Luxury Villa With WiFi On The Beautiful Oliva Nova Resort
Take in the stunning mountain views from the large private terrace at this new luxury holiday villa is set amongst beautiful citrus groves with mountain views set on a unique beach and golf resort (course designed by Severiano Ballesteros). It’s ideal for an activity holiday or just for relaxation with the magnificent health spa just a short walk away. The villa has gardens in front and rear with a patio area perfect for barbecues and al fresco dining during the warm summer evenings whilst upstairs there is a very large sunbathing terrace. Inside you will find a fully equipped kitchen and general decor to a very high standard. The villa can comfortably sleep 6 persons; there are 2 main bedrooms (1 en-suite) and a quality sofa that converts into a large double bed. The property has both hot and cold air conditioning which makes it a perfect retreat both summer and winter. There is a bank, supermarket & hairdresser the resort along with bars and restaurants. The property includes WiFi
Locality: Oliva Nova is situated on the orange blossom coast of Costa Azahar. It is a Spanish market town which is developing and provides an ideal contrast of tourist attractions and traditional Spanish living. Oliva beach is typical of the vast white sandy beaches in this area. It is unspoiled and has the added safety of a protected chain of sand dunes. It also carries the European clean water blue flag award. There are no high rise buildings on Oliva beach due to strict planning restrictions. The cosmopolitan town of Denia with its many bars and restaurants is a short car ride away. Denia also offers excellent shopping with its many shops and boutiques along its tree lined streets.
Health Spa: Oliva Nova’s Health, Beauty & Spa Centre which is open to guests and boasts swimming pool, two saunas, Turkish bath, fitness centre and whirlpool, Finnish sauna, refreshing lemon water pool and relaxation room with sound therapy. Therapies: You can enjoy a wide range of treatments provided by a dedicated team of professionals in the Body Love Centre, which will leave you completely revitalised. The various types of therapy include: Classic Massages, Medical physiotherapy, traditional medicines from Tibetan Ayurveda, Spa Therapy, Relaxing Body Packs, Bath and Hydrotherapy. Beauty treatments include: Manicures, pedicures, make up and hair removal.
Weather Information:: The Costa Blanca region averages 300 sunny days per year with water temperatures of 24° in the height of summer, falling to 18° in November. The region is reputed for glorious sunshine throughout the year with winter temperatures averaging a mild 16 degrees and summer temperatures regularly in the mid 30's.
Not to be missed for the riding enthusiasts is the Oliva Nova Equestrian Centre just a few minutes walk away or 2 minutes by car. MET Equestrian events are held here annually.
Details for holiday villa Casa Daniben, 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, 2 Bathrooms
This luxury holiday villa is set amongst beautiful citrus groves with mountain views set on a unique beach and golf resort (course designed by Severiano Ballesteros). It’s ideal for an activity holiday or just for relaxation with the magnificent health spa just a short walk away. The villa has gardens in front and rear with a patio area and has Wi-Fi available, its perfect for barbecues and al fresco dining during the warm summer evenings whilst upstairs there is a very large sunbathing terrace. Inside you will find a fully equipped kitchen and general decor to a very high standard. The villa can comfortably sleep 6 persons; there are 2 main bedrooms (1 en-suite) and a quality sofa that converts into a large double bed. The property has both hot and cold air conditioning which makes it a perfect retreat both summer and winter. There is a bank, supermarket & hairdresser the resort along with bars and restaurants. Please note: There is no gas at this property
Top Traveller Review
Great Stay at Oliva Nova!
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
We just wanted to thank you for everything. We absolutely loved the place and the house was perfect.
We really think we might have found a place in here to spend some of our holidays every year so we hope to be back soon.
3.5 based on 4 holidaymaker reviews
Great Stay at Oliva Nova!
