4 bedroom chalet with separate 1 bedroom studio, in Les Crosets, Switzerland
Chalet Clare looks down upon the enchanting Alpine hamlet of Les Crosets on the Swiss side of the vast Portes du Soleil ski network. It is situated 3 minutes walk from the main ski lift and ski schools.
Built to a traditional design, using local architect and craftsmen, much care has gone into all aspects of the project, and the result is a chalet of charm, individuality, and comfort.
It is set on three floors, with underfloor heating throughout, plus an extra area in the roof space. It will accommodate 8-10 adults in comfort, with space to spare for small children. There is also a separate studio flat on the ground floor with a twin room, available as a rental bolt-on.
The chalet is ideal for families or friends wishing to make the most of the wonderful host of activities available in the area, both in winter and summer.
Please visit our site for more information and to see more pictures of the chalet and surrounding area.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
Golf: 18 hole Golf at Aigle and Royal Evian
Ski: Les Crosets links easily to the vast other areas of the Portes du Soleil, the largest international ski and recreational area in the world. The Portes du Soleil is :
- 650 kilometres (406 miles) of slopes
- 288 different ski runs
- 194 ski lifts
- 13 resorts in France and Switzerland
- 1 ‘hands free’ ski pass, valid throughout the entire Portes du Soleil network. View Piste Map
The skiing in Les Crosets is great for all levels of skier, and although that sentiment usually means that experienced skiers are slightly hard done by, this is not the case with Les Crosets. The black runs in the area are absolutely fantastic, including the infamous Wall run. There are 18km of cross-country skiing trails, as well as some fantastic off-piste skiing to be enjoyed.
There is a very good local ski school, a world-renowned snow park, floodlit skiing and fantastic off-piste and cross country-skiing.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
6 night minimum stay
for 6 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
PLEASE NOTE THAT RENTALS ARE SATURDAY TO SATURDAY.
GUESTS ARE ASKED TO LEAVE BY 9.00AM ON THE END SATURDAY, AND ARRIVE AFTER 4.00PM ON THE BEGINNING SATURDAY.
The price above is for 10 persons using all 5 bedrooms -including the studio. If you only need 4 bedrooms for 8 persons, and do not need the studio, the weekly rate will be CHF 350 less.
The price includes laundry, cleaning and tax de séjour. Tea towels are included.
A certain amount of wood for the fire is included in the price. Guests are liable for damage to the property and equipment, but we will not charge for small breakages if declared.
The price is in Swiss Francs the currency in which all payments must be made
A 20% deposit is required without which no reservation can be confirmed. The booking form can be downloaded from the chalet website www.skichaletclare.co.uk . Thw website gives other additional details and information.
Any balance is due in full by 31st December 2013 - together with a refundable damage deposit of CHF 1,000.
This will be refunded after the rental. There is no charge for damage or breakage costs if less than CHF 50.
For any bookings after 31st December 2013, the full rental and damage deposit need to be paid at the time of booking.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Sports & Activities
- Broadband Access
- Linens Provided
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- 4 Ring Stove
- Cooking Utensils
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- not suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair inaccessible
- water parks
Sports & Adventure Activities
- mountain biking
- mountain climbing
- ski lift pass
- 280 m²
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath with Shower
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath with Shower
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath with Shower
- Bathroom 4 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 5 - Toilet, Bath with Shower
- Each bathroom is well specified and individually styled according to each room. Bathrooms 1 & 2 have views towards the Dents-du-Midi. Room 4 has a shower; the rest have baths with integrated showers. Heated towel rails.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Large Double Bed
- Bedroom 2 - 1 Large Double Bed
- Bedroom 3 - 1 Large Double Bed
- Bedroom 4 - 1 Extra Lg. Double Bed, Can be 2 singles
- Bedroom 5 - 1 Extra Lg. Double Bed, Can be 2 singles
- Each of the bedrooms is individually decorated and has its own bathroom. Built-in cupboards and drawers offer ample storage space. Most of our duvets are feather/down and there are 2 feather pillows per person. Bedroom 5 is part of a studio on the ground floor.
- Max. occupancy: 10
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- children welcome
- The stove is large 5-ring Falcon hob cooker with a wide electric oven, suitable for cooking for large numbers. There is a large fridge. There is an adjoining storeroom to the kitchen. There is a ski room with boot dryer and a separate wash room with washing machine & dryer. a certain amount of firewood is provided for the traditional wood fire, that dominates the open-plan first floor. All floors are wooden parquet with underfloor heating throughout the chalet.