2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 2 - 4, Totally Private, High quality finishing
Villa Nora is a delightful, 2 bedroom, bungalow set within the private grounds of the 'Saint Dimitrios' estate. The villa has a private pool bathed in complete seclusion and seaviews across the Ionian gulf towards Zakynthos island. Although the villa sleeps four persons it also makes an ideal choice for a honeymoon couple.
The villa has been thoughtfully designed to offer total privacy with each room opening directly onto the swimming pool terrace. The entrance leads into the open plan living room, dining area and kitchen. A hallway leads to a master bedroom, with en suite and a twin bedroom with separate bathroom.
The well appointed lounge has a feature fireplace, plasma TV/DVD and patio doors opening out onto the pool terrace and the BBQ area. The furnishings and fittings show the owner's emphasis on quality and style.
The modern kitchen is fully equipped with dishwasher, microwave, fridge-freezer and washing machine.
From the kitchen there are patio doors leading out to the poolside covered patio area. The open plan dining area has large white dining table and dining chairs.
A hallway from the living room leads to two bedrooms, the first of which is a twin bedroom with an adjacent bathroom. The patio doors lead out to the poolside terrace with lovely sea views.
The master bedroom has an en suite bathroom with full bath as well as patio doors leading out to the poolside terrace.
Each bedroom has its own bathroom. They are modern and fully tiled. A hairdryer is supplied.
The swimming pool, with beautiful seaviews, is set in well kept lawned gardens which are totally private and not overlooked. Opposite the pool is the private chapel, exclusive to the 'Saint Dimitrios Estate' which is only used once a year for Saint Dimitrios feast day on the 26th October. During the summer months the chapel is not used. Each evening you can enjoy sunsets over the sea, from your own balcony.
Outside the villa the shaded terrace with wooden table and chairs for al fresco dining is situated by the pool with its fabulous views of the surrounding countryside and attractive bay of Trapezaki. On a clear day the island of Zakynthos is also visible. A brick built BBQ offers the opportunity to make full use of summer living.
Size: 9m x 4m
Depths: Shallow=1.20m; Deep End=1.80m
Top Traveller Review
Perfect for a small family
About the Manager
Guestbook comments from the manager
Holiday Rating: Excellent
Recommend Property: Yes
Cleaner Rating: Excellent
We had a very enjoyable holiday in Villa Nora in Kefalonia. The house was perfect, at a very convenient location and very well equiped. It was quiet, with magnificent view and green surroundings.
1 holidaymaker review
Perfect for a small family
We stayed here for 7 nights. 2 Adults and 2 under 2yr olds. It was absolutely perfect for our needs. Pool was clean and a good size and the grass at the side of the villa was great for the kids to run around on. Its totally enclosed so the kids couldn't escape ! lol. Kitchen was excellent as was the bathrooms. Living room was comfortable and cool and the aircon worked perfectly throughout. Overall we were very happy with the location and villa.
Activity and Interests
The local beaches of Trapezaki, Kanali, Lithero and Lourdas are all fairly close with the nearest beach being Kanali beach at 1 km. Easier access to Trapezaki beach by car around 2 km distance.
Transfer from the airport takes about 30 minutes as the airport is 15 km from Trapezaki. The nearest port is Pessada with twice daily connecting ferry service to Zakynthos.
A greater selection of tavernas, shops and bars will be found in the region of Lourdas which is at a distance of 2 km.
|Rental Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Oct 2016 - 31 Oct 2016
4 night minimum stay
|extra night: £75|
- • You can request to 'Place A Hold' for 48 hours while you decide.
• Payments by Credit Card (Visa/Mastercard) or Bank Transfer.
• 20% Deposit required to secure booking.
• Rental Rates include all local taxes, utility bills and final cleaning. No additional fees to pay when you leave.
• Maid Service, Laundry and Towels included within rental rates.
• No breakage security deposit required. Instead, 7 Euro charge per person for a BDW (Breakage Damage Waiver) to cover any accidental breakages is charged.
• Please Note - No smoking inside the property.
• Rental durations less than 7 days considered if it fills a gap.
- This villa has been inspected by the EOT Greek licensing association.
The number is MHTE:0830K10000820901 PR:109 -12/02/2010
- Available arrival
- Away From It All
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- 4 Ring Stove
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Outdoor Pool
- Private Pool ...
- Daily Maid Service
- children welcome
- pets not allowed
- near the sea
- winery tours
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
- bay fishing
- 120 m²
- Bathroom 1 - Ensuite
- Bathroom 2 - Ensuite
- Each bedroom has its own bathroom. They are modern and fully tiled.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1 - ensuite
- Bedroom 2 - ensuite
- A hallway from the living room leads to two bedrooms, the first of which is a twin bedroom with an adjacent shower room and wc. The patio doors lead out to the poolside terrace with lovely sea views. The master bedroom has an en-suite bathroom with full bath as well as patio doors leading out to the poolside terrace.
- 4 garden chairs
- The swimming pool, with beautiful seaviews, is set in well kept lawned gardens which are totally private and not overlooked. Outside the villa the shaded terrace with wooden table and chairs for al fresco dining is situated by the pool with its fabulous views of the surrounding countryside and attractive bay of Trapezaki. On a clear day the island of Zakynthos is also visible. A brick built BBQ offers the opportunity to make full use of summer living. Pool Dimensions Size: 8m x 4m Depths: Shallow=1.20m; Deep End=1.80m Each evening you can enjoy sunsets over the sea, from your own balcony.