5 Bedrooms all En-suite, Newly Refurbished Bathrooms
A privately owned and run chalet; with easy access for skiing, just a five minute walk from the piste, which will enable you to join the ski lifts for skiing on both sides of the resort.
The chalet itself is light, airy and spacious, and offers a large balcony, a great advantage to sit in the sun at the end of a day’s skiing and take in the stunning views, We offer all the little extras you would expect from a privately run chalet, and are on hand for the duration of your stay to ensure you have an exceptional holiday.
This chalet is sold on a sole occupancy basis and you can choose from catered or self-catered. The prices listed are for self-catering.
We can help you with ski equipment hire, the buying of lift passes, ski school lessons and airport transfers.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
The resort of Deux Alpes is situated where the Northern and Southern Alpes meet with the nearest town Grenoble 79 km away.
This resort will suit all levels of skiers and snowboarders and the huge advantage this resort has is its altitude, practically guaranteeing great snow all year round. The nursery slopes are extensive and for the more adventurous the off piste skiing area of La Grave will give a more challenging ski. The snowpark is one of the largest in Europe, a perfect place for free stylers to perfect their tricks! There are over 220kms of pisted runs from 3600m to 1270m.
The town itself runs along the valley with a range of shops, bars and restaurants making it a great choice for non-skiers. The villages of Mont de Lans and Venosc lie at either end of the valley offering craft shops and local markets.
This chalet itself is situated in a quieter part of the town and offers stunning views, just a 5 minutes walk from the nearest piste.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
27 May 2017 - 16 Jun 2017
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
17 Jun 2017 - 25 Aug 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
26 Aug 2017 - 20 Oct 2017
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£633|
|Stay tax||€1 per night, per person. This amount will be due to the owner upon arrival. Does not apply to children under 18 years.|
Please let us know your arrival / departure times and we will try to accommdate you if you arrive earlier or need to depart later.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Activities Guide
- Basic Soaps
- Computer Available
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Local Maps
- Parking Off Street
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Wireless Internet
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Books for Kids
- DVD Player
- Games for Kids
- Satellite / Cable
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- not suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair inaccessible
- horse riding
Sports & Adventure Activities
- mountain biking
- mountain climbing
- ski lift pass
- 160 m²
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 4 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 5 - Toilet, Bath with Shower
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Double Bed, Ensuite shower, Toilet, Balcony
- Bedroom 2 - 1 Double Bed, Ensuite Shower, Toilet
- Bedroom 3 - 2 Single Bed, Ensuite Shower, Toilet
- Bedroom 4 - 2 Single Bed, Ensuite Shower, Toilet, Balcony
- Bedroom 5 - 2 Single Bed, Ensuite Bath, Toilet
- Catering available
- The prices quoted are self catered. We offer a six night catered service which includes a hearty breakfast before you begin your day skiing, Afternoon tea awaits you on your return from the slopes. Aperitifs are offered before you sit down to a mouthwatering three course meal with a selection of wines which compliment the meal. The chalet will be fully cleaned daily with towels changed as you require. Please enquire direct for this service. Within the chalet there is an honesty bar and we offer a laundry service at an extra cost.