We found the villa clean and well stocked with kitchen equipment, pots, pans, glasses, cups, utensils etc and maintained both inside and out. The description of the villa, its location and facilities were described satisfactorily. Only one of the bedrooms had air conditioning and that was upstairs in the villa. However, as a bedroom was situated on the ground floor the air con in the living room serviced this bedroom satisfactorily. The bed settee was used every night by our son which wasn't very comfortable and the settee looked tired. I would suggest this could be steam cleaned and if possible the mattress replaced for a better quality one. The beach loungers and equipment were invaluable and in very good condition, there was even beach towels supplied if you needed them. The beach which is 5 mins away by car was stunning, safe for the children and also was serviced by 2 beach bars that did snacks and drinks.We had a hired car for the duration which is really needed if you wish to travel beyond the resort. The supermarket in Oliva town is better stocked and more reasonably priced than the commercial centre supermarket . .We lost the car keys.(discovered at 8.30 pm when leaving the beach at Moraira, with the 3 children we left the villa keys inside the car in case we lost them at the beach!!!) this beach was was 1 hours drive away from where we were staying at Oliva Nova . I had to contact the owner in England as it was the only number I had at the time to see if the local person had a spare set of keys to the Villa. The owner was out for the evening, but answered my call and was extremely helpful, and kept in touch throughout the evening and the next day to ensure everything was sorted. A very big thank you for your help and support and also to Ian who met us with the spare keys when we arrived back at Oliva Nova. This resort and surrounding area is mainly used by Spanish people for their holidays which we founding welcoming as it made you attempt to speak the language more often. the onsite sporting facilitates at the resort are great .The 'Republic' restaurant in Denia (30 mins away by car)is well worth a visit the food was delicious! 'Rustica' in Oliva town centre was also a favourite. La Castilla ,beach restaurant in Moraira is also worth a visit. Aqualandia water park is a bit of a rip off - and packed in like sardines, kids love water parks but not this one! overall we had a great time, and resort is excellent would recommend to others
Fantastisch huis met gedeeld zwembad. Afstand naar strand was meer dan 500 meter, waardoor je een auto nodig hebt. Zeer mooie omgeving met een zeer mooi zandstrand. Zeker geschikt voor kleine kinderen. Wij gaan zeker een keer terug.
1 week met mama op vakantie
De vakantie woning is prima bevallen en alle afspraken zijn correct verlopen. Zowel boven als beneden is er in het huis een slaapkamer en een badkamer. Zo kon mama beneden blijven en wij boven zodat ieder zowat zijn privacy had. Het lokale centrum (winkel, restaurants, enz..) was slechts 10 minuten wandelen. Het gemeenschappelijk zwembad hadden we meestal voor ons alleen. Voor de rest is het een rustige buurt. Al bij al een prettige vakantie gehad met bovenal veel zon!!!
Not What Was Expected
Our first impression of this property was disappointing. The Unit has potential but needs some work and money spent on it.
1) the Meet & Greet Service was great. Ian met us on time and took us to the unit and explained everything.
2) Internet was good as well as the English TV.
3)We were notified the day before arrival that the air con was broke and would be fixed the day after we arrived. This was done on time and worked super.
1) Unit was advertised as having a Tumble Dryer. This is not the case. You had to dry your clothes outside. One of the major points we look at when booking is a clothes washer and dryer as we do a lot of traveling and like to keep our laundry up to date.
2) When opening the freezer, we found it half full of food that people had left and ice packs froze into 1/2" of ice on the bottom of the freezer. Needs a good defrost and clean.
3) No complete sets of glasses, all miss matched, (2 of this type, 2 of that type etc) The unit is advertised for up to 6 people. Yet if there were even 4 people you all could not have a glass of wine together unless some want to drink out of a tumbler.
4) All the tea Towels etc need a goof hot wash as they had a oily smell to them.
5) All the glasses etc need a good wash as they were sticky etc.
6) On the upper patio area they need to install some new deck chairs, table etc
7) Two out of the 3 sun loungers that were supplied are falling apart. You sat on them and the ropes started to break. I feel if you advertise that it will sleep 6 people, there should be 6 loungers etc.
8) If you want to sit by the pool, be sure to pack towels etc as there are none supplied!!!!! People traveling from overseas do not pack towels etc.
9) No loungers at the pool. You need to pack them back and forth from the apartment (If the ones in the apartment were usable).
10) Had to ask Ian for extra towels as the 4 little ones that were supplied were thin and a person needed 2 at a time to dry off after a shower. Then you need to place them outside to dry overnight and hopefully have dry towels in the morning.
Overall, we were very disappointed the first couple of days, but after being there we began to see what could be achieved with a little time and money spent on the place and also a good thorough cleaning from top to bottom.
