Peaceful location and close to tavernas and beaches, air conditioning included
Villa Nikolas is set in a peaceful location, just a short walk from the village of Kefalas. The villa location offers magnificent views of the surrounding countryside and dramatic White Mountains.
The nearby village of Vamos, with its selection of traditional tavernas and bars, is one of our recommended locations. This, along with the nearby beach villages of Almirida and Kalyves, is why Villa Nikolas should be at the top of you list.
Villa Nikolas is a wonderful blend of charming traditional features together with modern comfort. Local stone has been used for the fireplace and the decorative frames surrounding all of the doors and windows.
The villa has 2 floors. On the ground floor, entering the house there is a comfortable living and dining area, connected to an open plan fully equipped kitchen. Also on the ground floor are two bedrooms and a bathroom.
Upstairs, there is a master bedroom suite and two terraces.
Entrance to the villa is directly into the comfortable open living and dining area; the lounge is furnished to a high standard with sofa, armchair and entertainment centre comprising of TV/DVD-CD player.
The open plan kitchen is fully equipped. A patio doors open onto the pool dining terrace and BBQ area. Opposite the kitchen is an inside dining area - to compliment the outside dining area.
The master bedroom suite occupies the whole of the upstairs along with two large terraces overlooking the pool and views beyond. The suite has a double bed (and single bed for a child if required) together with en suite bathroom. The other two bedrooms are on the ground floor (a double bedroom and a twin bedroom with a shower). An extra (folding) bed can be provided to sleep an 8th person if required.
The large pool, set in well cared for gardens, is surrounded by a patio with sunbeds and additional outside furniture.
Size: 10m x 5m
Depths: 0.80m - 1.85m
About the Manager
Guestbook comments from the manager
Holiday Rating: Excellent
Recommend Property: Yes
Cleaner Rating: Excellent
Fantastic villa with everything we wished for from a holiday home. Clean spacious well maintained. Sweeping views of the mountains great location to villages with good local restaurants and it was easy to find driving from the airport. Easy access to the main road for exploring the western end of Crete.
Activity and Interests
Almirida, a tiny village around a small sandy cove with miniature port. It is famous not just for the amazing soft sand, but also for the fine handmade glass that is made from it, using traditional techniques. The beach, quaint tavernas and bars means Almirida should be on your 'must visit' list for Crete.
Kalyves is a pretty coastal village with a wide selection of shops, tavernas and bars including a cooper's workshop. The highlight though, is the beautiful sandy beach front and harbour. The beach has been awarded a 'Blue' flag denoting its clean state and safe water. Kalyves has a friendly atmosphere and is perfect for children.
Georgioupolis is a former fishing village by the western end of the bay of Rethymnon. Recently, the old fishing port was extended to accommodate a small marina and the landmark of Georgioupolis is a tiny white-washed chapel at the end of a jetty. Within the village and around the port are numerous tavernas and bars where you can absorb the local.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Oct 2016 - 31 Oct 2016
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
1 Nov 2016 - 5 Nov 2016
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
• You can request to 'Place A Hold' for 48 hours while you decide.
• Payments by Credit Card (Visa/MasterCard) or Bank Transfer.
• 20% Deposit required to secure booking.
• Rental Rates include all local taxes, utility bills and final cleaning. No additional fees to pay when you leave.
• Maid Service, Laundry and Towels included within rental rates.
• No breakage security deposit required. Instead, 7 Euro charge per person for a BDW (Breakage Damage Waiver) to cover any accidental breakages is charged.
• Please Note - No smoking inside the property.
• Rental durations less than 7 days considered if it fills a gap.
MHTE:1042K10000018500 AR.PR:3557 25/7/2012
- Available arrival
- Away From It All
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Outdoor Pool
- Private Pool ...
- Car Available
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible
- near the sea
- bird watching
- eco tourism
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
- water skiing
- 180 m²
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Double Bed, 1 Single Bed, En suite
- Bedroom 2 - 1 Double Bed
- Bedroom 3 - 2 Single Bed
- Extra bed - 1 Sofa bed/Futon, Suitable for a child
- The master bedroom suite occupies the whole of the upstairs along with two large terraces overlooking the pool and views beyond. The suite has a double bed (and an additional single bed if required) together with en suite bathroom. The other two bedrooms are on the ground floor (a double bedroom and a twin bedroom with a shower). An additional folding bed (suitable for a child) can be provided, for the lounge area, if required.
- The large pool, set in well cared for gardens, is surrounded by a patio with sunbeds and additional outside furniture. Size: 10m x 5m Depths: 0.80m - 1.85m