The apartment consists of kitchen, living room, two bedrooms sleeping 4 in total, bathroom with a bathtub and a separate WC. It is modern, fully furnished and equipped with a big flat screen TV, iPod docking station, DVD and CD player, washing machine, dish washer, microwave, iron, iron board, hair-dryer etc.
A net book with mobile Internet connection is provided to the quests in the apartment. Additionally, two mobile phones are available on a pay card basis to avoid expensive roaming charges.
Next to Palace Schönbrunn
I am happy to offer 10 apartments in the same building.
Advert No. 436211 = Apt. 1, 2 and 6.
Advert No. 863973 = Apt. 3, 4 and 5.
Apt. 1 and 3 = 4 persons (2bedrooms).
Apt. 2, 4 and 5 = 2 persons (Studio).
Apt. 6 = 8-10 persons (3bedrooms).
Please check the calendars to find a free slot for you!! :-)
Please ask me about the availability of the following and I will send pictures and information as they are not online here on the platform:
Apt. 7 = 6 persons - 65m2 -2 bedrooms with a double bed in each bedroom.
Apt. 8 = 4 persons - 30m2 - studio with double bed and bunk bed.
Apt. 9 = 4 persons - 30m2 - studio with double bed and bunk bed.
Apt. 10 = 4 persons - 30m2 - studio with double bed and bunk bed.
For all apartments I offer cellphones to avoid expensive roaming charges, as well as free phonecalls within Austria.
How to get to the apartments: From Vienna Airport you have the following possibilities to get to the apartment:
1) Taxi - this is the easiest and will cost Euro 32 for up to 4 persons. To get this price I will assist you to book the taxi and you will be awaited with your name on a sign in the arrival hall. Depending on the traffic, it will take ca 25 minutes from the airport to the apartment.
2) You can take the City Airport Train (CAT) that leaves 2 times/hour. The CAT costs EUR 10 and will take you to the station Wien Mitte/Landstrasse in 16 minutes. From Wien Mitte you take underground line U4 in direction Hütteldorf and get out at Meidling Hauptstrasse (7 stops). Choose exit Ruckergasse, cross Linke Wienzeile and enter into Pillergasse. 100m to flat from underground exit.
3) You can take normal train (Schnellbahn) from the airport. The train leaves 2 times/ hours and costs Euro 4 normal rate. The train will take you to Wien Mitte/Landstrasse in 26 minutes. From here you take U4 as mentioned above.
Top Traveller Review
the apartment was very nice and extremely well furnished and equiped
About the Owner
About Ms. Ingela Johansson
I´m a Swedish girl based in Vienna where I am working for an international organization. My hobby is to decorate apartments and organize them in a way that they are perfect for tourists and others visiting Vienna.
Having traveled a lot myself, both privately and on duty, I know the importance of a comfortable accommodation in a central location. My apartments offer both.
It is also important to me that you feel comfortable and well taken cared of during your stay. I will be available during your stay in case you have any specific questions or simply want to find some hidden treasures not mentioned in the main guidebooks.
I would be delighted to be your host during your stay in Vienna :-)
Ms. Ingela Johansson purchased this apartment in 2010
Why Ms. Ingela Johansson chose Vienna
I offer 10 apartments in the same building!
This makes it easy to book for groups as well. You can choose from studio apartments for 1-2 persons, up to 3bedroom apartments sleeping 8-10 persons.
The main reason why I decided to invest in apartments in this particular building is because of the perfect infrastructure.
* Walking distance to Austria´s most visited tourist site: Palace Schönbrunn.
* Right on the underground line U4 Meidling Hauptstrasse which is a direct line to the heart of the city (Karlsplatz/Oper) in 10min.
* Direct bus line to the city center Hofburg Winter Palace.
What makes this apartment unique
I offer a laptop in each apartment in case you do not want to bring your own.
Furthermore, there are 2 Austria mobile phones at your disposal in each apartment so that you can avoid expensive roaming charges. Moreover, all calls made within Austria are free of charge for you! You will not find any other holiday owner who offers this service - and if they do it is because they have copied me ;-)
1) Would you like to book my apartment for a longer period of time than 1 month? Then please ask and I will be able to make an offer for you lower than the rate indicated here! The same goes for the months of January, February and mid March. A monthly rental can start any time during the month and is calculated based on 4 full weeks = 28 nights.
(32 traveller reviews)
the apartment was very nice and extremely well furnished and equiped
the apartment was conveniently located to cafes, restaurants, and stores. U-bahn connections to the rest of the city were easy. the landlord was very helpful with Wi-Fi and supplied cell phones for our use. everything in the apartment was excellent including the washer-drier. the house keeper was very helpful.