Activity and Interests
The resorts superb location is right on the beachfront of the Mediterranean Sea, between the towns of Denia and Oliva.The Five Star Oliva Nova Beach, is undoubtedly one of the most prestigious resorts in Spain. As well as the 24 hr on site security, there is a 4* hotel within 5 mins walk which has 2 first class restaurants & beauty spa with indoor pool, gym & jacuzzi, and in July & Aug they arrange a Kids Club. The Blue Flag beach is just a short stroll, accessed across a protected area of sand-dunes. From here you can walk for miles in either direction along the pristine sand Once you have finished lazing on the fabulous white sandy beach or utilizing the many sporting activities you can wonder further field. The resort is situated just a few kilometres south of the typical Spanish town of Oliva which has markets twice a week selling local products and many local fiestas take place there. The cosmopolitan town of Denia with its many bars and restaurants is a short car ride away. Denia also offers excellent shopping with its many shops and boutiques. From here you can also take the 2 hour ferry to the Balearic Islands.
Golf: The house is just 5 minutes walk from the club house ,the 18 hole championship golf course, designed by Seve Ballesteros, is right on your doorstep and has a restaurant & bar with both indoor and outdoor seating overlooking the golf course with fantastic views of the mountains in the background. There is a practice area as well as a driving range, there is also a putting green, pitching/bunker practice area, plus a 4 hole par 3 practice course. Golf lessons are also available .The address and telephone numbers are below: Club de Golf Oliva Nova Urb. Oliva Nova golf, s/n46780 Oliva Valencia Tel. +34 962 857 666 Fax +34 962 857 667. For guidance green fees are approx. €60 (18 holes), €40 (9 holes) dependant on season. The following equipment can be hired-cost are approximate and are for guidance only - buggys €40, electric trolleys €12, full set of clubs €26. The course is open all year round and has a driving range and golf school. Directions: take the A-7 motorway, south of Valencia and towards Alicante, exit 61. The course is next to Oliva town, at km 209 of the N-332 Murcia-Valencia road.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Oct 2016 - 31 Oct 2016
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
1 Nov 2016 - 31 Dec 2016
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£100|
Discounts possible for long term bookings
Deposit of £100 (€150) against damage or breakages and Refunded on return of keys .
There will be NO EXTRA OR ADDITIONAL cleaning charges if the property is left in a reasonable condition
PLEASE NOTE THAT SHORT STAYS (LESS THAN 7 DAYS) MAY INCREASE THE DAILY RATE SLIGHTLY
Meet & Greet £30 optional
Entry on day of arrival 15.30
Exit on departure day 10.30
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Sports & Activities
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Sofa Bed
- Towels Provided ...
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Pantry Items
- Refrigerator ...
- Hob ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Music Library ...
- Satellite / Cable ...
- Television ...
- Video Player
- Video Games ...
- Video Library ...
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool ...
- Indoor Pool
- Outdoor Pool
- Sauna ...
- Events Allowed
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome ...
- pets not allowed
- smoking allowed ...
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- near the sea
- naturist beach
- theme parks
- water parks
- horse riding
- outlet shopping
Local Services & Businesses
- laundrette - serviced
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- equestrian events
- jet skiing
- water skiing
- 125 m²
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Shower Enclosure, Bidet, Tiled luxury bathroom
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Shower Enclosure, Bidet, Tiled luxury bathroom
- Bathrooms are fully tiled and have high quality fittings
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 2 - 2 Single Bed, 1 Cot, the crib is available and is a fold away-type
- Lounge - 1 Double Bed, Quality Sofa that can be made into double bed
- Bedroom 1 - 2 Single Bed, These beds are together to make a double
- The beds in each bedroom can be put together as doubles or placed as two singles. Cots and high chairs are available if required.
- Balcony ...
- Bicycles ...
- Terrace ...
- Golf ...
- Garden ...
- Outdoor Furniture
- Barbecue ...
- Tennis ...
- Tennis Court
- 1 bicycles
- 6 garden chairs
- 3 deck chairs
- The two bedrooms each have two single beds that can be put together or separated, making it ideal for couples and singles alike. The sofa bed downstairs is also convertible into a double bed. Cots and high chairs are available if required. Full health spa with sauna, jacuzzi, indoor pool and gymnasium are located at the resort/complex. We have installed a safe for clients valuables. We have also left two sets of golf clubs (1 junior set) and items for the beach such as parasols, beach chairs and cool box. There are DVD's at the house as well as a playstation console with games which clients are free to use and amuse the children with.