Sleep 6 - 8, 2 dbles & 2 sgles, + sofa bed, WiFi, DVD, Pkg, nr shop + ski
* 85 m2
* 2 doubles, 1 with en-suite.
* 1 twin, & pull out double bed in lounge.
* Bath/shower room, plenty of storage.
* Dining up to 8 persons
* This newly built chalet style ground floor apartment is located in the very centre of Chamonix.
* A stones throw from all amenities in Chamonix, it backs onto a quiet parkland, secluded from the hustle and bustle of the pedestrians centre.
* A short walk to the nursery slopes and lifts, a few steps from the ESF ski school.
* Fully fitted kitchen includes dishwasher
* Large patio (garden furniture in summer) with private garden & great Mont Blanc Views.
*Underground parking for 2 vehicles
* Wi-Fi Internet access
* The apartment has been thoughtfully designed, and tastefully decorated with no expense spared.
* The beds have 860 pocket spring mattresses
* furnishings are made to a very high quality.
* There is plenty of storage, as well as a ski locker.
Location: This newly built chalet style ground floor apartment is located in the very centre of Chamonix. A stones throw from all amenities in Chamonix, it backs onto quiet parkland, secluded from the hustle and bustle of the pedestrianised centre. It is just a short walk to the nursery slopes and Brevant lift, and a few steps from the ESF ski school. The large garden patio offers a relaxing viewpoint to sit and watch the sun set over the Mont Blanc mountain range. The apartment may be rented over weekend or on a weekly basis.
Furnishings: The apartment has been thoughtfully designed, and tastefully decorated with no expense spared.
The beds have pocket spring mattresses, furnishings are made to a very high quality. There is plenty of storage, as well as a ski locker. The curtains are made to measure and colour coordinated with the seating and the bedding. The Seating units are in Diantora a Microcellular fabric. The seating in the lounge has a double bed unit that folds away into the base. The tiling is high quality and the hand basins in the bathrooms are porcelain tabletop white bowels on black granite.
Skiing in Chamonix: Skiing Information: Chamonix provides skiing for all abilities with nursery slopes at Les Planards and Les Chosalets, however it is ideal for the intermediate and advanced skier. The intermediate runs will provide excellent groomed pistes, trails and mogul fields. For the expert skier there is limitless off piste skiing and some of the steepest and most challenging runs in the Alps including the awe-inspiring run down the Vallee Blanche with mountain guide. The apartment is located within a minute or two walk from the nursury slopes, and main bubble cable car, at Brévent.
If you book with us you will be met on arrival by our Concierge Partners. They will be on hand in case of emergencies. Normal check in is between 4pm and 8pm, and check out on departure by 10am.
Prior to arrival, our Concierge Partners could help you organise your airport transfers, guides & activities, and equipment hire.
Please get in touch with us and ask about our competitive rates.
About the Manager
Guestbook comments from the manager
The place was fab many thanks, very comfy and great location next to lifts and bars. Great views
Lovely apartment, thanks for organising a cot and high chair for us.
Transfer was seemless, ski hire people were just great - thanks for the reccommendations, and to buy and pick up our passes saving time especially with all the children chomping at the bit really helped.
Thanks for putting the match on in your bar, and thank your bar staff for the restaurant tips too
Thanks for booking ski school for us, it was so easy being located just out the back. It was cool that they picked us up when we didn't ski here
It is so comforting to know that you are in Chamonix, it was so easy for us to get started.
Thank you so much for your quick response to my problem with the car. I ultimately took it to the Renault dealer in Les Houches. But to have someone show up in 20 minutes to help with a problem that a client has encountered is wonderful. You guys are OUTSTANDING!!!!
Activity and Interests
Fashionably furnished large 3 bedroomed ground floor south facing villa in Chamonix Centre.
Perfect location for those wishing to make the most of both skiing and aprés ski activities in the winter and access to all summer sports.
* On the door step are the nursery slopes, with drag lifts straight to the main lifts in Chamonix, no need to drive, catch buses, or walk to lifts, just slide on your skis and catch a drag to lifts in 5 minutes.
* A stones throw from all amenities in Chamonix, perfectly located, for all shopping fetishes, supermarkets, restaurants and bars.
* For extra aprés ski exercise, the main sports centre is a short walk, for swimming, sauna, gym, climbing wall, ice skating, etc. Plus in the summer, Chamonix's white water rafting centre is located here
* 2 underground parking slots for security & convenience are available for you. Geneva airport is just over an hours drive away, making it idea for car hire. Alternatively we will happily arrange a transfer.
Other Activities: All Alpine activities are catered for in the area. Ask us if there is anything special you are interested in and we can arrange it
Golf: The golf course in the Chamonix valley has a high standard with excellent facilities. It is situated next to the village of Les Praz. Constructed in 1934, originally with 4 holes, it was officially opened on the 20 July 1935 with 9 holes completed.
It was only in 1972 the council decided on a further 9 holes. So 10 years later, on the 26 September 1982 it was relaunched with 18 holes.