The apartment is clean, comfortable and full of amenities. The location is great. The subway station is nearby as well as grocery stores and restaurants. I am giving this apartment four stars because we had a hard time settling in. The instructions were confusing and there was no one to help us out. Also, the elevator was out of order although Ingela had said that we could take that elevator. In addition, the instructions for the washer/dryer were unclear. Although Ingela said she was available through the Internet or phone calls, it would have been nice to have someone present to solve the problems we had.
Gorgeous apartment, great owner, awesome location
Incredible. Pristine (clean, looked nearly new) interior. Two bedrooms and a well-appointed living room and kitchen. They left fresh fruit for us, and some chocolates on the pillows. Immaculate—completely clean. Well decorated. AC worked wonders. Washer/Dryer worked perfectly, soap of all types were there. They left cell phones for our use as needed. 5 minutes’ walk from the underground, and only 3-5 underground stops from central Vienna.
The wifi is strong, but one evening, upon our return, it had stopped working.
The owner, Ingela, who has three-four units for rent in this building, was on vacation, but she had told us to call if we had any problems. Using the cell phones she left us, we called her, and she answered, even on vacation, then reached out to her local handyman who fixed the problem within a few hours. She even gave us a backup emergency wifi connection while we waited just in case. In the end we ended up paying $USD 10 to our phone carrier for hotspot wifi since we needed to, and she deducted this from our charges. Very fair, and highly responsive. She really cares about her guests.
Her arrival instructions were very detailed and helpful. We highly recommend this apartment and this owner (Ingela). If we return to Vienna, we’ll stay here.
Well furnished modern apartment with a super host !!!
We were a family of 5 Adults and 1 infant. The apartment was well furnished and spacious. Its located close to a metro station and Schonbrunn Palace is also walkable. There are supermarkets close to the apartment. The apartment had much more than we could ask for. Ingela was really helpful, since we had an early arrival she helped us to store our luggage's until we had the apartment to ourselves. She even helped us to move our bags to the apartment. Phones provided by Ingela during our stay was very helpful.
Overall great apartment and a super host !!! Would definitely recommend this place to whoever wants to visit Vienna.
Amazing experience, Ingela has everything under control and her hospitality is amazing. Comfortable, clean and with everything you can need in the apartment!!
From the Owner
“I offer 10 apartments in the same building! This makes it easy to book for groups as well. You can choose from studio apartments for 1-2 persons, up to 3bedroom apartments sleeping 8-10 persons. The main reason why I decided to invest in apartments in this particular building is because of the perfect infrastructure. * Walking distance to Austria´s most visited tourist site: Palace Schönbrunn. * Right on the underground line U4 Meidling Hauptstrasse which is a direct line to the heart of the city (Karlsplatz/Oper) in 10min. * Direct bus line to the city center Hofburg Winter Palace.”
Activity and Interests
* Next to Austria's most visited tourist attraction: Schönbrunn Palace, with its lovely Imperial Gardens and famous Zoo.
* Directly on underground line U4 (Meidling Hauptstrasse) which takes you to the heart of the city in only 5 stops (i.e. less than 10 min).
* A number of super markets and shops are available in the area surrounding the apartments, including an organic food shop 200m away.
Other Activities: The nearby Imperial Gardens of Schönbrunn is perfect for jogging and walking. There is also a lovely outdoor swimmingpool.
From the Owner
“I offer a laptop in each apartment in case you do not want to bring your own. Furthermore, there are 2 Austria mobile phones at your disposal in each apartment so that you can avoid expensive roaming charges. Moreover, all calls made within Austria are free of charge for you! You will not find any other holiday owner who offers this service - and if they do it is because they have copied me ;-)”
- Tourist Attractions
- Activities Guide
- Air Conditioning ...
- Alarm Clock
- Basic Soaps
- Computer Available ...
- Lift ...
- Free Local Calls
- Garage ...
- Hair Dryer
- Heating ...
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Laundry Soap
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Local Activities Guide
- Local Maps
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Mobile Phone
- Paper Towels
- Parking ...
- Telephone ...
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Tumble Dryer ...
- Washing Machine ...
- Wireless Internet ...
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Books ...
- Books - Fiction / Non-fiction
- Books for Kids
- CD Player
- DVD Player ...
- Music Library ...
- Satellite / Cable ...
- Television ...
- Video Library ...
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool ...
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Low Allergen Environment
- children welcome ...
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- city centre
- botanical garden
- duty free shops
- recreation centre
- theme parks
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
Sports & Adventure Activities
- 55 m²
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath with Shower
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Extra Lg. Double Bed, One bedroom with a King size bed
- Bedroom 2 - 2 Single Bed, One bedroom with a bunk bed 2 x 90 cm
- Two extra mattresses can be provided to sleep two additional children!! (This would mean 6 guests in total)