Sleep 6 with 3 double beds
5 star villa based in Lindos area of Rhodes Greece, two from the three bedrooms have a private outside area.
One has a roof terrace and the other a courtyard. The villa is in a gated complex with other villas around it and is well managed by the residents that live on the complex as well as those who rent there out,the villa gives you not just great sea-view but also manicured gardens, own private pool and stone BBQ.
Top Traveller Review
a pleasant surprise
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
4.3 based on 3 holidaymaker reviews
Great location, but villa needs some TLC
We had a fabulous time at the villa. Julie was a great host who steered us toward great restaurants and beaches. Bedrooms are all excellent and well appointed. The pool is great. The villa needs a bit of work in the kitchen and living areas to warrant its "5-star" billing, but it's well worth considering. It's location is outstanding for visiting Lindos, or really anywhere on the island.
a pleasant surprise
a super house and location.we where a bit nervous about booking over the internet but but the house was just as good as the website.we all had a fantasic time swimming and grilling.thanks. we will be back
a great family holiday
its our fourth time in the villa and our family holiday gets better each year. we love the view and the kids love the beach and pool.
great restaurants close by a perfect place for us too relax.
Activity and Interests
The location of the villa is based in Lindos area of Rhodes Greece and just a short distance from the beautiful towns of Lindos and Pefkos where you'll find superb restaurants, bars and shops.
The nearest beach and hotel is only 800 m away but within 2 km you'll find another 4 beaches.
The Villa looks over Navarone Bay and also has panaramic sea-views from the garden area and balacony area.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£150|
We would require a security deposit of £150 this is refund after you have returned and that no damage is made to the villa.
We require a deposit to secure any bookings then 60 days before our clients arrive we require final payment.
- Available arrival
- Away From It All
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Parking Off Street
- Security System
- Sofa Bed
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Cooking Utensils
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets considered
- not suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair inaccessible
- near the sea
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- golf pass optional
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath with Shower
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath with Shower
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Double Bed, en suite
- Bedroom 3 - 1 Double Bed, 1 Cot, ' ' ''
- Bedroom 2 - 1 Double Bed, 1 Cot, travel cot on request
- We can provided a cot for a small child, please let us know when you book if you require this. Master bedroom with double bed plus en-suite plus balacony area. Bedroom 2 double bed plus Shared bathroom with bedroom 3 and also courtyard. Bedroom 3 . double beds plus shared bathroom with bedroom 2 and also can put cot in if required
- Deck Chairs
- Gated Community
- Walkway to Water
- 11 garden chairs
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- We do provide staff to clean the villa on your arrival and then when you leave and in between if required. The villa has is own private pool area as well as a garden with BBQ. The villa is non smoking both indoors and outdoors please respect the villa for this.