sun loungers and furniture are of good quality to make sitting around the pool or on the terrace comfortable. We received lots of information prior to our stay and Johan responded quickly to any queries we had and offered to supply high chairs etc if we needed them. We had a wonderful holiday and will certainly return to this area and wouldn't hesitate to recommend staying here. Thank you!
great property with fantastic views
The villa has great accommodation, particularly the master bedroom and the living areas and is situated in a quiet peaceful area of Alcossebre. The kitchen is well appointed and the pool is perfect for cooling down on a hot day. The views are fantastic and the outdoor balcony is ideal for dining/relaxing with a good book. The town is lovely with loads of restaurants to choose from, serving from authentic tapas to pizzas and great ice creams. The beaches were not crowded either so a great holiday all round! Would highly recommend.
Great villa and location
The villa is perfect for a family holiday. Both the inside and outside areas are decorated and furnished to a very high standard and the modern kitchen was very well equipped. The outside terrace area was great for dining during the day as you are protected from the sun, but also eating and relaxing during the evenings (views from the outside terraces are fantastic). The pool temperature was very warm and the pool room with toilet facilities and washing machine were ideal for a family with young children.
Alcossebre itself is a very nice resort with great beaches and only one hour drive from Valencia. We also visited other towns including Peniscola and Morella, which I'd recommend.
Overall we couldn't fault the property and Johan the owner was very easy to deal with and responsive.
A beautifully maintained villa in a great town
The villa is beautifully maintained with comfortable furniture, the outside furniture on the veranda and by the pool particularly being great for large numbers of people (6+). The master bedroom which is located on the top floor has its own balcony with stunning views over the sea, probably not many better places to wake up to each morning!
The pool is a reasonable size but because it is kidney shaped was not ideal for any pool sports like volley ball etc., however it was very clean and refreshing for those long hot days. The wifi, television and games console all kept various members of the family entertained at different times of the holiday (and especially on the few days that it did rain).
Alcossebre as a town is perfect for family holidays, it has some amazing (and blue flag level) beaches, water and beach sports, tapas bars along the coast and probably the best selection of restaurants and food we have eaten in the many years we have been coming to Spain. With the opening of the new Castellon airport this September (2015) the resort is even easier (and cheaper) to get to.
Really nice villa
Really nice villa and very well equipped. We had a great week here. The pool was a hit with the kids and Alcossebre has a good choice of restaurants. Water park 20 mins or so away is well worth a visit, kids got me on the big slide I said no chance to when we got there.
Activity and Interests
Our villa is between Alcossebre and las Fuentes. The Orange Blossom Coast has miles of beautiful beaches and secret coves, and has one of the most mountainous regions in Spain, with medieval villages and outstanding landscapes. Places to visit include Morella, a medieval walled town and Peniscola with its famous castle overlooking the sea. Port Aventura is a fantastic water park near Taragona.
Local shops provide a selection of quality produce with hypermarkets nearby. An abundance of local restaurants, cafe and Tapas bars, provide a wide range of good quality food for all tastes.
There is a 3 minute drive/15 minute walk to nearest beach, further beaches all within 10 minutes. All the beaches are sandy and blue flag with volley ball and basket ball, nets, slides, climbing frames and play areas. Water sports in season include pedalos, wind surfing, scuba diving, jet skiing and coastal cruises. Two 18 hole golf courses are within a 30 minutes drive
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
30 Apr 2017 - 24 Jun 2017
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
25 Jun 2017 - 2 Sep 2017
Changeover Day: Saturday
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
3 Sep 2017 - 7 Oct 2017
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£251|
For half terms rates, Easter and off season discounted rates, please contact owner.
A booking deposit is required with booking and full balance to be paid 8 weeks before departure.
The deposit is then converted to a damage deposit which is returnable less the cost of any damage or loss, within 7 days of return of keys.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning ...
- Alarm Clock
- Broadband Access
- Ceiling Fans
- Computer Available
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Local Activities Guide
- Local Maps
- Parking On Street
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Audio Tape Player
- Books ...
- Books for Kids
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Games for Kids
- Music Library
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Player
- Video Game Console ...
- Video Games
- Video Library
Pool / Spa
- Outdoor Pool
- Private Pool ...
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- naturist beach
- water parks
- winery tours
- horse riding
Local Services & Businesses
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- water skiing
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Bidet
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure, Inside next to pool
- Bathroom 4 - Outdoor Shower, Pool area, outside next to the pool
- Our detached villa has three beautiful bathrooms, fully tiled and fully fitted. One is on the first floor and is an ensuite to the master bedroom with bath and shower over, separate shower cubicle, wash hand basin, towel rail, medicine cupboard and shelf. The second is a family bathroom on the ground floor with bath and shower over, bidet, wash hand basin, towel rail, medicine cupboard and shelf. The third is inside at the pool level with shower. Outside next to the pool there is a also a shower.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Extra Lg. Double Bed
- Bedroom 2 - 1 Large Double Bed
- Bedroom 3 - 1 Large Double Bed
- Our beautiful villa is well furnished and attractive.The huge master suite is on the first floor, has a extra large double bed and is beautifully furnished with a built-in wardrobe, dressing table and two bedside tables. There are two sets of patio doors leading to an open terrace, which has breathtaking panoramic views over the pool, to the sea and the Sierra d'Irta national park This terrace and benefits from the sun all day long. The second bedroom has a double bed and is also well furnished with two built-in wardrobes and bedside tables. from here you have views over the colourful gardens, and out to the sea. The third bedroom has two single beds, (can be together or apart) bedside tables and two built-in wardrobes All bedrooms have ceiling fans Please view our website, ask us for link, for more details.
- Garden ...
- 6 garden chairs
- 6 deck chairs
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- The villa has a large, separate fully fitted kitchen with archway into the lounge over a marble breakfast bar. The kitchen has a window with fantastic views out to sea and towrads the National Park. The lounge has two leather sofas, occasional table and TV with DVD playe, which plays CDs, and both English and Spanish satellite. The lounge has two double glazed patio doors leading out to a large, covered terrace with furniture. This is ideal for alfresco dining and boasts beautiful views over the private pool and out across the villages and marina at Las Fuentes, to the sea. The dining area has a beautiful wooden table and chairs with setting for 6 The villa has its own heated pool set in its own gardens. There is an outdoor shower with sun loungers and pool furniture. Smoking is not permitted inside the house Please view our website, ask us for link, for more details.