A technical course designed by the prestigious architect Robert Trent Jones Senior, who knew how to make the most of the environment. The course is notable for the its numerous obstacles and raised greens. There is a driving range of 29 bays of which 14 are covered, 2 training greens and 2 bunkers. Course open every day, reservations 24 hours in advance
Golf de Chamonix
Route du Golf
74400 Chamonix Mont-Blanc
Ski: The apartment is located within a minute or two walk from the nursery slopes, and main bubble cable car, at Brévent.
The skiing in the Chamonix Valley is spread over 5 separate areas which are linked by a regular and efficient bus service included in the lift pass. At the base of the Valley is Les Houches, with Brévent close to Chamonix centre, in turn linked to La Flégère. Up the Valley is Les Grands Montets at Argentière and finally Le Tour.
As the Valley cuts through the highest mountains in Europe, the skiing in Chamonix has a reputation for being among the best available.
This reputation is built on the fact that Chamonix Mont Blanc has the world's biggest skiable vertical drop that is served by lifts (2807m). It also boasts one of the world's longest runs - 22 km through the Vallée Blanche - and staged the World's first Winter Olympics in 1924. People have been skiing here since 1893 and one of the first cable cars in the world opened in 1907.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Oct 2016 - 28 Oct 2016
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
29 Oct 2016 - 26 May 2017
90 night minimum stay
for 90 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£600|
|Stay tax||£1 per night, per person. This amount will be due to the manager upon arrival. Does not apply to children under 13 years.|
Up jusqu'au 28 Octobre 2016
période standard de location est de 7 nuits du samedi au samedi, bien que nous allons examiner d'autres dates et les durées de séjour.
Prix basé sur une capacité standard de 6 personnes occupant cette propriété ~ supplément de £ 100 par personne.
Inclus: Utilisation exclusive de cette propriété et ses installations ~ maison et serviettes ~ utilitaires Frais et fin de séjour.
Non inclus: Taxe de séjour de 1 £ par personne (13 ans + ) par jour.
Les paiements peuvent être effectués par virement bancaire, chèque , carte de débit ou de crédit. Les paiements effectués par carte de débit ou de crédit encourent 0,00 % des frais de traitement . Tous les frais perçus par Chamonix Vacances banque pour les transferts à l'étranger ou les paiements par chèque sont à la charge du groupe.
Du 29 Octobre au 26 mai 2017 LOCATION SAISONNIÈRE - MINIMUM DE 3 MOIS . Prix basé sur 3 mois est de € 23,400.00 . S'il vous plaît contacter pour devis pour des périodes plus longues et plus courtes.
5 Mois Location € 26,000.00 . arrivée et de départ flexibles , s'il vous plaît renseigner pour les devis sur vos dates préférées . Contacter www.chamonixholidays .com
Les prix à (GB)Sterling . Des frais supplémentaires peut-être applicables pour les personnes supplémentaires et les frais de services publics.
Standard Conditions de location:
Paiement en 2 versements ; 30% à la réservation et 70% 4 semaines avant l'arrivée . Vous serez tenu de payer une caution de mise en garde à l'arrivée. les frais de service de propriété ne sont pas inclus s'il vous plaît renseigner pour plus de détails .
Voir nos pleins Termes et Conditions de paiement sur notre site www.chamonixholidays. com ou sales @ chamonixholiday. com
Manager's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Linens Provided ...
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Wireless Internet
- 4 Ring Stove
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Oven ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible
- city centre
- laundrette - not serviced
- gambling casinos
- horse riding
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- ice skating
- mountain biking
- mountain climbing
- roller blading
- ski lift pass
- ski pass optional
- water tubing
- whitewater rafting
- 85 m²
- Bathroom - Toilet, Bath with Shower
- en-suite - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Included are Linen and Towels for standard rental period (1 week) Charges may apply for other periods of rental, please enquire.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom master - 1 Double Bed, En suite
- Bedroom 2nd - 1 Double Bed
- Bedroom 3 - 2 Single Bed
- * Both double bedrooms are similar in décor and size, with the exception of one having an en-suite shower room * The apartment has been thoughtfully designed, and tastefully decorated with no expense spared. * The beds have 860 pocket spring mattresses * Twin Room. The comfortable beds are situated down the side of the third room although they can be put side by side if you prefer. * The seating in the lounge has a double bed unit that folds away into the base. Beds made for the day of your arrival.
- Ski & Snowboard ...
- 6 garden chairs
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Subject to availability we can provide cots and high chairs when requested. A daily house-keeping service is available at an additional charge. Chamserve offer all our guests; Guests to be met at the property and to receive a Resort Information Pack. A representative of Chamserve will be available in Chamonix to answer any questions you may have regarding the accommodation, the resort, where to eat, etc. Also they will help you with any unfortunate emergencies they may arise personally or with your accommodation. We are also able to help you pre-order and purchase ski lift passes, equipment hire, lessons and guides as well as arrange transfers for you. Pre-arrival you can choose from a 'luxury' hamper to a 'bare essentials'. If you arrive late and want milk, bread, etc., on hand, again we can ensure this is in place when you arrive.