|Minimum Stay||1 - 7 nights|
Your booking will be backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee when you complete your reservation online and finalise payment on HomeAway.Learn more
On first floor. Two-room apartment, measuring approximately 48 sqm, composed of entrance hall, living room with kitchen area, double bedroom, shower room. The particular charm of window gives this apartment a warm and welcoming atmosphere. Living room: kitchen area with double sink, 4 ring gas hob, electric oven, tableware and cookware for 4 people, complete with square dining table, chairs, double sofa bed (140 cm mattress), TV armoire. Double bedroom: twin beds, which can be joined together on request, 2 bedside tables, two-door wardrobe, desk with DSL jack and TV socket, chairs. Bathroom: basin, toilet, bidet, decorative radiator, shower, hair dryer.
Villa Ghislanzoni, new Agriturismo situated just outside the city of Vicenza, is a place that would appeal to a discerning clientele who are looking for a opportunity to stay in a Villa Veneto, a unique place renowned for its elegance and distinction.
Immersed in parkland of more than 30,000 square metres and just 10 minutes drive from the historical centre of Vicenza – the city of Palladio- Villa Ghislanzoni is an ideal place for holidaymakers who are seeking culture and relaxation in close contact with art and nature.The careful redesigning of the original buildings fully in keeping with original structures and materials, has given a new style to the existing context, which is today elegantly furnished with both antique and modern furniture.
A beautiful breakfast room looks out over the park and Villa towards a beautiful greenhouse that protects lemon trees and a working waterwheel.
The villa’s secluded position and extensive parkland guarantees clients peace and tranquility where you can relax in the shade of the trees.
You can enjoy walks and mountain bike rides along the banks of the Tribolo. See the large greenhouses where the lemon trees are wintered and admire the beautiful fig trees.
Villa Ghislanzoni is also ideal for families: there are designated areas where children can happily play without disturbing the other guests.
AND FOR NEXT SUMMER A WONDERFULL SWIMMING POOL !!!!
Art and culture in nearby: Vicenza is only 5km far from the Agriturismo and there is also a cycle track to the centre for about 3km.
Other town of Veneto: Venice is about 60km far (best to go by train from Vicenza). Verona is 65km (45 minutes by car), Padova 30km(30 minutes by car); Treviso is about 60km far (1 hour by car).
Many others small centres are reachable in a few minutes:, Marostica (famous for 'square of chess), Asolo (don't forget to taste 'Prosecco White Wine'), Bassano, Castelfranco and Cittadella (with their 'city walls'),
Natural places around
If our guests look for sport activities:
- Mountain biking and hiking and CLIMBING: Colli Berici hills are 5 km far (15 min by car)
- Sailing or surfing: Lake Garda is 80km far (one hour by car);
- Summer tracking and winter skiing amusement: the Altopiano of Asiago is about 70km far (one hour by car)
- The spa towns of Abano & Montegrotto Terme are only 25km away
We will not disappoint your needs and expectations: What do we want to give our guests:
- Emotion: the excitement of 'live' in a Venetian villa ' where the charm of History, Antiquities and Art blends the pleasures of modernity and comfort in a harmonious and inseparable union, setting of your unforgettable vacation.
- Relax: The remote location and the large park at your disposal, guarante absolute peace to our guests, who will enjoy the quiet and relaxing in the shade of trees.
- Fun and games for families: the picnic areas for families and children, carefully located so as not to disturb other guests, offer the chance to the children to spend days of outdoor fun.
- Nature: our park with ancient trees, and especially the magnificent greenhouse 700 will amaze you with their beauty.
- Romanticism: Apartment 'The Colombara' is special 'love nest' to spend your honeymoon or romantic weekend.
All with our courtesy, helpfulness and discretion.
Treat yourself to a dream vacation ....in Villa Ghislanzoni
We´ve spent a great time in the Villa and enjoyed the beautiful appartment and lovely gardens. The owners are very friendly and do their utmost to make the stay as comfortable as possible. The appartment is perfectly equipped and offers an outstanding standard.
Also the Villa has a very good location, a peaceful area in the middle of an Italian neighborhood, but still close to the motorway (for trips to Venezia, Padiva i.e.) and easy to reach (you should have a car).
So... this is really a place to go and enjoy!