2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4 to 5, Sea Views, Tavernas a few Steps Away
Irena is superbly located, close to the Saint Stephanos water front, making the property very popular with our regular clients. The balcony is totally private and the bedrooms air-conditioned.
Sitting/dining room, 1 twin bedroom, 1 double bedroom, 2 bathrooms, kitchen. This apartment is simply furnished, but accommodates four in comfort.
The sitting room has French doors which open onto the spacious sea facing balcony.
The kitchen features a double sink, large fridge/freezer and full-sized cooker.
Both bedrooms are air-conditioned. The master bedroom is a double and has french doors opening onto the balcony. The second bedroom is a twin.
Irena has two bathrooms: one with shower and the other with a bath. Maid service, towels and linen are included.
Perhaps the most appealing feature of this property is the wonderful shaded terrace, with its magnificent views across the harbour and across to the mainland mountains.
Just below the property is a small garden, shaded by lemon trees. The perfect location for a quiet read.
About the Manager
Guestbook comments from the manager
Holiday Rating: Excellent
Recommend Property: Yes
Cleaner Rating: Excellent
A lovely apartment with beautiful views across the bay. The local shops and Tavernas are very friendly and many of the locals remembered us from last year and gave us a wonderful welcome back (especially Kaperelli Taverna). A very relaxing holiday.
Activity and Interests
An easy stroll to the village with its excellent selection of waterfront tavernas and two 'low-key' cocktail bars. Agios (Saint) Stephanos is an extremely pretty fishing village, located between Kalami and Kassiopi. In recent years the village has become a very popular 'up market' resort with many stylish holiday villas. A thriving local Greek community welcomes its visitors with the warmth and hospitality for which Greece is famous. With several excellent tavernas, 2 cocktail bars, 2 supermarkets, a gift shop and boat hire, it is the perfect base for a holiday
|Rental Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Oct 2016 - 31 Oct 2016
4 night minimum stay
|extra night: £54|
- • You can request to 'Place A Hold' for 48 hours while you decide.
• Payments by Credit Card (Visa/Mastercard/Amex) or Bank Transfer.
• 20% Deposit required to secure booking.
• Rental Rates include all local taxes, utility bills and final cleaning. No additional fees to pay when you leave.
• Maid Service, Laundry and Towels included within rental rates.
• No breakage security deposit required. Instead, 7 Euro charge per person for a BDW (Breakage Damage Waiver) to cover any accidental breakages is charged.
• Please Note - No smoking inside the property.
• Rental durations less than 7 days considered if it fills a gap.
MHTE:0829K121K657800 PR:2180/B.K. A.M:32586 -2/7/2009
- Available arrival
- Away From It All
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Dishes & Utensils
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- near the sea
- eco tourism
- horse riding
- scenic drives
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
- 100 m²
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- Irena has two modern bathrooms: one with shower and the other with a bath. Maid service is included.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Double Bed
- Bedroom 2 - 2 Single Bed
- Extra bed - 1 Sofa bed/Futon, Provided on request free of charge
- Both bedrooms are air-conditioned. The master bedroom is a double and has french doors opening onto the balcony. The second bedroom is a twin.
- The kitchen features a double sink, large fridge/freezer and full-sized cooker. Extra features: Air-conditioning in both bedrooms (at no extra cost). Washing machine (Shared with Renoula). Microwave. Supermarket delivery service. Evening boat taxi service to Taverna Agni. Twice weekly boat taxi to Corfu Town (small charge payable). You can park your car right next to the villa. (There are no steps up to the property.).