|Minimum Stay||1 - 3 nights|
Apartment for large families and groups
* 3 Bedrooms. 8 proper beds.
* Large Living Room and Kitchen.
* 2 Separate WCs.
Bedroom 1 = double bed plus one bunk bed. Sleeping 4 in total.
Bedroom 2 = bunk bed. Sleeping 2 in total.
Bedroom 3 = bunk bed. Sleeping 2 in total.
2 Sofas or mattresses available to sleep 2 more children if needed.
Price up to 4 persons = EUR 120/night, EUR 15 extra per person per night for persons above 4.
This means EUR 135/night for 5 persons, EUR 150/night for 6 persons, EUR 165/night for 7 persons and EUR 180/night for 8 persons. EUR 55 for final cleaning is added.
An extra mattress can be provided to sleep 2 more children. This would be at EUR 10 per child regardless of the length of stay.
I am happy to offer 10 apartments in the same building.
Advert No. 436211 = Apt. 1, 2 and 6.
Advert No. 863973 = Apt. 3, 4 and 5.
Apt. 1 and 3 = 4 persons (2bedrooms).
Apt. 2, 4 and 5 = 2 persons (Studio).
Apt. 6 = 8-10 persons (3bedrooms).
Please check the calendars to find a free slot for you!! :-)
Please ask me about the availability of the following and I will send pictures and information as they are not online here on the platform:
Apt. 7 = 6 persons - 65m2 -2 bedrooms with a double bed in each bedroom.
Apt. 8 = 4 persons - 30m2 - studio with double bed and bunk bed.
Apt. 9 = 4 persons - 30m2 - studio with double bed and bunk bed.
Apt. 10 = 4 persons - 30m2 - studio with double bed and bunk bed.
For all apartments I offer cellphones to avoid expensive roaming charges, as well as free phonecalls within Austria.
How to get to the apartments: From Vienna Airport you have the following possibilities to get to the apartment:
1) Taxi - this is the easiest and will cost Euro 32 for up to 4 persons. To get this price I will assist you to book the taxi and you will be awaited with your name on a sign in the arrival hall. Depending on the traffic, it will take ca 25 minutes from the airport to the apartment.
2) You can take the City Airport Train (CAT) that leaves 2 times/hour. The CAT costs EUR 10 and will take you to the station Wien Mitte/Landstrasse in 16 minutes. From Wien Mitte you take underground line U4 in direction Hütteldorf and get out at Meidling Hauptstrasse (7 stops). Choose exit Ruckergasse, cross Linke Wienzeile and enter into Pillergasse. 100m to flat from underground exit.
3) You can take normal train (Schnellbahn) from the airport. The train leaves 2 times/ hours and costs Euro 4 normal rate. The train will take you to Wien Mitte/Landstrasse in 26 minutes. From here you take U4 as mentioned above.
I´m a Swedish girl based in Vienna where I am working for an international organization. My hobby is to decorate apartments and organize them in a way that they are perfect for tourists and others visiting Vienna.
Having traveled a lot myself, both privately and on duty, I know the importance of a comfortable accommodation in a central location. My apartments offer both.
It is also important to me that you feel comfortable and well taken cared of during your stay. I will be available during your stay in case you have any specific questions or simply want to find some hidden treasures not mentioned in the main guidebooks.
I would be delighted to be your host during your stay in Vienna :-)
Ms. Ingela Johansson purchased this apartment in 2010
I offer 10 apartments in the same building!
This makes it easy to book for groups as well. You can choose from studio apartments for 1-2 persons, up to 3bedroom apartments sleeping 8-10 persons.
The main reason why I decided to invest in apartments in this particular building is because of the perfect infrastructure.
* Walking distance to Austria´s most visited tourist site: Palace Schönbrunn.
* Right on the underground line U4 Meidling Hauptstrasse which is a direct line to the heart of the city (Karlsplatz/Oper) in 10min.
* Direct bus line to the city center Hofburg Winter Palace.
I offer a laptop in each apartment in case you do not want to bring your own.
Furthermore, there are 2 Austria mobile phones at your disposal in each apartment so that you can avoid expensive roaming charges. Moreover, all calls made within Austria are free of charge for you! You will not find any other holiday owner who offers this service - and if they do it is because they have copied me ;-)
1) Would you like to book my apartment for a longer period of time than 1 month? Then please ask and I will be able to make an offer for you lower than the rate indicated here! The same goes for the months of January, February and mid March. A monthly rental can start any time during the month and is calculated based on 4 full weeks = 28 nights.
The three-bedroom Apartment 6 managed by Ingela is a great place for a whole family and a relative or two. Our family of four stayed there for four nights and it was perfect for all of us, plus my sister who joined us for three nights.
The apartment is air conditioned, it has 1.5 baths, and three bedrooms with enough space for eight people, if need be - as shown in the photos, one bedroom has a full size bed and a bunk bed. The other two bedrooms have a bunk bed each as well. All rooms have large built in armoires or closets to unpack. There's also a washer / dryer if you need to do your laundry. The convection stovetop is a bit quirky (you have to cook standing sideways because there's an "island" right in front of it), but it works well, and the kitchen has plenty of pots and pans and everything else you might need (including a large fridge, over, and a microwave).
The apartment currently has a larger dining table than the one shown in the photos. Nice and big enough for a group of eight.
The closest subway station is within a few minutes' walk, and takes you right downtown. If you want to see Schonbrunn, you can either walk, or take one stop in the other direction.
Ingela is a great host, replies very promptly to any questions, and can even arrange a cab to and from the airport. I would absolutely recommend this property to anyone who wants to visit Vienna and wants comfortable yet affordable lodgings.
Die Wohnung von Ingela ist wirklich empfehlenswert. Wir waren in der großen Wohnung zu acht. Alles war vorhanden. Sogar Hausschuhe. Der Kontakt war auch immer da, wenn wir was wissen wollten. Mit der 4 Minuten entfernten U-bahn waren wir sehr schnell bei den Wiener Sehenswürdigkeiten.
Immer wieder gerne.
Sehr gut eingerichtete, familiäre und ruhige Wohnung;
Alle Beschreibungen der Vermieterin sind zutreffend und hilfreich;
Die Wohnung liegt in einem normalen Wiener Wohngebiet, sowohl Caffees als auch Geschäfte sind vorhanden, die U-Bahn liegt nur 3 Minuten entfernt - in 15 min. ist die Wiener Oper erreicht.